Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Bring in TIM TEBOW petition

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Hall of Famer

Bring in TIM TEBOW petition

Postby PGHeaven » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:26 pm

I am serious! We need someone who is willing to work and has some class. Both things that Pittsburgh needs desperately! Just need to teach him how to slide left out of the pocket and VOILA! Let the discussion begin!

Hall of Famer

Re: Bring in TIM TEBOW petition

Postby PGHeaven » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:27 pm

I will add that he would be our 2nd QB

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Coke Oven » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:49 am

I'm with you on that. The kid reminds me of Terry Bradshaw. I see a lot of similarities.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:40 am

You've got my vote. I'd like to see him used some in W.C. packages as well.

Practice Squad

Postby steelkings » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:04 am

Absolutely not! Every time he "Tebow'ed", We'd get a 15 yard penalty!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Coke Oven » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:56 pm

"Absolutely not! Every time he "Tebow'ed", We'd get a 15 yard penalty!"

That's just because the nfl ownership and the tv network ownership are primarily jewish, > 90% which is easily checked out, and therefore primarily anti Christian. No prejudice here, just tellin it like it is.

Practice Squad

Postby steelkings » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:19 pm

"Absolutely not! Every time he "Tebow'ed", We'd get a 15 yard penalty!"

It was a joke dumbass! Ya know...Illegal touching of the ground during a celebration.... Brett Kiesel....Cincy sack? Remember? It wasn't meant as a platform for you to go all anti semantic on us..Geez!

BTW: God is sick of Tebow. That's why he never plays. God doesn't want to risk him being killed on the field and then having to spend eternity with him. That risk alone will keep him from being a Steeler. With our offensive line, He would die for sure here.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ohio » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:03 pm

PGHeaven wrote:I am serious! We need someone who is willing to work and has some class. Both things that Pittsburgh needs desperately! Just need to teach him how to slide left out of the pocket and VOILA! Let the discussion begin!

Heaven... you are smarter than this.

Tebow ? I don't even want him as a FB ( which should be the only position where he is allowed to play ).

The only defense that happens to make him look like a QB was the Steelers. Everybody else already figure him out. He cannot throw past the line of scrimmage.

I agree that we should bring some serious competition for the QB position. But I'm thinking more of a second / third round. No free agents. They cost too much and little upside.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:25 am

:P :P :P :P
Last edited by PGHeaven on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:31 am

Ohio wrote:
PGHeaven wrote:I am serious! We need someone who is willing to work and has some class. Both things that Pittsburgh needs desperately! Just need to teach him how to slide left out of the pocket and VOILA! Let the discussion begin!

Heaven... you are smarter than this.

Tebow ? I don't even want him as a FB ( which should be the only position where he is allowed to play ).

The only defense that happens to make him look like a QB was the Steelers. Everybody else already figure him out. He cannot throw past the line of scrimmage.

I agree that we should bring some serious competition for the QB position. But I'm thinking more of a second / third round. No free agents. They cost too much and little upside.

I disagree. I think the Steelers need someone who has got the work ethic and durability. There is no reason to think Tim Tebow cant do as well in relief as anyone else

Practice Squad

Postby steelkings » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:32 am

ok!

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby bubbybrister » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:31 pm

Tebow is a locker room cancer, plain and simple. Sure, he's a good guy who your grandma and 6 year old nephew loves, but he is a horrible QB. His teammates in Denver and NY bash the hell out of him constantly. They are the ones who see him in practice everyday and know he is NOT NFL quality.

He couldn't in college and he can not now. Florida had to implement the read option to get him on the field, as did Denver last year. Tebow has shown he can't run anything but a gimmicky offense. Does anyone want the Stillers to run such a thing? If so, 8-8 will become the norm. Denver's young receivers all looked like busts last year, I shudder to think how ours would fare. Mike Wallace and the boys have trouble with balls that hit their hands.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Bubby-- not to mention that the Steeler receivers can't seem to figure out where their feet are! I think Mike Wallace could catch a ball ten yards from the sideline and still end up without getting the second foot down...

Return to Stillers Talk