Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Brady's pussified kicking of Ed Reed

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Brady's pussified kicking of Ed Reed

Postby Pump-N-Iron » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Anybody else feel that this was COMPLETELY intentional and DESERVES a fine from Adolf Goodell? I know Goodell would have to stop sucking Tommie's dick long enough to look at the video, but that is a DISTINCT kicking motion with intent to injure. This angle is kinda bad, but from the other replay angle, the initial slide/kick looked like he was trying to bust Reed's knee.

This will probably get swept under the rug, since it is Brady, but I am still pissed!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/2 ... 20080.html

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Brady's pussified kicking of Ed Reed

Postby LenSherwood » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:01 pm

In real time that looked worse than your replay here--you are right it sure looked pussy, real girlie move from Tommy. I also thought that the Patriots got away interference all day. The Patriot backs had their hands on the Ratbird's receivers all the way down the field. NO way the Steelers get away with that sort of defense.

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:08 am

I agree it was blatant. No one slides with spikes placed to injure. Billy Simms would be proud (for those of you that remember him). It should absolutely warrant a fine but agree it'll get jack since Goodell's first big test as commish was spy gate yet he pulled out toddler wipes and massaged the Pats' anus delicately.

To my delight, the Pats have continued to lose in embarassing fashion in the playoffs since spy gate. Yesterday was no exception. Way to go Tommy...you punk sissy. He chumped out again.

:sudancin:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ohio » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:48 am

I am no fan of the Patriots. But nice move Brady

The Ravens are the dirtiest players in the NFL. He was rightfully protecting himself. Just I wish it was Pollard ( the loser has taken out several players including Brady and Grankwoski in the past )

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby prowlin » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:13 am

So glad Adolf decided to fine him 10k....
and congrats to the Rat Birds for stomping
the shit out of the Pats. I'm all for the Rat
Birds taking the SuperBowl and ending this
annoying Kapernick shithole's trademarked
TD celebration. Screw him.

Return to Stillers Talk