Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Scalaid6 has to go

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Greenhorned Rookie

Re: Scalaid6 has to go

Postby Guinness » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:11 pm

Nel wrote:
Yes, I was suspended for SUSPICION on being a Troll. Well anyone can SEE, I am NO troll. I am a diehard Steelers fan and have photos, memorabillia, Jerseys, Hats, vintage footage etc which can be forwarded upon request. But what I have above all is STEELER knowledge and I have proven that since I have been here. So was the suspension justified? Of course not but they knew that when they did it. But its small things to a giant like myself. If I'm no lawyer then get at me on instant messenger and that can be EASILY SUBSTANTIATED AS WELL..

You were banned for a few days for acting like a troll (about 200 posts in several days, all expressing the same point about Ben) and admitting that you were a troll in more than one post. You got off easy with a short suspension.

If you go overboard again, hijack threads, or admit that you are a troll, I might ban you permanently.

I will get on my knees and give solemn thanks to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit if we could get a break from this guy. Can you limit him to ~ 10 posts a week. That seems like a lot for most anyone.

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:33 pm

I agree that Scalaid6 is flooding the board, but as a moderator I cannot restrict his number of posts.

But I can ban him/her for being pestiferous.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:09 am

I think Scalaid6 livens the boards up. I took a two day break and its like a ghost town around here. Give thanks to the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit??? Three entities?? Thought God was one???

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:32 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:I think Scalaid6 livens the boards up. I took a two day break and its like a ghost town around here. Give thanks to the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit??? Three entities?? Thought God was one???

Why do you post an avatar with a fat chick, any ways?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:44 am

Vida Guerrerro is not fat.

Practice Squad

Postby T Bradshaw » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:56 pm

Scalaid6 is Kordell Stewart!

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Witchblade » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:14 am

Many of the founding fathers were Deists just like Ista-laid here.
A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them.
P. J. O'Rourke (1947 - )

Previous

Return to Rant Forum