Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Week 6-Titans-Game Thread

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Week 6-Titans-Game Thread

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:48 pm

I don't even believe that this is happening to our squad. If something doesn't change, and soon, we won't see the playoffs anytime soon... WTF was this lame assed excuse tonight? fuck this shit already. :evil:

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:50 pm

tired weak pansy ass dumbfuck looking powder puff football. Fuck this shit. We have been degrading towards this level of shit play for several years. I am glad this happened. No there is no refuge for the koolaid drinkers. This team is in disarray. Abysmal performance. Coaching - F fucking minus Play F fucking minus

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:58 pm

So where are Dick-heads dumbfuck kool-aid drinkers now?? Still think this senile old fuckhead who can't tell his ass from a hole in the ground is The God Of Defense??? Go ahead, Tomlin. Make your typical inane bullshit excuses giving credit to a totally inept, undeserving team. If I own the team, I'd tell Tomlin to get rid of LeBeau NOW, or I will get rid of both of them.

You guys are a fucking embarrassment. Plain and simple. You'd lose to a Div. 2 College right now.

Oh, and FUCK YOU Tenn!!! Why don't you play this well against any other team???? I hope that old, piece of shit QB, and overrated RB get your bones broken in the next game. :sufu:

Grizzled Veteran

Time to Break Up This Team..............

Postby StillDodger » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:00 am

Ben's career is going to waste away here...... Trade him while he's still valuable.........
Trade away the overrated deadwood...... I don't want to see Ike play another game for the Stillers......
Harrison's career is also wasting away....... We need fresh blood.........
We have RBs and offensive linemen made of glass....... Time to start over.

And by the way, the decision to kick a 54 yard FG with the game tied and a minute to go, giving the "D" a short field and two timeouts in the event of a LIKELY miss......... Tomlin must go too. This is the most-stupid game decision by an NFL head coach that I've seen in a LONG time. If Ben throws INC on 4th down, that's still seven extra yards...... (Which do you think has better chance of success, Ben nailing a 4th and 7 pass or Suisham hitting a 54 yard FG?)

I don't even feel disappointed after this game...... I saw it coming. This old team is crumbling before our eyes.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:04 am

Steelers76 wrote:Oh, and FUCK YOU Tenn!!! Why don't you play this well against any other team???? I hope that old, piece of shit QB, and overrated RB get your bones broken in the next game. :sufu:

Oakland did it too....... And Cincinnati will do it next week............

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:07 am

I thought the Clowns were going to be 0-16 this season........ The problem is they play the Stillers twice........ So I will now say the Clowns will go 1-15, with the only win against the Geritol Team at Clowns Stadium.

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:12 am

Pitiful performance. Injuries or not, the opponent was an NCAA-level team

The defense has made zero adjustments to resolve their issues and from a coaching and player perspective it is a collective FAIL. At best, they form a set of tackling dummies on the field -- especially in crunch time.

Is Ike in Steve Blass mode? He's always been polarizing but there's no one that can defend him this year. He's forgotten how to play and is flat out hurting the team. I think he's averaging more penalties than the average NFL team.

And, DESPITE the defensive abortion that is 2012, just like in Oakland, the offense that SHOULD have scored more points just didn't. It's a team effort and in both Oakland and tonight, the offense failed to perform at a level at which they could have. So while I put more blame on the D, the offense continues to underwhelm. If they were really as good as some people have continued to talk about then they would have posted 70+ points on the Raiders and Titans.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:13 am

I keep hearing "The Steelers are old, The Steelers are old", etc. But guess what? Few, if any of the young guys are stepping up as well.

Colbert needs to be on the hot seat for the duration for this. Shit drafts and doing next to nothing in Free Agency. Tired of him getting a free fucking ride too.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:17 am

trenches wrote:

And, DESPITE the defensive abortion that is 2012, just like in Oakland, the offense that SHOULD have scored more points just didn't. It's a team effort and in both Oakland and tonight, the offense failed to perform at a level at which they could have. So while I put more blame on the D, the offense continues to underwhelm. If they were really as good as some people have continued to talk about then they would have posted 70+ points on the Raiders and Titans.

