Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Mill Injured, Placed on PUP

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Mill Injured, Placed on PUP

Postby StillMill » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Mill Injured, Placed on PUP has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Mill Injured, Placed on PUP

Postby ballhair » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:16 am

Get well soon Mill. You are the Mario Lemieux of street hockey in the Pittsburgh area :yes:

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Get well Still Mill. In the meantime please have Mrs Mill take dictation for the post game analysis :P :P :P

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Sun and Steel » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:18 pm

So I suppose the opposing defenseman gets a Dong hit to pad his stats with. Quick! Sign that bum to a $65 million contract. Or just buy him a six of Yuengling. Get well soon Mill....

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Hurry up and get on the mend quick...:sucrutches:We need your ass in here to keep the public on point with your spot on analysis with what's going on in Stillers Nation. You can always type with one hand there... :yes: Next time you decide to get hurt playing street hockey, at least wait until after football season is over, then you can get hurt... :P

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Crucible-steel-kid wrote:Hurry up and get on the mend quick...:sucrutches:We need your ass in here to keep the public on point with your spot on analysis with what's going on in Stillers Nation. You can always type with one hand there... :yes: Next time you decide to get hurt playing street hockey, at least wait until after football season is over, then you can get hurt... :P

I know Mill will type with his beak if he has to...he won't pull a Woodley on the job because he knows how to play hurt.

:sucrutches:

:suplusone:

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:08 pm

PGHeaven wrote:Get well Still Mill. In the meantime please have Mrs Mill take dictation for the post game analysis :P :P :P

Ha! I didn't see this before, PG. There's only one person in this world that takes less shit than Mill and that's Mrs. Mill. I see zero dictation in that future. :D

If I'm not mistaken his right collar bone is the issue so someone will be proficient with his left hand real soon. Too bad, you aren't a lefty like me, Mill.

:sudancin:

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:28 pm

trenches wrote:
PGHeaven wrote:Get well Still Mill. In the meantime please have Mrs Mill take dictation for the post game analysis :P :P :P

Ha! I didn't see this before, PG. There's only one person in this world that takes less shit than Mill and that's Mrs. Mill. I see zero dictation in that future. :D

If I'm not mistaken his right collar bone is the issue so someone will be proficient with his left hand real soon. Too bad, you aren't a lefty like me, Mill.

:sudancin:

:suplusone: lol!!

Practice Squad

Postby krfsdad1 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:50 am

Are you sure the wimpy fat assed Gilbert didn't fall on the back of your legs by being pushed all over like a little girl? He's fallen on Pouncy, DeCastro, and a few others.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Clearly past his prime....cut the bum

Return to Stillers Talk