Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » 2012 Steelers How Assembled Chart

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

2012 Steelers How Assembled Chart

Postby Fanatic24 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Cool feature on how the 2012 Steelers have been assembled.

http://www.profootballrosters.com/2012/12/06/2012-how-assembled-charts/

Grizzled Veteran

Re: 2012 Steelers How Assembled Chart

Postby Pommah » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Fanatic24, thanks for posting, I enjoyed looking at it. Looks to me like the Steelers rely on the draft more than other teams, as we suspect. It would be good if somebody could look at this compendium of data and produce some analysis comparing us to other top teams like the Pats, Texans, Niners, Packers and see if there are similar development patterns. A quick look and it seems like the Pats use free agency far more, for example.

Practice Squad

Re: 2012 Steelers How Assembled Chart

Postby Fanatic24 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Pommah wrote:Fanatic24, thanks for posting, I enjoyed looking at it. Looks to me like the Steelers rely on the draft more than other teams, as we suspect. It would be good if somebody could look at this compendium of data and produce some analysis comparing us to other top teams like the Pats, Texans, Niners, Packers and see if there are similar development patterns. A quick look and it seems like the Pats use free agency far more, for example.

Ya the Steelers are always remote in Free Agency, to me the best drafting teams are us, NE, GB, BAL and a few others.

Return to Stillers Talk