Wallace fucks off on yet another play

Hall of Famer

Re: Steelers-RatBirds Game Thread

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:44 pm

I will say the Keenan Lewis and Dwyer are playing good football

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:44 pm

WTF is the big deal with getting the plays in on time?!?! Christ, now you have a whopping 1 T.O. left for the entire game. Way to go, morons!! :sufu:

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:18 am

Wallace dogs it again! The Willie the impacted colon matadors his man who plants the narcoleptic Leftwich

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:22 am

Now Kiesel vies for blowjob of the night award. What a bunch of morons.

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:27 am

PGHeaven wrote:Now Kiesel vies for blowjob of the night award. What a bunch of morons.

I'd agree if it wasn't for the RG false starting for the 45th pass play of the night.

I'm still waiting for him to NOT false start on a pass play. Both Woodley AND Keisel jumped but the RG false started so... feel free to make a call refs. It is a travesty. I rewound plays all night. It's clear and inexcusable. He's perfectly settled on run plays so that leads me to wondering why the defense never figured this out.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:37 am

What a putrid mess. I harped on this all week. Leftwich could not even make it through one game. QB MUST be a HIGH priority for next season. This was a spectacle of a disaster. FUCK WALLACE

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:40 am

This loss in on the coaching staff. Can't even get simple fucking playcalls in on time, or tell/care if your QB is hurt. Another loss to these overrated shit-bags.

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:44 am

All I can say is that I'm angry.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:47 am

Steelers76 wrote:This loss in on the coaching staff. Can't even get simple fucking playcalls in on time, or tell/care if your QB is hurt. Another loss to these overrated shit-bags.

Amen to that. It's just like the fucking 49ers Monday night game last year except this time Momlin got talked out of pulling Leftwich...by Leftwich. Even Chris "Homer" Collinsworth could see that Leftwich had an injury that was drastically affecting his throwing ability. Step up. Be the fucking coach. Make a call. Putrid, unacceptable loss.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby BoltX » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:15 am

given that I didn't see us doing ANYTHING on offense - this was a fitting end to a decent defensive performance.

Yes, there IS a reason why jax let bl go.

next man up. until we ran out... bad timeout management didn't help. all in all we needed One TD to win this... offense was idiotic. I do hate mendenhal.

wrap a bow on this season.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:41 am

This was one game I felt more indifferent than angry after it ended. That special teams lapse was the difference of the game. (The coverage overran the play, the returner had an EASY TD.) I personally think the defense is playing as well as it has in some time. (Keenan Lewis is now our best corner. Huge upgrade.) Flacco was back to his normal self. (He basically played not to lose the game. It worked. His velocity seems to be down, by the way.) The problem in this game was the Ravens' secondary was too good for a windup QB like Leftwich. (This secondary would give Andrew Luck problems, for the same reason.) I really think he's washed up. When Ben goes down, so do the Stillers.

Wallace indeed has Plaxico disease. When AB went down, it was a major blow. Too bad, because our running game seems back on track.

Heinz Field was like Cleveland Browns Stadium....... The fans booing the offense after a 3-and-out........ Haven't seen that in a while.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:44 am

trenches wrote:
PGHeaven wrote:Now Kiesel vies for blowjob of the night award. What a bunch of morons.

I'd agree if it wasn't for the RG false starting for the 45th pass play of the night.

And I thought I was seeing things....... I hope the Steelers saw this too. The Ravens' RG was habitually moving prior to the snap.

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk