Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » New Article: 2011 Season in Review The WoodenDong Report

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

New Article: 2011 Season in Review The WoodenDong Report

Postby StillMill » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:12 pm

2011 Season in Review The WoodenDong Report has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: New Article: 2011 Season in Review The WoodenDong Report

Postby madmoney125 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:27 am

Sigh, I'll just quit reading these articles and voting on the polls. A dead horse is a dead horse. Will still be around for the game analysis.

Practice Squad

Postby steelersfan051572 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:20 pm

What's worse is he ended last season on the same point. With a new offensive playbook, new players, the Wallace contract, LB depth, CB battle, Ben talking about missing a game for his child's birth- there are SO many other things he could be talking about. THIS IS JUST PLAIN STUPID!

Stillers.com Team

Postby StillMill » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:41 pm

steelersfan051572 wrote:What's worse is he ended last season on the same point. With a new offensive playbook, new players, the Wallace contract, LB depth, CB battle, Ben talking about missing a game for his child's birth- there are SO many other things he could be talking about. THIS IS JUST PLAIN STUPID!

Actually, what is JUST PLAIN STUPID is pissing away $61M on a titty-grabbing, stack jumping fraud like Big LaMarr. Plain Stupid.

Practice Squad

Postby steelersfan051572 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:32 pm

What's stupid is you reminding us twice a week, and three times during the off season. As the other guy said (and me at least once), we get the point! No one is arguing that he is not overpaid. We are arguing that the point has been run so far into the ground, it has come out the other side of the earth and is traveling aimlessly through space.

Stillers.com Team

Postby StillMill » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:46 pm

steelersfan051572 wrote:What's stupid is you reminding us twice a week, and three times during the off season. As the other guy said (and me at least once), we get the point! No one is arguing that he is not overpaid. We are arguing that the point has been run so far into the ground, it has come out the other side of the earth and is traveling aimlessly through space.

I get paid a healthy amount by Stillers.com to remind the masses of key, factually correct analysis. Particularly in this case, where the Pgh media and the 99% majority of Steeler fans have been fooled into thinking Big LaMarr is some kind of genuine stud at OLB.

So alas, don't blame me. Blame my boss, Trenches. 8-)

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:56 am

steelersfan051572 wrote:What's worse is he ended last season on the same point. With a new offensive playbook, new players, the Wallace contract, LB depth, CB battle, Ben talking about missing a game for his child's birth- there are SO many other things he could be talking about. THIS IS JUST PLAIN STUPID!

I guess I've must have missed the part where a gun is being put to your head and forcing you to read Mill's articles. :supissed:

Return to Stillers Talk