Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Re: My 53 Man Roster

Postby thesteelhammer » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:43 pm

If we had a soap salesman here, I'd wash out both your mouths with soap. :lol:

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Kill Cowher » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:47 am

thesteelhammer wrote:If we had a soap salesman here, I'd wash out both your mouths with soap. :lol:

I don't mind being called a "soap salesman" (even though it's inaccurate.)

It's all about the paychecks!

:lol:

Practice Squad

Postby ReigningSteel » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:33 am

Come on KC, keep it real. If i'd have made that soapy sales remark, i would bet my life i'd get alot harsher treatment than that. Don't you have the stomach to attack a mod?

Seasoned Veteran

Postby LambertoCincoOcho » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:07 am

Kill Cowher, I remember when BigDaddySweetLove would mop the old stillers boards floors with you dude. You could never match his coolacity. Nate Washington has watched his NFL career slip through his hands. Sweed Sweed Sweed Sweed

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Kill Cowher » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:20 am

ReigningSteel wrote:Come on KC, keep it real. If i'd have made that soapy sales remark, i would bet my life i'd get alot harsher treatment than that. Don't you have the stomach to attack a mod?

Attack a mod for calling me a "Soap Salesman?"

:lol:

Again, it's inaccurate and funny. It's even funnier when reTODD, a Walmart Photographer, brings the weak Soap Salesman bullshit.

Not sure what steelhammer does for a living, but I'll keep the money I make from "selling soap."

I'm sure he works in an outstanding profession.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Kill Cowher » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:21 am

LambertoCincoOcho wrote:Kill Cowher, I remember when BigDaddySweetLove would mop the old stillers boards floors with you dude. You could never match his coolacity. Nate Washington has watched his NFL career slip through his hands. Sweed Sweed Sweed Sweed

Wow, that was really weak.

Almost sad.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby indysteel » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:52 pm

Sorry for the delay fellas.....

Do I have a specific example of one bouning off of Nate Nate's chest last year. Nah. I suppose I could find some if I looked hard enough -- but no need.

So...are we saying this is the year that numbnuts gets his act together and reminds us of Swann?

I hope so. But if I was in Vegas, I sure would not be putting money on it.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Kill Cowher » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:54 pm

indysteel wrote:Sorry for the delay fellas.....

Do I have a specific example of one bouning off of Nate Nate's chest last year. Nah. I suppose I could find some if I looked hard enough -- but no need.

So...are we saying this is the year that numbnuts gets his act together and reminds us of Swann?

It's kinda funny, actually. A 3rd receiver who has put up 9 TD catches in 2 years and over 1,000 yards receiving during the same period "needs to get his act together."

:balloon:

So incredibly stupid, but the Steelers know his value. That's why he's a cinch to make the team and will be the 3rd receiver until Limas Sweed is ready to take that job.

Just root for all Steeler players and hope for the best.

:yes:

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby sarka196 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:18 am

thesteelhammer wrote:If we had a soap salesman here, I'd wash out both your mouths with soap. :lol:

I don't know, Hammer. Three pages of posts and not one "cum-guzzler" in the bunch. :lol:
Marines should come with warning labels.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby No l Gravity l » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:45 am

Kill Cowher wrote:

It's kinda funny, actually. A 3rd receiver who has put up 9 TD catches in 2 years and over 1,000 yards receiving during the same period "needs to get his act together."

So incredibly stupid, but the Steelers know his value. That's why he's a cinch to make the team and will be the 3rd receiver until Limas Sweed is ready to take that job.

Wow KC, you must've hated our draft this year. Runningback and Wide Receiver? Don't worry though your boys Parker and Nate don't have anything to worry about. I mean after all, Willie led the league in rushing prior to his injury with a mindblowing 2 TDs and Nate had 9 TD catches in 2 years :o

Practice Squad

Postby Still_Poppin » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:52 pm

ok... make fun of washington all you want, but ure fucking retarded if you think willie sucks! Ummmm.. why did Parker only have 2 touchdowns? oh yeah hes not the fucking goal line running back you dumb fuck... Parker was the third best running back in the league last year and ure dumb if you think otherwise

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Kill Cowher » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:15 pm

No l Gravity l wrote:
Kill Cowher wrote:

Wow KC, you must've hated our draft this year. Runningback and Wide Receiver? Don't worry though your boys Parker and Nate don't have anything to worry about. I mean after all, Willie led the league in rushing prior to his injury with a mindblowing 2 TDs and Nate had 9 TD catches in 2 years :o

Wow, the newbies at stillers.com are SCARY STUPID.

Not all of them, of course, but....wow.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby indysteel » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:24 pm

Geez....with those stats, maybe Nate Nate is the next Jerry Rice.......

For a comparision, let's look at one of my other all time "he's got lots of potental and speed" players:

Dwight Stone --- between 1991 and 1992 -- had

64 catches
8 TDs
1150 yards

Very close to Nate over a two year period. I don't think they'll be getting his name on the Hall of Fame ballot anytime soon.

I'll concede Nate makes some good plays and I'll also concede he'll likely make the roster this year.....but he is way too inconsistent and, yes, drops the balls. The fact that a DB or S is around him is meaningless. All WRs have to contend with whomever is covering them...the good ones do it in traffic and with defenders drapped all over them.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby No l Gravity l » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:38 pm

Kill Cowher wrote:

Yeah KC, you are so smart that you "guaranteed" the whole board that we would not draft a running back in the first round. :D

And actually KC, I was a member since the good ol' OJ Simpson days :yes:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby No l Gravity l » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Still_Poppin wrote:ok... make fun of washington all you want, but ure fucking retarded if you think willie sucks! Ummmm.. why did Parker only have 2 touchdowns? oh yeah hes not the fucking goal line running back you dumb fuck... Parker was the third best running back in the league last year and ure dumb if you think otherwise

1. Peterson (imo)
2. Tomlinson
3. Westbrook

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Kill Cowher » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:18 pm

No l Gravity l wrote:
Kill Cowher wrote:

Yeah KC, you are so smart that you "guaranteed" the whole board that we would not draft a running back in the first round. :D

And actually KC, I was a member since the good ol' OJ Simpson days :yes:

....and after Parker got hurt and as HORRIFIC as Davenport played, I also said that his UTTER FAILURE might make the Steelers look at a RB early.

Forgot that part, huh dumbfuck?

:celebrate:

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk