Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Dan Rooney back from his vacation

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Hall of Famer

Dan Rooney back from his vacation

Postby PGHeaven » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 am

years ago, when Rooney was sent off to eat marmalade in the Irish castle garden for 4 years, I had raised holy hell. Now that his ego fulfilling mission of royal gala is over he is coming back to us serfs and knaives here in the burgh. Does this signal a return to steeler football? Will he gather his officers and say "what the F**K have you done to my team while I was hobnobbing and roughing it with Irish nobility?

One can only hope. As for me - I stick with my original premise - The Steelers have rotted away while the Rooney descandants have been eating cake. This pile of shit team REFLECTS the disinterest from the one man who should stand at the pinnacle. Will he reagin sanity and humility and become a Steeler again? Or is he now too spoiled by elite pomp and ceremony? We shall see. As far as I am concerned - Dan Rooney is on notice

Practice Squad

Re: Dan Rooney back from his vacation

Postby NOVASteel79 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:18 pm

PGHeaven wrote:years ago, when Rooney was sent off to eat marmalade in the Irish castle garden for 4 years, I had raised holy hell. Now that his ego fulfilling mission of royal gala is over he is coming back to us serfs and knaives here in the burgh. Does this signal a return to steeler football? Will he gather his officers and say "what the F**K have you done to my team while I was hobnobbing and roughing it with Irish nobility?

One can only hope. As for me - I stick with my original premise - The Steelers have rotted away while the Rooney descandants have been eating cake. This pile of shit team REFLECTS the disinterest from the one man who should stand at the pinnacle. Will he reagin sanity and humility and become a Steeler again? Or is he now too spoiled by elite pomp and ceremony? We shall see. As far as I am concerned - Dan Rooney is on notice

On notice huh? You gonna fire him??? What does that even mean?!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:38 pm

PGHeaven wrote:years ago, when Rooney was sent off to eat marmalade in the Irish castle garden for 4 years, I had raised holy hell. Now that his ego fulfilling mission of royal gala is over he is coming back to us serfs and knaives here in the burgh. Does this signal a return to steeler football? Will he gather his officers and say "what the F**K have you done to my team while I was hobnobbing and roughing it with Irish nobility?

DUDE!!!! :suplusone: I so totally fucking agree. This team sucks shit after that loss last night. Those DALLASS TEXASS Fuckers act like they just won the fucking Godamn Superbowl just because they beat a wounded and undisciplined team, and I so totally agree that the rot starts at the head and works it's way down. :sushootem:

Ever since Prez Pukeball sent 'Ole Danny Boy over to Ireland to be "ambassador", this team has played like shit, looked like shit, and the draft picks have been shit. We are going to waste a future H.O.F. QB like BR7 with fucked up decisions, shitty discipline, and shitty play calling until someone takes control of this fucking organization and straightens this the fuck out already - 'nuf said. :supissed:

Practice Squad

Postby Steelblud » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:59 am

What ever happened to the promise to RUN THE FUKIN BALL. This is unacceptable.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:24 pm

NOVASteel79 wrote:

On notice huh? You gonna fire him??? What does that even mean?!

Yes, it means I am going to fire him. Put down the hopey changey koolaid

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Crucible-steel-kid wrote:

DUDE!!!! :suplusone: I so totally fucking agree. This team sucks shit after that loss last night. Those DALLASS TEXASS Fuckers act like they just won the fucking Godamn Superbowl just because they beat a wounded and undisciplined team, and I so totally agree that the rot starts at the head and works it's way down. :sushootem:

Ever since Prez Pukeball sent 'Ole Danny Boy over to Ireland to be "ambassador", this team has played like shit, looked like shit, and the draft picks have been shit. We are going to waste a future H.O.F. QB like BR7 with fucked up decisions, shitty discipline, and shitty play calling until someone takes control of this fucking organization and straightens this the fuck out already - 'nuf said. :supissed:

:suplusone:

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Ok Danny boy - your team is one of the worst in the NFL. Lets see Obama fix that for you

Return to Stillers Talk