Board index » Stillers Talk » Tomlin-Harbaugh handshake at end of game

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Greenhorned Rookie

Tomlin-Harbaugh handshake at end of game

Postby prowlin » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Anyone care to comment on this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4rm9UP-jqc

Obviously either something happened during the game, or there is a history
between the two and Tomlin really despises Harbaugh.
This hasn't been on my radar so I'm curious to hear others chime in.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Tomlin-Harbaugh handshake at end of game

Postby Steelers76 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:57 pm

The way Harbaugh acted in both Raven's wins over The Steelers last year,(I.E.; Gatorade shower, celebrating like they just won The SB), if there is a dislike on Tomlin's part, I'd say it's well founded.

Notice these "handshake incidents" post-game have now involved him and his brother....

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Both Harbaughs are kinds quirky-douchey, if you know what I mean. I think I would have a hard time sitting in the same room with either one of them for any length of time. We'll see how long John's bullshit lasts up in SF before it blows up in his face. :yes:

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Screw Hardouche.

Although I wouldn't want to play down to the Ravens level it would have been great to have a mass gatorade bath then have the whole team running around the field flapping their arms screaming, "Caw!!! Cawww!!! We won Harbaugh!!"

:sufu: Johnny D-bag

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby High5 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Harbaugh is tough to like to begin with. I believe it was from the bullshit cheapshots the Ravens were taking at Batch towards the end of the game. They are the dirtiest team in football

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:31 am

Steelers76 wrote:The way Harbaugh acted in both Raven's wins over The Steelers last year,(I.E.; Gatorade shower, celebrating like they just won The SB), if there is a dislike on Tomlin's part, I'd say it's well founded.

I agree with you, 76. I watched the replay again today and it looked like Tomlin was trying to calm his guys down as they ran on the field right before he met Harb-awww. Almost as if he was making sure his guys weren't as classless a group of assholes as the ratbirds were.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:41 am

isfry wrote:
Steelers76 wrote:The way Harbaugh acted in both Raven's wins over The Steelers last year,(I.E.; Gatorade shower, celebrating like they just won The SB), if there is a dislike on Tomlin's part, I'd say it's well founded.

I agree with you, 76. I watched the replay again today and it looked like Tomlin was trying to calm his guys down as they ran on the field right before he met Harb-awww. Almost as if he was making sure his guys weren't as classless a group of assholes as the ratbirds were.

plus not giving the scumbirds bulletin board material. I like the fact that there is some bad blood between the coaches. I love to hate the rats. Hairball is becoming more like his brother. The hand shake twins :D :D :D

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:27 pm

PGHeaven wrote:The hand shake twins :D :D :D

:suplusone: :suplusone: :suplusone:

Return to Stillers Talk