Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » Steelers-Browns Game Thread

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Greenhorned Rookie

Re: Steelers-Browns Game Thread

Postby BoltX » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:19 pm

vomiting at the moment....

will be back later... next year perhaps.

Just one question to Tomlin --> HOW can you have 2 so inept QB backups?

Actually:

FIRE RBs COACH NOW! FUCKING MORONIC.

FIRE LINE CONDITIONING COACH NOW.

Then, resign.
----------------

IT IS WHAT IT IS. PILE OF SHIT! 53 SHITHEADS BEING LED BY SHITHEADS.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:21 pm

"Enjoy" the rest of the season, gang. When it becomes clear that I spend more mental and emotional energy in preparation for Sunday than the guys making a king's ransom to play a kid's game, I have given up enough of my weekends. Words cannot describe the anger and frustration I feel. Making it through that slopfest without breaking anything or hurting anyone was an enormous feat. One that I may not be able to repeat next week. I give up. I'm taking up golf. Signing off...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:06 pm

What is the word on Ben R? You can't beat anyone left on the schedule if you can't fucking beat Cleveland. I said before in arguing with some that I think if the words "life threatening" injury were not bullshit, that Ben R is done for the season. And with this shit performance, so are the Steelers.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:18 pm

LenSherwood wrote:What is the word on Ben R? You can't beat anyone left on the schedule if you can't fucking beat Cleveland. I said before in arguing with some that I think if the words "life threatening" injury were not bullshit, that Ben R is done for the season. And with this shit performance, so are the Steelers.

Just reported on Channel 11 News Pittsburgh that Ben may be ready to go next week.

If not, I'd start Hoyer. Batch has nothing left, and the season is lost without Ben anyways....

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Let's hope that it is true that Ben is back next week. There is little room to lose now at 6 and 5. Damn though... the Steeler line let Leftwich get hammered all night against the Ravens and Ben coming back...can his ribs take the kind of pounding that the Ravens could give him thanks to the porous O line?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:37 pm

I'd rather Ben continue to sit until he gets at/near 100%, rather than risk further, long term injury. You just know The Ravens will pin their ears back and go after a not close to 100% Ben full force next week. I'd just chalk this season up as a "loss", and look towards the bigger picture. I.E. Next year and beyond.

As for who will start at QB next week @ Baltimore; I'd go with Hoyer. Face it; Batch and Leftwitch both have little/nothing left and will not be here next year. Backup QB is a question mark, so I'd like to see what Hoyer can do. There has to be a reason he backed up Brady in New England for 2 years beyond "He's a warm body."

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:52 pm

This team is toast. A wretched abomination. Chalrie Batch collects a check he should be able to throw a football. He is NOT able to throw it. I blame MOMlin and the Steelr front O for this. There is no foresight or planning with this gang. Fat slow blubbery looking bunch of whales. they spend too much time on social websites and doing commercials instead of preparing for their primary role. I dont wanna see none of this "the gang is going hunting or going to the pool fucking bullshit either. Get rid of the whole fucking rabble

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum