Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » The WoodenDong Report (Game #14, vs. Cinci)

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

The WoodenDong Report (Game #14, vs. Cinci)

Postby StillMill » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:02 am

The WoodenDong Report (Game #14, vs. Cinci) has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: The WoodenDong Report (Game #14, vs. Cinci)

Postby Pommah » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 am

FWD = Fat Wallet Disease, now that is funny!

Ought to compile a list of players who developed it, lardass Woodley would be right at the top. Mike Wallace developed it a year before he even got his fat wallet

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:05 pm

I wonder if in the future you are going to be doing the Jarvis Jonesdong report. I don't see much there right now. Yeah first year and all that--but that build is way too slight to have to take on the monsterous houses that are NFL left tackles. He can't even out run them. He is slow as dogshit. All the gaga bullshit about SEC blah blah. Give me a mid major player--those SEC guys have had a pro career already.

Stillers.com Team

Postby StillMill » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Leonard, I'll consider doing a Jones report, if he dogs it while being fawned over by the Pgh media. Let's see how he fares in 2014. Remember, Pola looked like Gomer Pyle his rookie season.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:57 pm

Mill-- I guess you will also have to see if they hand Jones 61 million. He is still a bargain now.

Practice Squad

Postby Matthew1516 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Woodley is by far the worst of the bunch that Mill has singled out. The GilDong report was classic, and I wish Mill would still attach footage and screen shots that conclusively settled the matter. It was the funniest thing on this site, while also being dead-on in calling out an overrated fraud.

But that said, Gildon was not half the dog as this Woodley. At least Gildon got some Dong sacks, and even got a sack against us when we finally got rid of him. And Joey Porter had done too much as a Steeler to be the replacement for the GilDong report.

Woodley hardly ever suits up, and when he does play, he is lethargic and unproductive. We are lucky when he even appears on the stat sheet. His contract is a franchise killer, as we are stuck with it no matter what happens -- unless he dies or is caught with some gay prostitutes (except these days within the Burgh's city limits, that would make him a civil rights hero).

Simply put, Woodley is the biggest turd in franchise history.

Return to Stillers Talk