Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Sabotage?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Seasoned Veteran

Sabotage?

Postby GodfatherofSoul » Mon May 19, 2008 11:53 pm

Is CKSteelers the one who keeps wreaking the site? Seems pretty coincidental all these crashes, especially the one that happened the day he said he was leaving forever.

Stillers.com Team

Re: Sabotage?

Postby trenches » Mon May 19, 2008 11:58 pm

Godfather,

No, the issue was with our web host. The forums database maxed out so no posts could be added and we could not add additional space. The problems with the site forums had nothing to do with CK.

Trenches

Practice Squad

Postby Rocket Rashard » Tue May 20, 2008 6:15 am

All I know is that ever since CK became a member of the "staff" this site went steadily downhill. I don't think it was a coincidence.

If he's allowed back here in any form other than a poster I'm outta here, and I think I wouldn't be the only one.

Practice Squad

Postby baumblvd » Wed May 21, 2008 10:26 am

Hear, hear! No more whining from CK. Go play with your own board, go join Fury, or be a reasonable poster here. Your "analysis" is okay, I guess, although I'd rather read about that Fat Fuck Peter King's daughter's softball tournament (really!) or a random, Hunter Thompsonesque screed from Swissvale72. Sure, let him contribute articles, but stop complaining about Trenches and Mill, already -- and let's get back to making this board great again.

Sheesh.

Return to Stillers Talk