Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Steeler Veterans Enact Locker Room Rules

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Steeler Veterans Enact Locker Room Rules

Postby StillMill » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Steeler Veterans Enact Locker Room Rules has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

Seasoned Veteran

Re: Steeler Veterans Enact Locker Room Rules

Postby pinpon » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:40 am

If Cassel gets into this game on Sunday I guarantee we will make him look like the second coming of Joe Montana!

Seasoned Veteran

Postby pinpon » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:42 am

Corn hole will still be allowed, so long as each board has Mike Tomlin’s head painted on it, with his open mouth serving as the hole. - See more at: http://stillers.com/Article/View/368fd1 ... LVE8O.dpuf

This is the line of the year so far!!LMAO!!

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Still Peon » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Is anyone else curious about why it's the veteran players who are enacting these rules, and not, say.......THE HEAD COACH?!?!

Edit: And the further irony in all this, is that the chief spokesperson for the "Steelers Veterans Committee" appears to be Big Ben, who in my opinion, went out and laid one of the biggest eggs in team history Sun night. So then, who's watching the watchmen?
Last edited by Still Peon on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ohio » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:22 pm

I was waiting for Mill to write about this BS.

I do not expect some young 20 years old to know how to behave. But if this is coming from the guys with "experience" ... It just makes you wonder... Same thing as Ben's Comments regarding Bell. I mean... You are the face of the franchise. And you are not even supporting at this time of the year with this type of results?

Well at this point I just hope that we lose as many games as possible. Why ? Because if we go 0 - 16 we will start seeing some new faces in the building. Otherwise it will be the same cr ap as last year. The " We are not rebuilding" type of stories, you know.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Ed Burns » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:55 am

How about they ban the stench of the last 3 games, and get some wins before they do the stupid crap they're banning that they shouldn't even be doing in the Locker room to begin with?

What'd they do??? Turn the Locker room into Romper Room or something?

Play Football, earn that check, win games, including the big one, and then they can turn the locker room into Chuck E Cheese...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:53 pm

Ohio wrote:I was waiting for Mill to write about this BS.

I do not expect some young 20 years old to know how to behave. But if this is coming from the guys with "experience" ... It just makes you wonder... Same thing as Ben's Comments regarding Bell. I mean... You are the face of the franchise. And you are not even supporting at this time of the year with this type of results?

Well at this point I just hope that we lose as many games as possible. Why ? Because if we go 0 - 16 we will start seeing some new faces in the building. Otherwise it will be the same cr ap as last year. The " We are not rebuilding" type of stories, you know.

My thoughts too Ohio--there will be so much bull if this team scraps together 7-9 wins. And it will then gloss over the fact that this team is not a player away from contending. It is in serious need of a major re-tool, to include a new GM and coaching staff.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:23 pm

[quote="Still Peon"]Is anyone else curious about why it's the veteran players who are enacting these rules, and not, say.......THE HEAD COACH?!?!quote]

My thoughts exactly, Peon. It's not as if the "veterans" have been lighting up the scoreboard and the "rookies" have been bringing us down. haha

Return to Stillers Talk