Agree 100% To quote "Little Giants", They should've gotten the ball and rammed it down their throat, and when Tenn. was on Offense, they should've taken the ball from them, and rammed it down their throat.

Between this and Oakland, if I'm a player on that team with an ounce of pride, I'd seriously want to hand myself right now.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:22 am

Does anyone think Tomlin should also be on "the hot seat" for the rest of this season? Tired of some thinking this guy is bulletproof just because he won a SB 4 here years ago. That shouldn't guarantee him, or any other coach in The NFL, a lifetime job with that team.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:23 am

Steelers76 wrote:I keep hearing "The Steelers are old, The Steelers are old", etc. But guess what? Few, if any of the young guys are stepping up as well.

Colbert needs to be on the hot seat for the duration for this. Shit drafts and doing next to nothing in Free Agency. Tired of him getting a free fucking ride too.

We might need a new GM as well.

I'm surprised nobody is outraged over Tomlin's decision to kick the 54 yard FG with a minute to play. It gave the Titans 7 free yards, on a play less-likely to succeed.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:25 am

Steelers76 wrote:Does anyone think Tomlin should also be on "the hot seat" for the rest of this season? Tired of some thinking this guy is bulletproof just because he won a SB 4 here years ago. That shouldn't guarantee him, or any other coach in The NFL, a lifetime job with that team.

I know fans who believe Tomlin won those SBs with mostly Cowher players........ With the way this team has been trending, I'm coming to that reality too.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:36 am

StillDodger wrote:
Steelers76 wrote:Does anyone think Tomlin should also be on "the hot seat" for the rest of this season? Tired of some thinking this guy is bulletproof just because he won a SB 4 here years ago. That shouldn't guarantee him, or any other coach in The NFL, a lifetime job with that team.

I know fans who believe Tomlin won those SBs with mostly Cowher players........ With the way this team has been trending, I'm coming to that reality too.

Been to 2, won 1.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:50 am

StillDodger wrote:
Steelers76 wrote:I keep hearing "The Steelers are old, The Steelers are old", etc. But guess what? Few, if any of the young guys are stepping up as well.

We might need a new GM as well.

I'm surprised nobody is outraged over Tomlin's decision to kick the 54 yard FG with a minute to play. It gave the Titans 7 free yards, on a play less-likely to succeed.

I am outraged Dodger. The play calling leading up to the limp dick FG was fucked as well. We SHOULD have gone for it

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:51 am

Steelers76 wrote:
StillDodger wrote:

Been to 2, won 1.

Appreciate the correction.....

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:55 am

defense just BLOWS. Going down the roster

Keisel - BLEW
Heyward - INVISIBLE
Hood - BLOWS
Hampton - DONE
Harrison - BLEW
Worilds - played ok
Foote - GET HIM THE F OUTTA HERE WHAT ARE YA NUTS???
Timmons - let down after last game but nice INT and played OK
Taylor Allen Lewis Clark Mundy YOU ALL BLOW

This defense is a sham

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:01 am

Taylor especially needs cracked upside his stupid head. Whether it was getting beat by a shit WR like Washington, or a career criminal like Britt. He was beyond nauseating.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:35 am

Steelers76 wrote:Taylor especially needs cracked upside his stupid head. Whether it was getting beat by a shit WR like Washington, or a career criminal like Britt. He was beyond nauseating.

He flat-out suxxs....... The Steelers have this propensity to fall in love with long-time starts who are otherwise inept. Willie Colon is another player like that.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:35 am

Just a gander at some of Tenn. Offensive Numbers;

-Hasslefuck; 25/44 for 290 yards 1 TD 1 INT.

-Wright; 6 rec., 71 yards.

-Britt; 4 rec., 62 yards, 1 TD.

-Washington; 3 rec., 57 yards.

-Cook; 4 rec., 54 yards.

-Johnson; 19 car., 91 yards.

Laughably bad. :sushootem:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:50 am

4 players with at least 3 Rec., and 54 rec. yards.

That would be bad if this were against Green Bay, New England, or New Orleans.

But THE FUCKING TITANS?!?

PreviousNext

Return to Stillers Talk