Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Did we just win the Clowns game ?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Did we just win the Clowns game ?

Postby Ohio » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:25 am

With this move the Clowns are going quickly to a 0 - 16 season. It is not that Richardson is that strong. He is not. And RB do not deserve a first or second Round pick in the first place ( take note Colbert). Their problem this season is that when the managment gives up on this year for the future the players will play "soft". There is no point in risking an injury when you know that Playoff are out of reach. Just play to save your honor and get one win ( Steelers?).

I like the Clowns move as much as I hated our wasted second round pick... I guess time will tell

Grizzled Veteran

Uh.... No............

Postby StillDodger » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:21 pm

I think it's sick that:

1. Trent Richardson was available....

2. Willis McGahee was available....

3. Our moronic GM Kevin Colbert could have brought one of these studs to the Steelers, but didn't.

I'm starting to wonder if this organization has abandoned its commitment to win.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Did we just win the Clowns game ?

Postby StillDodger » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:32 pm

So much for the gurus who thought the Clowns would go 0-16 after the Trent Rich trade...... The Hornheads might be just as bad as the Steelers........

Looks like Week 3 will be a beer frame for the Steelers, unless somehow, the Bears pull off a stinker.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Did we just win the Clowns game ?

Postby Ohio » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:31 pm

StillDodger wrote:So much for the gurus who thought the Clowns would go 0-16 after the Trent Rich trade...... The Hornheads might be just as bad as the Steelers........

Looks like Week 3 will be a beer frame for the Steelers, unless somehow, the Bears pull off a stinker.

The Clowns scoring 31???

The Clowns scoring 31 ????

And we were the one with Hoyer to begin with ????

Come on people...

The entire AFC North has won today... Next Sunday I'll bring my kid to the lake... I'll teach him how to fish... No more NFL

Return to Stillers Talk