Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » Week 15 - Steelers @ Cowboys Game Thread

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Week 15 - Steelers @ Cowboys Game Thread

Postby Steelers76 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:22 am

Stillerman wrote:Man if I had a dollar for every time Ben has thrown a pick in on that weak quick out I'd be a rich man. Awful effort by Wallace on that play as well.

Yep. The Clanger just watched The DB INT it, then get up and run to The Goal Line. No surprise, though.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:38 am

Ben underestimates the opp corners because during practice, he has no problem completing those same passes against our corners.......
:sushootem:

If you think about it, most of Ben's picks are on plays that when run during practice, our DBs don't make such plays on the ball.

Practice Squad

Postby mdog » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Hmmm, where should I start. OK, here it is. The Steeler's defense allowed their,"New Aged" offense down Big Time. I think I understand why we have to "Sling the Ball around the Lot," per say, but man, I thought the Steelers we all about ball control and time of possession. Did we win that last night? I don't think so! Come on Steelers! Have some freaking pride! I mean, the Cowboys? REALLY? No Freakin Way man! We should have handed them all their heads on a platter! They are terrible and I guess we are too now.

All I can say is, from a personnel perspective our secondary needs a realignment for real. Palamalu, Hampton, Mundy and Mendy all need to pack up and go. We need some healthier and hungrier player to fit the build. We need to sure up our D-Fence for real. We should still be able to hold teams to 21 points or less on average if we do our homework, have the right personnel on the playing field and the right coaches on the sidelines.

We probably just need to pack it in for this year. No need to go the payoffs and embrace ourselves.

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:47 pm

mdog,

First of all, welcome to our forums.

To your point, yes, it's really hard to embrace this team, their slop play and lack of hunger. Ever after a day to digest that game, I'm still pissed and annoyed at what we've seen unfold. :supissed:

Unbelievable, the playoffs are still a real possibility which is a testament to the mediocre slop that we call the AFC. Hell, even the Jets are still in the picture and that's even more pitiful.

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum