Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Wine

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Wine

Postby Steelblud » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:55 am

Apparently Steelers Nation has now become part of the Whine Country. Sure, things don't always go as planned and you lose you best pass rusher, but this wasn't the Pittsburgh Harrisons. I lament his loss-- for five seconds. Then we must move on. Last i looked, there was a bunch of other Steelers still willling to play. Actually looking forward to it. So stop the Bullshit. Aren"t we Steeler Fans of the Steeler Nation for a reason? Do we not still beleive in our team. Stteeeeeelleeerrrsss!

Practice Squad

Re: Wine

Postby Steelblud » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:04 am

Say Something already! Steelers#1
Last edited by Steelblud on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Practice Squad

Postby Steelblud » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:11 am

God Bless Terry Bradshaw!!!!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:00 am

I am a Steelers fan till the day I die. That doesn't mean I have to be totally in love with every move The Front Office makes.

That said, I don't have as much a problem with letting some of these guys go as to who they are bringing in/bringing back. I.E. Foote, Gay and Spaeth. Are you kidding me?!?

If that makes me a "whiner" or "hater", so be it. I don't have to explain or justify my "fan-dom" to anyone anyways.

Oh, and you are not going to endear yourself to the board by calling us "fucks" for not responding to your thread A.S.A.P.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:53 am

Steelblud - heavy drinking and posting do not mix.

You need to learn how to respect other people's opinions. I'm mostly an optimist like you and don't always agree with others here, but I respect and enjoy their views. You should learn to do the same and enjoy this site for what it is. OK, advice time over...

:supimpin:

Practice Squad

Postby Steelblud » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Advice taken. Didn't mean to offend anyone. I just been getting worked up a bit with the decisions coming down the pike. I agree... Gay. What? Spaeth. What? I was hoping to find some Stiller Fans that could help me keep a positive outlook. I want our team to do great things. I hope we can still do that. I guess I was just looking for a few "Hell Yeas!" to keep me going through the long off-season.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:58 pm

No worries bro, we all have our moments and we all tend to misunderstand each other from time to time.

...and nice edit on your posts. 8-)

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Steel Bud, I can't help you with optimism. It will be Tomlin's greatest challenge as a head coach. Talent wise, they are going backwards. There are no one left from the 2008 and 2010 drafts. This is totally FUCKED UP. Players from those drafts should at least be adding to the depth chart, but they are GONE. The Steelers are at the salary cap so there is no help coming from FA. They lost their best impact player on the defense. Harrison plays hurt better than fat ass Woodley plays at 100 percent. Not to be a broken record, but teams are running right the fuck over the left side of the Steeler defense with Hood and Woodley. Pola has not made it through a season in years. On offense you have the same shit offensive line which is now dependent on Mike Adams who often got his ass blown up last year. Wallace while a drama queen is gone with no one to replace him. Hell they might lose Saunders...

Let's add that the Steelers are not even getting average drafts in Tomlin's era. So I wouldn't hold out much hope that this draft is going to be great...

Oh and the NFL pissing me off with all the silly rules now... a running back can't lower his head? Get the fuck out of here...

Return to Stillers Talk