Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » 12-19-11 GAME THREAD- STEELERS vs 49ers

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Grizzled Veteran

Re: 12-19-11 GAME THREAD- STEELERS vs 49ers

Postby Steelers76 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:34 am

Horrible fucking "effort" tonight. It wasn't just THAT you lost, or HOW, you lost; It was the fact that The No.1 seed in The AFC was theirs to take, and they played like this?!?! I don't care how many players were out; You guys seriously better get your shit together, or it will be one and done in the post-season...

And although it didn't cause the loss, the officiating was horrible again. That leaping penalty was among the worst I'd seen this year. Then just a couple of minutes after that came "the chop block" on Starks. Both "penalties" were called bullshit by the announcers, and rightfully so. Fuck you, Godell!! Piece of shit!!! :sufu:

Seasoned Veteran

Postby steelandblood » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:41 am

Yeah basically dogshit on all levels. It turns my stomach how for years now the steeler o line as a whole are little more than easily befuddled plump hogs flailing around like they just got their throats cut at the slaughterhouse. Sorry, but the "Ben holds onto the ball too long" mantra doesn't excuse this shit. Baby huey slowass punks.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:48 am

I've also noticed a disturbing trend with Ben.......... His picks seem to be a result of his eyes getting big, thinking he has a receiver downfield, and IGNORING the pass coverage......... Reminds me of a former Browns QB named Mike Phipps................

He might be able to get away with this when healthy, but if his velocity is compromised, he's a safety's best friend.
Whenever Tom Brady loses, it's always someone else's fault.

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum