Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » No Game Thread today?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

No Game Thread today?

Postby LenSherwood » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:38 pm

I understand because what is the fucking point? So far this game is as bad as the season. No first downs in the first half, offensive ineptness...playing against a third string qb for the Brownstains who is actually moving the ball... This team sucks more cock than the female caste of Jersey Shore...

Grizzled Veteran

Re: No Game Thread today?

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:57 pm

This is pathetic. Clearly, 90% of this team has no interest playing this game.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:20 pm

If this were almost any other team, Steelers would be trailing by at least 3 possesions, not up by 7. Misleading halftime score if I've ever seen one.

So to recap, The Clowns are down to their 3rd String QB, missing their top RB, and now one of their top WR's got carted out before the half.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:43 pm

What THE FUCK is wrong with you assholes today?!?! Letting these lowlife losers pull a fake punt on you?!?! Gee, you think no talents with nothing to play for might pull that shit?!?! Hey Tomlin; You going to fire the special team coach again?!? Fuckface.
Last edited by Steelers76 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby bubbybrister » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:40 pm

I'm still waiting for Tomlin to pull out one of those special plays he keeps in his pocket. What better time than now?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Bubby Brister... yes maybe it is a play so diabolically clever that they will use it and make the fucking playoffs...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Happy Days Boys...the Steelers are actually going to beat a shitty opponent who has been reduced further by injuries!!! This is incredible!!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Fitting end to a shitty season. D forced 4 T.O.s today in a glorified pre-season game when nothing was on the line. Whoppe-fuck!

:sudancin:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Final Thoughts;

-As I said at the half, misleading final score. D played like shit against a 3rd string nobody who hasn't played a meaningful game since his senior year at Duke 4 years ago. Also, allowed 54 yards rushing on only 8 carries to the backup running back, as well as more overall. Tackling was hideous again, which was a recurring theme this season. Thankfully a combo of forcing 4 turnovers, and The Clowns overall ineptness, was the deciding factor.

-Speaking of inept, that would be a kind word to describe The O. Again. 2 of The Steelers 3 TD's,(Maybe all 3? Having trouble remembering) were the result of T.O.s deep in Browns territory. Couldn't get a groove going all day, and didn't seem to care, either. Why should a meaningless game be any different than the rest of the season?

-As a side note, Butler needs to be gone. With the exception of 1, all of his other punts were horrible once more. As Mill already stated, he has regressed with every game that has passed this year.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:07 am

I won a bet with someone. I told him because the game was meaningless, the Steelers would get at least three takeaways, something they normally couldn't get in half a season.

The only other thing I'll say is Cleveland has a putrid football team. Sure it was a thrid string QB blah-blah...... The Steelers would have lost to some college teams today.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:10 am

There was so much disinterest in Pittsburgh, who woulda thunk the smallest Steelers home crowd in Heinz Field history would be a game against the Clowns............

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:11 am

If the NFL goes to an 18-game season, we will have a LOT more games like this one..........

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:34 am

StillDodger wrote:If the NFL goes to an 18-game season, we will have a LOT more games like this one..........

I couldn't agree more with this statement. The NFL will be like other leagues where no one gives a shit about the game half way through the season--ever seen an NBA game in December? Plus you will have two more games to decimate the team with injuries. There won't be enough players to sign off the street...may have to recruit in the stands before the game. And who would want to see two more games for the Titans Jagoffs Browns... and yup this year ... the Steelers?

Return to Stillers Talk