Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Stillers-Bears Postgame Analysis and Grades

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Stillers-Bears Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby StillMill » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:01 am

Stillers-Bears Postgame Analysis and Grades has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Stillers-Bears Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby LenSherwood » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:56 am

I feel sorry for the good people of England who will be exposed to a Steelers-Vikings game. That should set back the NFL in England for another twenty years...

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby BoltX » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:26 am

One thing I found interesting is the fact our D has become very ineffective the last several years was even pointed out by Al M. Although not directly.

Cutler was getting rid of the ball within 2 to 3 secs. So are ALL other decent QBs. Pass rush never hasa chance to getthere.

And DLB plays off the WRs about 10 to 15 yards. No disruption of timing, no bump and run... really... i don't know what to think anymore.

Also, for all the highdraft picks we have, i think they are downcoached. It seems they dont believe they are any good, and play like it. Just bad....

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:35 pm

I LOVE IT!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Still Mill said: "With any luck, perhaps the Stillers will have passport issues trying to get back into the USA, or perhaps US Customs can prohibit their entry, and they’ll be forced to stay in London for several weeks or even the remainder of the season. The city of Pittsburgh could use a break from the rancid stench."

I laughed my ass off at that!! :lol:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Moye: As a reward for his TD grab last week, he was, of course, deactivated.

This organization is fuked............... I really liked what I saw from this guy.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:59 pm

I'm starting to wonder if this organization is tanking on purpose this season.....

Practice Squad

Postby Vandermint » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:12 pm

I don't live in Pittsburgh...any sense Tomlin really is on the hot seat?

Practice Squad

Postby bigmoesteelers83 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:47 pm

I doubt the Rooney's will get rid of Tomlin any time soon and that's unfortunate. He's in over his head. The Steelers are 2-8 for their last 10 regular season games. I know last year doesn't matter this year, but the team is getting used to losing. At least I saw some desire to win last night, unlike the first two games. Ben's mistakes really hurt and not getting off the field on 3rd down late hurt too.

I hope they get things turned around and go on a run...

Seasoned Veteran

Postby pinpon » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Ben is hearing ghosts. Like I said last week, he has taken so many hits he gets rattled easily nowadays. He will never be the same in Pittsburgh. I hope I am wrong, but seriously doubt it. He still flashes, those fumbles were horrendous.
A turd cracker is quickly turning into a turd tortilla. Sinking ship.....

Seasoned Veteran

Postby pinpon » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Also, for all the highdraft picks we have, i think they are downcoached. It seems they dont believe they are any good, and play like it. Just bad....
Thank you BoltX! The truth on this one! They pick them and then give up on them too early (Kraig Urbik) or let them rot on the bench and then finally see the can't play!

Practice Squad

Postby 2016SBChamps » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:20 pm

bigmoesteelers83 wrote:I doubt the Rooney's will get rid of Tomlin any time soon and that's unfortunate. He's in over his head.

I am as frustrated as any Steelers fan could be. Tomlin is a failure as a coach right now. But he is also the same coach, who took the team to two Superbowls and won one of them. I strongly believe that this team is lacking in talent. Our QB is struggling. We have lost many talented players in the last two years via trading and/or retirements. Our LB corps used to be one of the best in the league, but not any more. We have one good WR, two average RBs and a weak Offensive line. The team must be rebuilt ASAP. As for sub-par performance by the players, somebody (Rooney?) needs to lite 'fire' under Tomlin's feet.

Return to Stillers Talk