Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Democrats messing up Steelers game time with Panthers

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Stillers.com Team

Democrats messing up Steelers game time with Panthers

Postby thesteelhammer » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:51 pm

Democrats are going to cost us half an hour of pre-game drinking. :evil:

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_582482.html

Got their priorities screwed up. :sufootballhelmet:
Changes my vote :cheers:

Practice Squad

Re: Democrats messing up Steelers game time with Panthers

Postby chaniel » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:14 am

John McCain for President.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby stillDrink » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:03 am

Rooney will be watching from his suite:

http://kdka.com/local/Dan.Rooney.Obama.2.699251.html

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Steelers4Tim » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:36 pm

thesteelhammer wrote:Democrats are going to cost us half an hour of pre-game drinking. :evil:

Look, call them whatever you want.....the Communist Party, the Liberal Party, The Jackass Party, the Democrat Party, whatever, if you vote for those worthless fucks on the left, you need your fucking head examined.

"If you lead a good life, say your prayers and go to church, when you die you might go to Pittsburgh".
-Steelers folklore

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Steelhope » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:46 am

GW for Fat(head) Back!

Seasoned Veteran

Postby LambertoCincoOcho » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:33 pm

You idiots remind me of wrestling fans. The Dems and Republicans play for the same ball club. Our democracy has been compromised by big business. Who do you think manufactures those unconstitutional traffic cameras that photograph your tags and mail you a ticket? Major defense contractors like Lockheed Martin. AKA the military industrial complex. Read Dwight Eisenhowers farewell speech in 1960. Our country is in debt due to defense spending. In short it doesn't matter who is elected Prez they are all bought and paid for. My advice is stay home and save gas and don't waste time voting!! Google FEMA prisons.

"Those who cast the votes determine nothing. Those who count the votes determine everything."

Josef Stalin

Practice Squad

Postby Nick79 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:11 pm

Glad you're back Tim!

VOTE OBAMA in '08, even though he leans way too far to the RIGHT for my tastes!

PS...I Agree. G'Damn America, CHANGE EVERYTHING!!!

Practice Squad

Postby J & L Steel » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:32 pm

Steelers4Tim wrote:
thesteelhammer wrote:Democrats are going to cost us half an hour of pre-game drinking. :evil:

Look, call them whatever you want.....the Communist Party, the Liberal Party, The Jackass Party, the Democrat Party, whatever, if you vote for those worthless fucks on the left, you need your fucking head examined.

And you say you're a union member? You should be ashamed of yourself,Tim.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby GodfatherofSoul » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:30 pm

J & L Steel wrote:
Steelers4Tim wrote:

And you say you're a union member? You should be ashamed of yourself,Tim.

I'm reading a great book right now called What's the matter with Kansas?. It's about how conservative mid-westerners have been convinced that the reason the country is going to hell has nothing to do with all of the pro-corporate anti-labor laws and everything to do with abortion and homos skipping in parades in San Francisco. Meanwhile, small towns in the midwest are the poorest in the country and dying off at a rapid rate as their jobs and industry are moving overseas. That post was a classic example.

Also, look at http://forums.stillers.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=320 this post about the North Shore deal. These pro-business ideas are so ingrained that selling off public lands at 1/15th the price and paying $4 million dollars in subsidizes sounds like good business to them. Note that these are the same people who bitch about how the evil government is always taking their money.
Last edited by GodfatherofSoul on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steeledge » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:32 pm

Nick79 wrote:Glad you're back Tim!

G'Damn the world leader that GAVE you the freedom, technology, and education to promote such absolute ignorant BULLSHIT...

Obama, Europe, and You, Dick(less)79 do want to change everything - back to the stone ages...

A true Democrat has spoken - anybody want to stand with him? :roll:

I sure as hell don't!
Wha make you tink I won cutchu, mang?!?

Practice Squad

Postby steelerspaz » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:57 pm

Steeledge wrote:

G'Damn the world leader that GAVE you the freedom, technology, and education to promote such absolute ignorant BULLSHIT...

Obama, Europe, and You, Dick(less)79 do want to change everything - back to the stone ages...

I sure as hell don't!

