Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Boston Globe Rips Mike Stoogelin

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Boston Globe Rips Mike Stoogelin

Postby StillMill » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:25 pm

Boston Globe Rips Mike Stoogelin has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

Hall of Famer

Re: Boston Globe Rips Mike Stoogelin

Postby isfry » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:43 pm

When the opposing team's media is pointing out how shockingly unprepared you were, instead of crowing about how much better their team was, that ought to be a red flag. Even the Pats were surprised that Momlin didn't do ANYTHING TO PREPARE TO WIN THIS GAME. I, for one, am cancelling my NFL Sunday ticket for next year. Until Tomlin goes, the Rooneys don't get a dime from me. Like Ben, I haven't yet decided whether I'm even coming back next year.

:supissed:

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:04 am

All grist for the Mill. Get it? Stooge got us to the AFCC and that will be the rallying call for yet another stooge season. Ad to that the Rooney Rule and what we have here folks - is an uphill battle. It will require a groundswell to tip the scales. The rest of the league gets it, but the Pittsburgh faithful will be slow on the uptake.

We here at stillers get it

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:19 am

isfry wrote:I, for one, am cancelling my NFL Sunday ticket for next year. Until Tomlin goes, the Rooneys don't get a dime from me. Like Ben, I haven't yet decided whether I'm even coming back next year.

:supissed:

The NFL will never get my money again. As for the Steelers, my enthusiasm in rooting for a dysfunctional and undisciplined collection of jackasses (except for a few) is done.
Conservative organizations win with the principles by which they operate. It is as simple as that.

Find alternatives to football in your lives such as hiking, camping, skiing, or even fucking marbles is a better outlet for entertainment.
Last edited by SoCal Stiller on Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:12 pm

And now starting to read that AB is up for sale? One article talks about how Tomlin doesn't think any player is above reproach, except Big Ben, and the Steelers org. has little time for clowns. This after the locker room FB incident. Got me to thinking who is doing the spin now for the Steelers. This will take the heat off of the real problem. This stuff happens when you have the talent to win, but coaches lack the imagination.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:19 pm

That Boston Globe article puts the Pittsburgh press to absolute shame. That is high level football reporting complete with diagrams to show what the author is talking about. The Pittsburgh Press spends it time kissing Tomlin's ass. You would think he is Obama. That article speaks volumes about the quality of coaching for the Steelers.

If Ben is leaving get ready for a complete shit show... Oh wait, we have the brilliant game plans of Tomlin and his staff to make up for the loss of an elite quarterback... :wow: :wow:

Seasoned Veteran

Postby fred » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:38 pm

Tomlin showing over and over a maddening lack of preparation.
Used to listen on the radio as far back as the 60's to Buccos when they played after 9 CST (only way to hear them on radio in Alabama).
Had to quit following them when Bonds and Bonilla sold out. Even with Andy Van Slyke offering those prima Donna's part of his salary.
This game from coach T and the drunk, Butler have left me embarrassed to be a Steelers fan. And, like others above, don't have momentum or fire to watch this Captain steer this ship anymore.
Football is a game between mostly evenly matched phenomenal athletes, what remains is a chess match between the 12th man on each side. Tomlin does not appear to be in the same league as other 12s and certainly not in Bilk Bellacheat's league.
Looks like TB was on target.....

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:56 pm

Hey Mill I got it right (from the analysis of the Chiefs game)

I can't see how they beat the Patriots next week. A hall of fame QB and coach against Tomlin and his merry jagoffs... Schematically, Brady has shred the Steelers over the years with better personnel than they have now... You can't play soft zones and Jesus Christ, have the Steelers ever covered New England's tight end whoever he was? And on offense, the Steelers will fuck up enough drives, settle for field goals, turn the ball over etc... I will probably be turning it off by the third quarter as I can't stand to see the Patriots celebrating as they did so often, wiping their asses with terrible towels in blow out wins...

Every fuking word came true.

Practice Squad

Postby clyde » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:02 am

Well the Steelers have hit rock bottom now. It bad when everyone can see that the team was not ready to play in the biggest game of the year. I don't know what happened, Tomlinson was good the first couple of years got a super bowl win but now it doesn't seem he's smart or even cares. It is time to go but who will they get? If the Steelers keep tomlin any longer they need to quit, steeler fans deserve better than this with all the money and time we spend on this team.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:58 pm

LenSherwood wrote:That Boston Globe article puts the Pittsburgh press to absolute shame. That is high level football reporting complete with diagrams to show what the author is talking about. The Pittsburgh Press spends it time kissing Tomlin's ass.

I live in New England, the press has to kiss the asses of the Patriots owners, the Red Sox owners', etc. Home teams will shut out a reporter from access if they don't suck up, and then they can't do their job, they get shitcanned. It's why sites like this exist. You don't see any analysis that deep in the Boston Globe of the Patriots. It's not like there isn't anything to report on. Kraft rarely spends to the cap, thank god. Look what happened when he went out and bought Tom Brady a decent receiver. Brady has Gronk now, but he came via the draft, and gets hurt pretty much every year. Steelers are actually better at drafting talent than the pats, look at the string of receivers we've had vs. what Brady has had. Two words: Reche Caldwell. Look him up if you can't remember. Boston press has never taken Kraft to task on his cheap ways. Thank goodness.

Practice Squad

Postby fuckNE » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:10 am

After reading the comments regarding non-renewal of the ticket and other Stiller expenses, I wanted to share this with you guys. I was very skeptical of this program through the Firestick, however, I like many of you, will not spend another nickel watching this asshole run this organization into the ground.
(even though the $6.99 a month to get movies that are still in theater's is priceless)

My wife bought me the Amazn Firestick for my birthday for Netflix etc. A few weeks later, I was talking to a friend and I told him that I had a firestick. He asked me if I
went through and accessed all of the free movies, NFl games etc. He told me to pull it up on youtube and follow the directions. Low and behold, 10 minutes later, movies that were still in theatres, Nfl, nhl, mlb you name it were coming through. This thing is unreal. Here is the link to the directions on you tube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tiw-4LFkuqI

Here are the directions to get all sports:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQL6qCml3P0

A $39 purchase and opening an amazon prime account and I believe we pay $6.99 a month for Netflix. It if fucking awesome!!! Enjoy. BB

Return to Stillers Talk