Register

Board index » Rant Forum » New to the board

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Practice Squad

New to the board

Postby SuperSteeler1 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:28 pm

Hey all, I am SuperSteeler1. Until recently I was a member of a sister board, but was banned for my constant support of President Obama. I told the group he would win and they were gonna like it. I said Mitt was "myth" and the voters were tired of the GOP's "mumbo jumbo".

I love to eat my wife's cabbage and drink beast.

I am glad I found a new home!

Practice Squad

Re: New to the board

Postby SuperSteeler1 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:34 pm

I have a wife of 35 years, Marrianne and dog, Bailey.

I love the Steelers and am a handy man of sort. I recently dropped 4 - 40 foot pines with a bow saw and was done by sun-down.

Practice Squad

Postby SuperSteeler1 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Obama will talk Boehner down from the fiscal cliff and you are gonna like it. I cant wait for the taxes to be raised on the Fat cats, just like my buddy Andy the Suishi man says. Time to look out for the average "Joe" and get the jobs back from China.

He talks tough on China but has a love fest with them.
Bain owned Sensata a technology company is set to close by years end and outsource their work....to China.

Six workers at the facility were arrested for failing to leave, all they wanted was to discuss their severance package but the manager refused to meet with them.
This is how his companies treat their workforce, what a shame. It's one thing to close and outsource work but to deny workers talks about their severance and other issues is rediculous.

Yeah, he's going to get tough on China, what a farce, when he's providing them with* jobs* for their work force.

Practice Squad

Postby SuperSteeler1 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:40 pm

e still is involved with that company, I know China is not our friend that's what I tried to convey, that Mitt talks are coming from both sides of his mouth.
We should call him flipper.

Anyway, companies that do what they are doing is a slap in the face to the workers.
A request to have talks about severance and other issues that effect them is a reasonable request.

The price of gas has nothing to do with Obama, yeah, he's at fault for cheerios being too high too, give me a break.

Btw, I think Twits will vote for Romney.

Practice Squad

Postby SuperSteeler1 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Currently the Chevy Volt, you can drive about 900 miles between fill ups.
They could advance that where you wouldn't need any gas at all, thus eliminating reliance on the oil barrons.

It wouldn't surprise me if the technology isn't being compromised by big oil, the technology people might be getting paid off to not mazimize their capabilities.
I believe the technology is available right now. It would be like you offering your clients a guaranteed 10 percent on their investments through you, however you get paid by all other competitors not to offer that guarantee to your clients. You just sit back and collect the checks without doing anything, get my drift?

Practice Squad

Postby SuperSteeler1 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Yes pinkerton and the gang will take Obama for Fo Mo and are going like it.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Welcome to the board.
Keep the politics off the football forums.
It belongs in the Rant forum.

Practice Squad

Postby SuperSteeler1 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Got me banned from the other board as well. The voters spoke and rejected the mumbo jumbo. Will post here on out on the rant page.

:celebrate: :celebrate: :stop: :celebrate: :celebrate:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:02 am

SuperSteeler1 wrote:Got me banned from the other board as well. The voters spoke and rejected the mumbo jumbo. Will post here on out on the rant page.

:celebrate: :celebrate: :stop: :celebrate: :celebrate:

-Obama said he would cut the deficit in half in his first 4 years. Not only did he not do that, but he DOUBLED it.

-Obama said with his stimulus plan in Feb. 2009, the unemployment rate wouldn't go above 5-6%. Another Lie.

-Gave us "Obama-care"; a shitty health-care system that over half the country doesn't want, and will only drive us even further into debt.

-Supplied guns to drug cartels that killed a Federal Agent.

-Hung 4 Marine's out to dry in The Sept. 11th attacks in the middle east, and ending up costing them their lives.

The only people psyched about this are racists, slugs, illegals, and morons. In other words, the people that gave this joke a 2nd term.

Practice Squad

Postby SuperSteeler1 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Obama said he would cut the deficit in half in his first 4 years. Not only did he not do that, but he DOUBLED it. Left a huge mess by "W", tea party blocked bill he introduced

-Obama said with his stimulus plan in Feb. 2009, the unemployment rate wouldn't go above 5-6%. Another Lie. He neversaid that. Prove it.

-Gave us "Obama-care"; a shitty health-care system that over half the country doesn't want, and will only drive us even further into debt. last election validated America wants Obamacare. it is the law of the land - John Boehner

-Supplied guns to drug cartels that killed a Federal Agent. This was actually introduced by Bush-Cheney. look it up.

-Hung 4 Marine's out to dry in The Sept. 11th attacks in the middle east, and ending up costing them their lives. The investigation is not yet complete.

Fo Mo and you gonna like it.

The only people psyched about this are racists, slugs, illegals, and morons. In other words, the people that gave this joke a 2nd term. - See more at: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5337#sthash.8BFnun2W.dpuf

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:16 pm

"If I don't get this thing done in 4 years, I deserve to be a 1 term deal." -Barrack Obama 2008.

And his stimulus didn't work, genius. That was almost 4 years ago. Unless the idea was to keep unemployment growing, which I highly doubt.

Bush and Cheney initiated "Fast and Furious" I have never heard that. How about YOU prove that?

The investigation is not complete in The Middle East because it's too busy being covered up.

And LOL at you blaming Bush and or The Tea Party for his numerous failures 4 years later. He said he would cut the deficit in half when he was first elected 4 years ago and not only FAILED, but added to it.

And you are a bigger moron than I though if you think he wants to help the middle class. All he wants to do is give the do nothings and illegals our hard earned money. 2016 can't come early enough for me...

Practice Squad

Postby SuperSteeler1 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:44 pm

2016 - Biden - Cuomo - and you gonna like it.

Return to Rant Forum