Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Scalaid6 has to go

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Practice Squad

Scalaid6 has to go

Postby Scarletfire1970 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:18 pm

It's one thing to have a different opinion. I can respect that, even though I don't agree with it. But if all your posts relate to bashing the best player on the Steelers (I mean every single post) that is troll like. I am surprised you guys put up with it. He's taken over the board and it is hard to take this place seriously anymore. He's got an agenda and he spews it in every single thread. I'll be back to read the articles here because they are really fuckin good. But these boards are a joke anymore. What happened to this place?

Seasoned Veteran

Re: Scalaid6 has to go

Postby dirtydave61 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:33 pm

Hey, I agree that he's spewing a lot of hatred at Ben and nothing else, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I don't know about you, but after the "loss against the Eagles was totally Ben's fault topic," I'm just going to ignore him from now on. I think that's probably the best way to treat him. As long as people get all up in a tizzy about what he says, he'll keep doing it.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby darthsteel » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:35 pm

his schtick has ran its course, soon people will just pass over his posts like they dont exist...

hes basically writing to himself at this point :sleep:

Practice Squad

Postby Scarletfire1970 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:49 pm

The problem is it is the same shit over and over and over again.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Coke Oven » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:56 pm

You guys need to book up on the nuances of this board. It has a wonderful ignore feature. Use it.

Practice Squad

Postby Scarletfire1970 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:58 pm

How do you put someone on ignore?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Coke Oven » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:20 pm

On the top of the screen on the left menu is an item called User Control Panel. Open it. The next screen, on the left hand side about 1/2 way down is an item called Friends & Foes. Click same. The rest is self explanatory.

Practice Squad

Postby Global Warmer » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:04 pm

Leave him here.... This board needs more posters. I remember when game thread posts were 20 pages long. What happened? Where's KC ripping on Tim, Where's Switzer? Yeah Switz was a troll, but pretty damn funny sometimes.

I think I even miss Bengalsin05. :lol:

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Stillustronic » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:06 pm

If you really like passive irritation, try smoking poison ivy.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:25 pm

If my posts are wrong then refute them. SIMPLE. Kick me out because you cant refute what I say? Where you writing letters to Roger last season telling him to BOOT the Pats. What an idiot. Yeah, ignore me. And I'm NOT bashing Ben I'm telling the truth. Whats the difference in what I say and what you guys say about Arians and Tomlin? Nothing and if I'm wrong about Ben holding onto the ball too long then go to the game vs the Eagles and PROVE ME WRONG. DONT WORRY I'LL WAIT

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:33 pm

Your right I am posting to myself thats the only time I get treated to some decent football knowledge. The rest of you guys are just homers who know nothing about X's and O's. However, I give the one blogger "Teegre" props he is no dummy he knows football and has an open mind. If someone is Diametrically Opposed to your thoughts hes either a troll or an idiot. WHO THE HELL WOULD CAMP OUT ON A BENGALS/RAVENS/BROWNS/COWBOYS site and talk about their teams? Thats about as idiotic as saying Jesus is God. If Jesus is God did he pray to himself? And for all of you that dont want to see my posts then DO AS THE SIG TELLS YOU AND SSSHHHHHHH

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Stillustronic » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Why the big fat ass?

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:12 pm

THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE.

YOU WILL NOT HYJACK THREADS ON THIS BOARD.
THAT MEANS THAT YOU WILL REMAIN ON THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD.
POSTS HYJACKING THREADS WILL BE DELETED.
Repeated violations will result in a ban.

If you want to talk about a topic, such as Ben, start you own thread or find one on that topic.
Make sure any topic you start is in the correct forum.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:16 pm

So if anyone talks about anything other than ME in this thread its a violation? I didnt see that in the terms of agreement but hey I'm all for rules. Some guy just made a comment on my avatar isnt that a violation??? Just asking?. Let me get on Topic. Scalaid6 has the whole site shook up and all I'm doing is telling the truth. You know what they say, the truth will knock the brains out of falsehood.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:30 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:So if anyone talks about anything other than ME in this thread its a violation? I didnt see that in the terms of agreement but hey I'm all for rules. Some guy just made a comment on my avatar isnt that a violation??? Just asking?. Let me get on Topic. Scalaid6 has the whole site shook up and all I'm doing is telling the truth. You know what they say, the truth will knock the brains out of falsehood.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You are funny. And yes, I mean that in a "Goodfellas" kind of way.

I took Tronics comment on your avatar (an ASS) to be on the topic of this thread which is your mental abilities. :lol:

Seriously, We've got no problem with you posting here or the points you want to make. We've got no problem with a heated debate when there is a disagreement.
BUT you will not be permitted to make every thread about your two favorite topics:
1. How Ben is to blame for what ails the Steelers.
or
2. Youself

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:36 pm

I understand everyone gets a pass but me. I know the game. I wont fall into your trap. :celebrate: There is something to be said about being a moron. This moron has the masses up in arms. ALL HAIL TO THE MORON!

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:46 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:I understand everyone gets a pass but me.

You got 2 days and about 150 posts worth of a pass.
(and no one else is getting a pass - for example this thread was move to rant because it was off topic in the stillers forum.)

Scalaid6 wrote:I know the game. I wont fall into your trap.

Not a game, but glad to hear that you can comply with our forum rules.

Scalaid6 wrote:This moron has the masses up in arms.

If you knew the history of this site, you'd understand we like the masses up in arms.
Have you met Mill,or read his stuff?
This site was founded on a guy who the masses called a moron and got all worked up about his writing.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:48 pm

I cant tell and of course I can comply. I'm all about compliance not making alliance. :celebrate:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:51 pm

I believe Scalaid 6 has enhanced this site. I see guys who have been members since may, april etc and only have 20 posts but Scalaid (Thats pronounced ES-CAH-LAID) You like how I spelled that out phonetically for you? But Scalaid has brought them out of the woodworks and thats a plus for the site. GO SCALAID! GO SCALAID!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:43 pm

Coke Oven wrote:On the top of the screen on the left menu is an item called User Control Panel. Open it. The next screen, on the left hand side about 1/2 way down is an item called Friends & Foes. Click same. The rest is self explanatory.

Just did it. It works. 8-) Thanks Coke!!
Whenever Tom Brady loses, it's always someone else's fault.

Next

Return to Rant Forum