Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Best time to buy tickets?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Seasoned Veteran

Best time to buy tickets?

Postby GodfatherofSoul » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:18 am

Well, I'm about to make arrangements for my first trip to Pittsburgh. I'm aiming for the Dallas VS Steelers game in December, but I want to get my tickets at the best time. Since it's my first trip, I want to splurge a bit on my seat, but friggin' Stub Hub has a lowest price (50 yard line, lower deck, behind the team) at around $800 a pop! Anyone know if ticket prices fluctuate much, or should I just bite the bullet now?

Practice Squad

Re: Best time to buy tickets?

Postby stillthere » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:46 pm

Hop on Ebay or Craigslist. Grab em when you can. Another option is to see which of the cool mutha effers on this board may have an extra ticket available for this game. I usually scalp the day of the game in Pittsburgh. I have had some great seats and some decent never bad though. The most I have paid was $230 apiece for 2 tix MNF game about the 30 yard line behind the Steelers bench. You have a bit of time so check the numbers and what will work for you. Depending on the teams record a December ticket may be cheaper later in the year.

two cents. Have fun

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:21 pm

stillthere took the words outta my mouth. Maybe you should outsource the operation to him! :lol:

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby stillDrink » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:34 pm

Also, if you check the steelers reseller site and check it constantly, you can usually find seats just above face.

Return to Stillers Talk