Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Wally is a prima donna

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Greenhorned Rookie

Wally is a prima donna

Postby prowlin » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:03 am

Absolutely gutless performance by this annoying arrogant showboater.
Couldn't believe he did not dive during that EZ catch and try to get two feet in.
Watched in horror as he lazily bent over to catch the low pass throw to him in the
open instead of diving at it. Horrific excuse for a fumble which gave the Ravens a FG.
Wallace has been absolutely pathetic to watch recently. Yeh he has made some great
plays but his lack of effort, focus, and most importantly intensity, is a joke.
If Rooney let him go I would back him 100%. Did you see how pissed off Heath Miller
looked during the game? I think he is getting sick of playing with these prima donnas
we have gromming in the WR department. Enough of this showboat crap. Go join
Ocho Cinco in the food stamps line.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Wally is a prima donna

Postby ballhair » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:53 am

Agree 100%. However, you used the term "Prima donna". I prefer to label him as a lazy, gutless waste of time. The Steelers got screwed paying Woodley all that money, thank God they didn't do the same with this Limas Tweed reject!

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:49 am

He's overhyped and under-skilled. What are his skills really? I could strap welding masks to my hands and I'd still have softer and more effective hands. His body control, feet and hands are sub-par. His ability to battle for balls never existed. His desire and intensity burns like an unlit candle. That basically leaves speed which isn't a skill but an ability. When you couple his speed with his desire and bolt on his receiving skills you are left with a huge heaping of disappointment. In Thanksgiving terms, t's kinda like having a huge, heaping pile of mashed potatoes and slathering it in rancid, spoiled gravy.

Thanks, Mike, you leave an awful taste in my mouth.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:21 am

Not only has he not developed as a player, he was moronic with his contract. If you are going to hold out, you've got to get something for it. He held out all camp and then showed up with his tail between his legs accepting what he was offered in the offseason, his holdout gained him absolutely zip. And to think the Steelers might have given him Brown money if he just played ball; instead he wants to be the highest paid receiver in the NFL! What a joke! This kid's contract is up at the end of the year. I can't believe he gets signed by us, and I only see a desperate team going after him. Kid could have had a multi-year big buck contract with $millions guaranteed, and he'll get a 1-year contract from a scrub team at best nest year. What a yutz.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:12 pm

"... and I only see a desperate team going after him. Kid could have had a multi-year big buck contract with $millions guaranteed, and he'll get a 1-year contract from a scrub team at best nest year."

I disagree. There will always be a place for players like Wallace as long as you have the likes of the Jets, Cowboys, Raiders, and Redskins in the league.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:13 pm

I would like to see what the trio of Brown, Sanders, and Cotch would look like with a healthy Ben. I guess the wrong WR was injured for that to have happened.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Coke Oven » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:43 pm

"He's overhyped and under-skilled. What are his skills really? I could strap welding masks to my hands and I'd still have softer and more effective hands. His body control, feet and hands are sub-par. His ability to battle for balls never existed. His desire and intensity burns like an unlit candle. That basically leaves speed which isn't a skill but an ability. When you couple his speed with his desire and bolt on his receiving skills you are left with a huge heaping of disappointment. In Thanksgiving terms, t's kinda like having a huge, heaping pile of mashed potatoes and slathering it in rancid, spoiled gravy.

Thanks, Mike, you leave an awful taste in my mouth."

Looks like Mikey is gonna go get us Plaxico too. Same kinda attitude in this guy.

Return to Stillers Talk