Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Stillers-Bills Postgame Analysis and Grades

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Stillers-Bills Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby StillMill » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:55 am

Stillers-Bills Postgame Analysis and Grades has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Stillers-Bills Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby Ohio » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:54 am

StillMill wrote:http://stillers.com/Article/View/d8f87a7e-4398-4f7e-b72f-7c44db0e7fad has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

I didn't see the game yesterday. Busy with my family and, honestly, I thought that the Bills were going to win it easily. Very surprised with this win. Disappointed. We were in a wonderful position for the 2014 Draft. Which, I remember, is full of franchise QB. Minimum 2 with maybe another 3 very good prospects.
This season, for us, never started. The Patriots scored 55. Imagine how many could the Broncos make... No chance we make a deep playoff run...

Practice Squad

Postby 2016SBChamps » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:53 pm

Ohio wrote:
StillMill wrote:http://stillers.com/Article/View/d8f87a7e-4398-4f7e-b72f-7c44db0e7fad has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

...I thought that the Bills were going to win it easily. Very surprised with this win. Disappointed. We were in a wonderful position for the 2014 Draft. Which, I remember, is full of franchise QB. Minimum 2 with maybe another 3 very good prospects...

Wow! That's sad when a Steelers fan wishes for a loss for the sake of a higher draft pick next year. As a long term Steelers fan, this is one of the worst season I have been through. We have a QB. Yes, he is struggling but with a better OC and QB coach, he can get better. We do need a good backup QB though. We need at least four good Offensive linemen. We also need 3 or 4 linebackers and a pair of DEs. There is hardly any pass rush by our 'D'. I saw the Alabama-LSU game. There are a bunch of
defensive players, who are ready to play in the NFL right now! We can certainly use a bunch of them.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby pinpon » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Mill summed this game up. Hum drum! Boring as hell, but this team did get a win! They got shamed by NE into giving a good effort. Let's see if we get a strong effort against the Lions or are we back to the Swiss cheese defense??

Seasoned Veteran

Postby fred » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Feel like teams wear the personality of their coach. It was nice to see Tomlin working Jones over and finally getting into the refs faces. The dope Goodell stole the Steelers best defensive weapon: intimidating hits, and then of course Tomlin just made it worse. But it is very refreshing to see him get out from under 'Steeler's tradition' and start expressing himself and showing leadership. We still have a chance this year due to others ineptness and Detroit will be a decent test. We need all the help that our 12th man(Tomlin) can offer....

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:00 am

Great analysis, as usual, especially as it relates to LeBeau and The Defense. As I said in the game day thread I was only able to catch the last several minutes of the game, but in that span I was subjected to more undeserved "Dick Love" from these morons that dare call themselves announcers.

Everytime he tees off on a putrid offense and terrible, and/or rookie QB, it's "Oh, what a genius this 76 year old man still is!!! No.1 Defense!! YEAH!!!" Then when he gets butt fucked by a top tier offense and QB it turns into "Well, his schemes still work, but they just don't have the right players in there", and blah, blah, lame excuse, lame excuse, etc. Sorry, dumbasses, but you can't have it both ways.

:sufu:

Return to Stillers Talk