Register

Board index » Rant Forum » What would YOU have done???

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Seasoned Veteran

What would YOU have done???

Postby bigjoespompano » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:37 am

And again, the nation learns what PUSSIES Colts fans are! If you watched the Giants/Colts game, you saw Brandon Jacobs throw his Helmet ten rows back into a crowd of COLTS fans. This is not about what may have transpired between the NFL and the player, that will be determined later and is for another thread. This is about what happened in the stands.

That 'Official, genuine, NFL-Issued' piece of equipment landed in a Colts fan's lap (Nobody was hurt or injured.) That sucker came at him and he caught it, fair and square. Nuff said. A minute later TWO NFL people (One Stadium person and one Team person gang up on this guy and ask for the helmet back. The guy says "NO!"

So the two sonsofabitches GRAB the helmet and begin to attempt to pull it out of his hands. He resists (naturally.) Two on one. It's eventually pried free and off they go with it back to the field. End of fan's story. Bye Bye awesome souvinere.

Now, assume this was Heinz field and these were a crowd of OUR fans. Another Steeler fan (close to you) gets the helmet and these two thugs approach him and try to get that prize. You see them struggle with him. What are YOU going to do???
Just sit on your ass and let these bastards take it from him like those PUSSY Colts fans??? Well???

If I was in that section I'm in their face in a heart beat defending my fellow Steeler fan! No FUKKIN way am I allowing this guy to struggle alone with these two assholes. In my mind, he caught it and it's HIS! He's keeping it!! And you NFL bastards are gonna have to fight me too to get it back! And I really believe , as Steeler fans, everyone else around me would ALSO be doing the same!

What are your feelings on this and what would YOU have done if it was in our house???

Grizzled Veteran

Re: What would YOU have done???

Postby Steelers76 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:39 am

Well, considering the circumstances, I would've just given it back to the stadium people and security. Apparently it's not like catching a foul ball/home run at a baseball game, in which you don't just get to keep it. Considering from what I've seen of the incident and the photos taken, it looked like a police officer was on his way up to the fan before they took the helmet off of him. It wouldn't have been worth it in the long run to get kicked out of the stadium,(possibly some type of ban), or get arrested for a sweaty ass, dirty helmet, no matter whose helmet it was.....

Practice Squad

Re: What would YOU have done???

Postby honeyfree » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:07 am

Another Steeler fan (close to you) gets the helmet and these two thugs approach him and try to get that prize. You see them struggle with him. What are YOU going to do???

Return to Rant Forum