Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Playoff Wishlist (Who I want to lose)

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Greenhorned Rookie

Playoff Wishlist (Who I want to lose)

Postby prowlin » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:23 am

I do this every year as soon as the Steelers are out of the race
and number the teams of who I want to lose most on top with
the teams on bottom being the teams that if the won the SB
all the better. Let's hear yours and why.

1) Patriots (because I hate these cheaters more than any team in all of sports)
2) 49ers (just because 5 super bowl rings and and up and coming team is dangerous)
3) Packers (I really don't want to see any more discount double checks in the near future)
4) Broncos (not a big Manning fan, although now he's not with the Colts it doesn't bother me as much)
5) Colts (I'm still annoyed the Colts got Luck right after Manning, and no SB ring for Arians please)
6) Ravens (I actually don't hate the Rat Birds, I think they are a good team, just don't win Ratbirds)
7) Bengals (A first SB trophy to any team doesn't worry me as much as a team that has one)
8) Falcons (they are annoying and again a young QB and up and coming team...scary)
9) Redskins (these sneaky bastards already have 3 SBs plus a scary rookie QB)
10) Vikings (nothing against these guys, feel bad Peterson came 9 yards short)
11) Houston (it's Houston, but who cares? No longer a division rivalry)
12) Seahawks (If these guys win, I would be the happiest, does anyone really care if they win?)

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Playoff Wishlist (Who I want to lose)

Postby LenSherwood » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:43 pm

prowlin wrote:I do this every year as soon as the Steelers are out of the race
and number the teams of who I want to lose most on top with
the teams on bottom being the teams that if the won the SB
all the better. Let's hear yours and why.

1) Patriots (because I hate these cheaters more than any team in all of sports)
2) 49ers (just because 5 super bowl rings and and up and coming team is dangerous)
3) Packers (I really don't want to see any more discount double checks in the near future)
4) Broncos (not a big Manning fan, although now he's not with the Colts it doesn't bother me as much)
5) Colts (I'm still annoyed the Colts got Luck right after Manning, and no SB ring for Arians please)
6) Ravens (I actually don't hate the Rat Birds, I think they are a good team, just don't win Ratbirds)
7) Bengals (A first SB trophy to any team doesn't worry me as much as a team that has one)
8) Falcons (they are annoying and again a young QB and up and coming team...scary)
9) Redskins (these sneaky bastards already have 3 SBs plus a scary rookie QB)
10) Vikings (nothing against these guys, feel bad Peterson came 9 yards short)
11) Houston (it's Houston, but who cares? No longer a division rivalry)
12) Seahawks (If these guys win, I would be the happiest, does anyone really care if they win?)

You got my top three but I would put the Redskins at four because of that shit head owner who you just can't root for his team due to the shitty things he has done over time to fleece his fan base.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:45 pm

Actually Prowlin, a good thread would be who would you bet on now to win it all?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:09 am

1.) Baltimore Ratbirds. Self-explanatory. Would root for The Taliban against them.

2.) Cinci Bungles. Division foe. Don't want to see ANY AFC North Divisioners win a Championship other than Baltimore's 1 in 2000.

3.) New England Patsies. Again, self-explanatory. Don't want to see Brady tie or eclipse Bradshaw's 4 SB Titles.

4.) San Francisco 69ers. Don't want to see them tied with us or go ahead on SB Championships. Also, hate Harbum.

5.) Washington Redskins. See Daniel Snyder.

:sufu:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:47 am

I think Seattle is poised to make a nice run. Stud defensive backs. Have beaten some tough teams.

I live in New England and suffer mightily when the Pats win so I hope they get beat at some point. Green Bay has a lot of Lombardies but I respect that organization more than just about any other one.

Return to Stillers Talk