Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » CK is a dipshit.....ok ok ...hes not a dipshit

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

CK is a dipshit.....ok ok ...hes not a dipshit

Postby Hi5Steeler » Thu May 22, 2008 3:01 am

but he IS a frigging MO RON !!!!

sorry but the dude is a fucking closet homosexual that thinks he is god because he spent two hundred bucks for a temp site .....woo woo.....

ck has said over and over to not post here....that he WILL WIN....that stillers.com will be his.....FUCK CK....

none of us liked you when you were a normal poster...and your fifty times more a piece of shit now.

what did ck do to me? ...nothing recently ...im just tired of reading his i am holier than trenches....mill....fury bullshit.

CK was always the biggest blowhard mother fucker on stillers.com

so now a few think hes savior due to paying two hundred bucks....woop de fucking do.

hey CK....fuck you fucker....you will never own STILLERS.COM......now go chew on your pillow while your pet chihuahua sticks his cock up your ASS.

PS....fuck YOU.
Last edited by Hi5Steeler on Thu May 22, 2008 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greenhorned Rookie

Re: CK is a dipshit.

Postby Pittsburgh » Thu May 22, 2008 3:32 am

I know it is the Preseason... And i have plenty of Time to forget this...

But you are Truly a Giant Asshole and need to Check yourself.
Stop talking Crap... Trust me... I doesnt suit you well...

You coming off a Bigger queer than i ever seen.

No lie.

Shut that mouth tonight before i make a Few calls and Delegate Down... Make your Thursday a Bitch.
Go to bed and Dream about me Ho... Ill take 2 creams in my coffee while you at it.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Hi5Steeler » Thu May 22, 2008 12:07 pm

sorry cd pitt....CK is a douche. he talks like hes god...he talks like he is gonna beat stillers.com... FUCK HIM.

seriously dude...you sound really gay and asskissing if you stick up for a dude that talks SHIT to other steeler fan sites.

ck every day on his board belittles and talks shit about fury ...and trenches....and mill. hes an internet tough guy with delusions of grandeur.

I called out swissvale first....and everyone attacked me....i was proven right and everyone wrong....but the funny thing is i dont need to do this now as ck has shown us over and over he hates steelerfury site...and he hates the mgmnt . he may SAY I dont hate mgmnt at stillers but he told us all basically he is taking over this site and he will crush them.

then he says on another day he wishes everyone to just rejoin .....it aint happenin. stillers.com does not trust ck because he tells a different story every single day.

THERE IS NO REASON TO HAVE stiller-forums merge with stillers.com ...why? because everyone over there will come back here on their own accord and that site will dry up and look like the fresno/MC board

STILLERS.COM will LIVE

and STILLERS-FORUMS will fold.

I HAVE SPOKEN

LET IT BE SO.

Whether you will it or not you will follow me my brethren as I part the red sea....follow me into the desert for 40 years (108 days) and when we come out we will be in a paradise called stillers.com on September 9th in FOOTBALL SEASON~!

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Pittsburgh » Thu May 22, 2008 3:38 pm

ROLF... You a Nut.

sigh... but aint we all...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steeledge » Thu May 22, 2008 3:40 pm

Hi5Steeler wrote:Whether you will it or not you will follow me my brethren as I part the red sea....follow me into the desert for 40 years (108 days) and when we come out we will be in a paradise called stillers.com on September 9th in FOOTBALL SEASON~!

Holy Moses, now you've gone overboard...

That's the same type of delusions-of-grandeur bullshit that you accuse CK of, Hippo Crate, so don't think you're scoring any points.

All CK ever did was to try to give us jonesing junkies a safehouse while Stillers.com was in the shitter for months and nobody seemed to care enough to flush...

...and now Trenches smoothes on back in and with a wave of his wandaleir makes it all better, and we're all just supposed to say "fuck CK" and run like lemmings after Peter Piper over the cliff again like nothing ever happened.

Well, I for one was VERY PISSED that the site tanked, and Trenches was either too non-visionary or too damn paranoid to give somebody else a little TRUST in the keys to the kingdom to get things back up and running in his absence. I've read Trenches attempts at accepting the blame for all of the grief this site had, and while I'm hesitant, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know there were plenty of conversations on the temporary boards between those of us that have the technical knowhow to fix the problems that just got generally ignored. I've also read a response or two from Trenches to CK that he welcomes help. I'd like to see him prove it and relinquish some of his white-knuckle control to some true techies in the interest of having things work smoothly whether he's here, in Wheeling, or in Guantanamo...

Trenches, if you're reading this, I'm offering whatever help you need. I'm more of a Linux/JBoss/J2EE guy myself, which means that, while I avoid it like the plague, I can do .NET crap with my eyes closed. :ugeek:
So if you're truly interested in avoiding all this grief in the future, I'm open to dialog.
Please note before we get all puffed up, this is not a power grab. I'm happy as long as I have a place to talk Steelers and vent on someone that's truly being an asshole.

Which reminds me...

HIV, you're just a loud-mouthed ungratefully infantile sonofabitch... :roll:
So let it be written, so let it be done... :twisted:
Wha make you tink I won cutchu, mang?!?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Hi5Steeler » Thu May 22, 2008 3:43 pm

STEELEDGE I agree with everything you said except anything that contradicts what I said or defiles my character :ugeek:

Practice Squad

Re: CK is a dipshit.....ok ok ...hes not a dipshit

Postby Zorro » Thu May 22, 2008 5:36 pm

CK aside... Hi5 is growing on me. I'm convinced he is the most full of shit guy online, but that is his charm.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Hi5Steeler » Thu May 22, 2008 5:41 pm

Are you insulting or complementing me??????? :!:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steeledge » Thu May 22, 2008 5:55 pm

Hi5Steeler wrote:STEELEDGE I agree with everything you said except anything that...defiles my character :ugeek:

What could I possibly say or do to defile YOUR character any more than what you've already done yourself :?: :roll: :?

You don't need me for that - you've been doing a HELLUVA job at that for years. 8-)
Wha make you tink I won cutchu, mang?!?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Hi5Steeler » Thu May 22, 2008 5:56 pm

............QUACK!

Return to Stillers Talk