So, essentially what you're saying is that anybody who disagrees with you doesn't deserve the freedom, technology, and education that you do. What's that called again? Totalitarianism? Elitism? Something like that...

What amazes me is how ill-concieved the premise of your argument is. Obama wants to change things "back to the stone ages", yet the Republican incumbent has essentially done just that in his 8 years of office. Sadly, there's more Americans like you than like me. Perhaps we'll have another 8 years of ripping the environment to shreds, grinding the economy with more debt, and making decisions based on ideology as opposed to reason. Woohoo...

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby JimPgh1 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:53 pm

steelerspaz wrote:
Steeledge wrote:

I sure as hell don't!

So, essentially what you're saying is that anybody who disagrees with you doesn't deserve the freedom, technology, and education that you do. What's that called again? Totalitarianism? Elitism? Something like that...

What amazes me is how ill-concieved the premise of your argument is. Obama wants to change things "back to the stone ages", yet the Republican incumbent has essentially done just that in his 8 years of office. Sadly, there's more Americans like you than like me. Perhaps we'll have another 8 years of ripping the environment to shreds, grinding the economy with more debt, and making decisions based on ideology as opposed to reason. Woohoo...

Or maybe Obama will win, then I'll get to pay more taxes. His core constituents are the "gimme, gimme" crowd. Please, Uncle Sam, take care of me.

Practice Squad

Postby Father George » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:36 pm

Steeledge wrote:

I sure as hell don't!

Sign me up as an Obama vote.

Practice Squad

Postby Father George » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:39 pm

Or maybe Obama will win, then I'll get to pay more taxes.

Awesome that you are making over 250k a year!

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Iron Gut » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:50 pm

Admin,

Move this mindless bullshit to the rant page please.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby lynchcowher » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:10 pm

LambertoCincoOcho wrote:You idiots remind me of wrestling fans. The Dems and Republicans play for the same ball club. Our democracy has been compromised by big business. Who do you think manufactures those unconstitutional traffic cameras that photograph your tags and mail you a ticket? Major defense contractors like Lockheed Martin. AKA the military industrial complex. Read Dwight Eisenhowers farewell speech in 1960. Our country is in debt due to defense spending. In short it doesn't matter who is elected Prez they are all bought and paid for. My advice is stay home and save gas and don't waste time voting!! Google FEMA prisons.

"Those who cast the votes determine nothing. Those who count the votes determine everything."

Josef Stalin

This dude has it 99% right. The demon-cratic and republi-satanic parties consist of puppets A, and puppets B, that's it, that's all they are. They are both con-trolled by the same interests. They both serve the same interests, and rest assured, those interests are not the same as the American peoples best interests. Anyone who can't see through this has got to have a brain on par with a proffesional wrestling fan.

I would go one step farther though and call out big "business" for what they truely are . They're big allright, they're the puppet masters sure enough, and they own many big businesses, true. They are the big, uhh... it starts with J, and ends with ewwwwwww.

Practice Squad

Postby J & L Steel » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:53 pm

Iron Gut wrote:Admin,

Move this mindless bullshit to the rant page please.

lol,a mod created this thread. and as you can see,there isn't really a lot of other topics sprouting up in here :lol:

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:08 pm

Started out about football games start time change and tailgating.
has taken another trun, which is cool, but not about football.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:15 pm

Somebody sent me this link.

Interesting political videos.
http://macsmind.com/wordpress/2008/06/08/obama-wants-to-protect-america/

Thoughts?

Practice Squad

Postby Father George » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:32 pm

thesteelhammer wrote:Somebody sent me this link.

Interesting political videos.
http://macsmind.com/wordpress/2008/06/08/obama-wants-to-protect-america/

Thoughts?

1) stop spending 9 billion a month in Iraq and stop the war - sounds good to me.

2) stop spending billions on Star Wars missile defense shield. - sounds good to me. Huge waste of taxpayer money on a ridiculous concept that will never protect anyone - shooting a missile out of the sky? - sounds good to me.

3) No new nukes? We have enough to blow up the world how many times? And we need more? Calling Dr. Strangelove - "Mr. President, we must not allow a mineshaft gap! " - sounds good to me.

Not quite sure how you can view any of those as a negative.
:sudancin:

Obama 08

Next

Return to Rant Forum