Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » GAME THREAD-SUPER BOWL XLV : Steelers vs. Packers

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Seasoned Veteran

Re: GAME THREAD-SUPER BOWL XLV : Steelers vs. Packers

Postby steelhitter » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:58 pm

This is it, men, for the championship. 2.07 left.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Redman is a fucking idiot. 1st shouldn't handle ball. 2nd GO DOWN & Stop wasting clock.

Fox is an idiot also.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Tonydesal » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:00 pm

what the fuck Troy!!!!!

He was 30 + yards off the line that ENTIRE FUCKING DRIVE!!

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:01 pm

And Now Keyaron Fox - the most penalized ST fool in the NFL, lets us down yet again. It is time to sever ties with Keyaron Fox

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Ben and Ward only 2 showing any urgency

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:06 pm

terrible.

total confusion on that last "drive".

That alone should get Arians fired.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:10 pm

There will be hell to pay for this utter debacle. The entire lackadazacle approach is reprehensible. troy Has not played football since he has been working harder on commercials than football

LeBeau - see ya

Ben - time to quit drinking

Mendy - you have a fumbling problem

McFadden - go back to AZ

Fox - you are Fucking fired

Seasoned Veteran

Postby steelandblood » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:12 pm

We fucked it all up. We'll see what happens next year. Ben's legacy now resides in a nightclub toilet.

My goats of the game:

Ben: the mark malone impression hte first half. always overthrowing mike wallace when it mattered.

Gay: faggoty cunt needs split open in the shower in Western Penn.

Both coordinators as well as the HC: effortlessly outcoached. Given that Tomlin won in 2008, I won't call for his job since he has three seasons left on my five season pact. Fire Arians, mail the plop of shit the stuff in his fucking desk. Tell LeBeau to resign or he gets the same treatment.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby steelhitter » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Three turnovers, the last by Mendenhall are the difference. Defense needed to come up big on 3rd and 10 and didn't; another killer. And confusion on offense. That's what you have 2 weeks to practice for.

Good attempt to come back in second half. Good season, could have been great.

Take care, bros.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:45 am

The Steelers were too complacent........ The Packers hit us in the mouth, and we never really recovered..........

I thought this could be the Ravens game all over again....... The problem is Aaron Rodgers is a totally different fish from Joe Flacco....... They just kept on coming.............

I just hope Bruce Arians is gone........ And we get some DBs......... The teams are very even except for the DBs. The Packers have the best secondary in the NFL, the Stillers close to the worst..........

I'd also trade Troy while he still has trade value............ It's apparent he's not the same....... His DPOY award notwithstanding.......... He was totally lost during the postseason.

And finally, didn't you think the Steelers chose the wrong cleats for that Dallas playing surface? It seemed like the entire team had problems with footing on that turf. Lack of attention to detail, in my humble opinion.
Whenever Tom Brady loses, it's always someone else's fault.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:16 am

This was a fuckfest of a game all around. There are too many goat fucks to count them all. You have to say the secondary sucked entirely. The coverage was non existent. I know Mill rags on LeBeau and Lord he came up with some fucked up calls to include blitzing Troy which only ended up opening up the middle of the field. BUT no one fucking Steeler DB did anything but get the shit beat out of them tonight. The score could have been much worse had Green Bay receivers not dropped so many balls. McFadden got his ass whipped all night. Gay too. Did Troy play--oh yes, he got beat in the corner of the endzone for a td.

Offensively, Arians game plan was a fucking piece of shit. Especially when he had Green Bay without healthy DBs? Why the FUCK do you keep running the ball... EXCEPT fucking Roetheslisburger couldn't throw the fucking ball into the ocean tonight. Knowing that the defense was going to give up plays left and right, that dumb ass came out and fucking sucked it up all over the place. FUCK that game sucked.
Give a few players credit for effort tonight. Legursky did his job. Ward came to plan. Can't completley fault the O line either--big Dumb Fuck had time to throw and the opened enough on the run. That is about it. Fuck the defense.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:47 am

Gay needs to get the fuck out of here. Couldn't keep up with a slow, tall, drink of water like Nelson. Just shameful....

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:51 am

Legursky played well. Flozell played well, Kemo sucked in pass protect played well on pulls. Heath sucked. Mendy - fumbling problem. Ben SUCKED ASS most of the night. ARE played well. Wallace played well and must of wondered what the hell was up with Ben. Ward played well. Sansders out. Brown didnt get any passes his way. WHY??? Arians had two good series - rest of the time his head was up his ass. FG from 50 WTF!

The entire defense SUCKED!!! 31 points DICKK! Troy was not even on my 46 inch flat panels fucking picture most of the night. Gay and Mcfadden got screwed like prison yard bitches all night. Big Lamar was whipped like a mangy mutt. Casey looked incredibly fat and waddling tonight

31 FUCKING POINTS!!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:33 am

PGHeaven wrote:The entire defense SUCKED!!! 31 points DICKK!

You even blame him for that pick-six??
Whenever Tom Brady loses, it's always someone else's fault.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:46 am

It would've been 10 times as worse if GB recievers didn't drop 4 wide open passes. Which team had The SB vets, and which had the virgins? If you hadn't watched a game these past few seasons, you'd never know. Just a horrid "performance". Way to help Godell crown his new Golden Boy, Face of the league, QB. Fucking embarrassing....

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:20 am

StillDodger wrote:
PGHeaven wrote:The entire defense SUCKED!!! 31 points DICKK!

You even blame him for that pick-six??

No, I was just grabbing the score and you know that. But I will say this. The defense forced NO FUCKING TO's. This is how winners come by at least an extra TD so theres your 7 points and back up to 31

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum