Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Stillers - Raiders

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Stillers - Raiders

Postby StillDodger » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:21 pm

StillDodger wrote:First defense to hold wins.

I called it.........

Didn't expected it to be in the form of an Antonio "Hot Dog" Brown fumble................

What makes me think he's going to fumble at least five more times this season?

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:39 pm

And this garbage game had to come before a bye week leaving things on a sour note. I'm not pleased... :evil: This will fester...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:52 pm

I know it is week three, but this defense SUCKS MAJOR COCK. I know Palmer Sucks (he didn't suck tonight, the defense did) said that they can go to the Super Bowl if the offense can carry them. I don't think the offense can carry that large a sack of shit, Palmer. That was a bottom feeding team that just beat them tonight... a bottom feeding team with a lot of its players gone by the third quarter. And they still drove on that shit defense. And fuck, the Steeler corners made the Raiders look like Jerry Rice. And pressure on Palmer? Who the fuck was playing right OL? Was that Worlids looking like shit? And Big LaMarr surely titty jousted his ass off tonight, but I don't blame him for this piece of shit much.

Where was that Mike Adams tonight? Why was he not playing when Gilbert was gimpy?

What do you think? 7 and 9 this season after this game?

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm

That was a 3-13 performance.

I won't hit the panic button yet but at the same time don't have faith that James & Troy are going to be the saviors when they return on D. I was thinking 9-7 coming into this season based on concerns on the defense and questions around RB's, a new coordinator, etc. 7-9 would certainly require them playing much better than tonight.

:x

Grizzled Veteran

Postby ballhair » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:46 am

Another embarrassing loss to a scrap team with a scrap QB. If we are 8-8 this year we'll be lucky. The only way we win is if Ben puts up 40 points again. Everyone on the Steelers choked this game away. Any semblance of a dynasty is over. We will be lucky to split with the Clowns. The Bungals and the Ravens will beat our ass. Oh well get used to it. The run was fun while it lasted!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 am

This team doesn't beat the Bengals this year and the Ravens are likely to slaughter the team we watched yesterday. Well at least they aren't winning the early easy games only to go into a late season collapse...they are collapsing from the beginning.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby High5 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:47 pm

You people are pathetic. Defense is playing soft, we are missing some key players. Its week 3, I have plenty of confidence. After the bye week Pittsburgh is going to have most of the team back and put a smack down on philly ! Then you'll all be back on the wagon.... ok now go grab your jerseys outta the trash, wear it with pride

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:16 am

It isn't just that they lost to a bottom feeding team. The defense has played nothing but soft since the end of last season and there are no playmakers unless you get back the aging and injured Troy and Harrison. They are at the end of their playing days and can't be counted on for a complete season at the levels they used to play. So what do you think that defense is going to do to change what we have been seeing? Ziggy Hood is somehow going to transform his sorry ass into Aaron Smith? Worlids is going to become Harrison? Mundy become Troy? Some fucking body in the secondary is actually going to cover someone some day?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:42 am

High5 wrote:You people are pathetic. Defense is playing soft, we are missing some key players. Its week 3, I have plenty of confidence. After the bye week Pittsburgh is going to have most of the team back and put a smack down on philly ! Then you'll all be back on the wagon.... ok now go grab your jerseys outta the trash, wear it with pride

Our defense is like Indy's offense.......... Key players go down, and it becomes horrible..........

A great offense or defense won't become putrid if a key player goes down. Our "D" was like that at one time, but not anymore.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby High5 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:59 pm

StillDodger wrote:
High5 wrote:You people are pathetic. Defense is playing soft, we are missing some key players. Its week 3, I have plenty of confidence. After the bye week Pittsburgh is going to have most of the team back and put a smack down on philly ! Then you'll all be back on the wagon.... ok now go grab your jerseys outta the trash, wear it with pride

Our defense is like Indy's offense.......... Key players go down, and it becomes horrible..........

A great offense or defense won't become putrid if a key player goes down. Our "D" was like that at one time, but not anymore.

After the bye week, we'll have everybody back and the defense will look much improved and they'll go after Vick and have him lookin out his ear hole...... wwwwoof wwwoof

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk