Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Steelers-KC Game day thread!

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Steelers-KC Game day thread!

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:21 am

Well, it's about fucking time already.... first down...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:24 am

See what I'm saying, Momlin had to burn a needless timeout at 2:33. I mean, WTF already? He don't know what play to call here? Fucking asshole...

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:27 am

HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT! HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!HALEY SHITCAN THAT FUCKING DRAW PLAT DAMNIT!

Seasoned Veteran

Postby pinpon » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:29 am

Well can the D step up? Not off to a good start!

Seasoned Veteran

Postby pinpon » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:31 am

Lord help us if Mundy has to come in!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:34 am

Stillers D is fucked... Mother fucking Momlin should've had this game iced in the 3rd QTR.... ffs already...

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:39 am

This is just so much Bullshit. Same old FN bullshit we have been seeing from Leblows softee defense for years. And Listen to me Haley :sushootem:

SHITCAN THAT MFING DRAW PLAY YOU AHOLE SHITCAN THAT MFING DRAW PLAY YOU AHOLE SHITCAN THAT MFING DRAW PLAY YOU AHOLE SHITCAN THAT MFING DRAW PLAY YOU AHOLE

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:41 am

Did you hear Tomlin's explanation for going down 10-0 to the worst team in the NFL? Finding our personality in the game? What the fuck does that mean? This is embarassing.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:41 am

wooooo-hooooooooooo

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:45 am

They should've run the draw play... L.O.L. :wow: No, just kidding...

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby BoltX » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:46 am

God help us against Ravens. Ben or no Ben.

Refs called some shitty calls (to OUR advantage - thank you Mr. Rooney for that call after Giants game). Without those - we lose.

Fuck the D. I hate how much we pay some players only to see other teams playing 1st 2nd year players who DOMINATE most of the time. Killing our own Frenchise QB...

Damn.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:48 am

It seems like whenever the Stillers play down to an opponent, it costs them key players. We might have won this game, but the potential loss of Ben would negate that.

The only other comment was that penalty on the Chiefs receiver prior to the "D" blowing it in regulation....... E. Sanders did the exact same thing last week (which sealed the game) and got away with it. ;)

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:50 am

BoltX wrote:God help us against Ravens. Ben or no Ben.

Refs called some shitty calls (to OUR advantage - thank you Mr. Rooney for that call after Giants game). Without those - we lose.

Fuck the D. I hate how much we pay some players only to see other teams playing 1st 2nd year players who DOMINATE most of the time. Killing our own Frenchise QB...

Damn.

In hindsight, this pathetic win might turn out to be a blessing. Had they won 38-3, I think the chances of them coming out and getting their heads smashed in by Baltimore would be greater than eeking by The Bad News Bears of The NFL.

Then again, that may happen anyway....

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:00 am

Crucible-steel-kid wrote:They should've run the draw play... L.O.L. :wow: No, just kidding...

:D :D :D

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:32 am

Just talking to a friend a little while ago; I have seriously lost count how many times this team A.) Played to their level of competition and lost, or B.) Played to their level of competition and won by the skin of their teeth against the dregs of The NFL. And I'm not talking "all time." Since the 2009 season onward. I know this isn't The FBS in college where if you lose, and/or don't blow away a bottom-feeder, you are out of the Title Picture, but c'mon man. You all better start waking the fuck up.

Oh, and maybe this will teach certain sports media members from around here to open up their mouths and predicting blow-out games from now on. What about this season, hell, the last few seasons, made you think that was a sure thing???

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk