Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Nate Washington to change name.

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Seasoned Veteran

Nate Washington to change name.

Postby LambertoCincoOcho » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:03 pm

Nate Washington has decided to use the last name of his Father after the two were recently reunited after nearly 20 years of no contact. When asked if he will also change his jersey number as well as the last name Nates answer was a resounding no. His Father Larry Crisco said he couldn't be prouder of his first born. :|

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Nate Washington to change name.

Postby Hi5Steeler » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:14 am

good. a son should always use his fathers name. father probably got butt fucked by his ex wife in a divorce and then she moved to the opposite side of the country. trust me that shit happens.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Hi5Steeler » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:15 am

but then again who wants a wide receiver named Crisco....he already drops enough balls as it is

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby sarka196 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:17 am

Hi5Steeler wrote:but then again who wants a wide receiver named Crisco....he already drops enough balls as it is

:D

Yeah, but then again maybe we'll hear about how he "slipped through the defense" or ran "like greased lightning" or some shit like that.
Marines should come with warning labels.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Hi5Steeler » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:45 am

touche mon capiton :cheers:

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Stillustronic » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:13 am

Shannon Sharpe sits down at the bar. "The tender asks, why the long face"?

Duped.

No link, no hits on Google, no hits on Dogpile.

Crisco.

Really now...

I have another one..."Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that".
_________________________________________George Carlin.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby sarka196 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:07 am

I know this is a BS post, but it's the offseason and we need a little humor around here. :D

BTW - Sean Mahan's mother remarried to a guy named Carl Majobover, so Sean is hyphenating his name to Sean Mahan-Majobover (to Justin Harwig) ;)
Marines should come with warning labels.

Practice Squad

Postby Father George » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:48 am

sarka196 wrote:I know this is a BS post, but it's the offseason and we need a little humor around here. :D

Sadly we are still in need of some humor...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby indysteel » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:26 pm

Well, he could go with either Crisco or Idropsims. He chose Crisco because:

1. It's easier to pronounce.

2. It has "brand recognition" which he needs --- only Steeler fans know who this joker pretending to be a WR is.

I say package NateNate, Dookie, Ried, and Mahan.......I trade all four of them for a six-pack of beer.

Yep, long off season it is.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Kill Cowher » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:14 am

indysteel wrote:Well, he could go with either Crisco or Idropsims. He chose Crisco because:

1. It's easier to pronounce.

2. It has "brand recognition" which he needs --- only Steeler fans know who this joker pretending to be a WR is.

I say package NateNate, Dookie, Ried, and Mahan.......I trade all four of them for a six-pack of beer.

Yep, long off season it is.

You're a serious mongoloid.

Here's a fun fact....

Over the last two seasons, Santonio Holmes, a first round draft choice, has 9 TD catches. Holmes was the third receiver for most of his rookie year (started 4 games) and started all of last season.

Over that same time period, Nate Washington also has 9 TD catches. He was the 4th WR for most of 2006 and was the third WR last season.

His pretend WR skills have been pretty successful and he's making some pretty nice cash now, too. Shoe-in to make the roster in 2008, even with a big second rounder added to the mix.

Your fast food shift is starting pretty soon, get hoppin', fuckhead.

:yes:

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:54 am

Father George wrote:
sarka196 wrote:I know this is a BS post, but it's the offseason and we need a little humor around here. :D

Sadly we are still in need of some humor...

Now that was funny.
Welcome back to the board.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby indysteel » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:35 pm

Hey KC....

You know, normally, I'd probably not respond...but....

1. I've never worked in a fast food joint.

2. You can continue to support NateNate all you want. What I can't understand is your love affair with this guy. I don't like him...you do. What's the big deal?

3. Maybe you ARE NateNate ?? :shock:

"Nate, is that you?"

4. Finally, let me put it this way...............Nate puts fear in no one. They can probably guard this guy with the NT because he's not going to catch it anyway. Teams scheme for Ward, Miller, and Holmes......NateNate is probably not even discussed.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby No l Gravity l » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:48 pm

Kill Cowher wrote:
You're a serious mongoloid.

Here's a fun fact....

Over the last two seasons, Santonio Holmes, a first round draft choice, has 9 TD catches. Holmes was the third receiver for most of his rookie year (started 4 games) and started all of last season.

Over that same time period, Nate Washington also has 9 TD catches. He was the 4th WR for most of 2006 and was the third WR last season.

His pretend WR skills have been pretty successful and he's making some pretty nice cash now, too. Shoe-in to make the roster in 2008, even with a big second rounder added to the mix.

Your fast food shift is starting pretty soon, get hoppin', fuckhead.

TIMMAY...is that you?

:D :x

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Kill Cowher » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:52 pm

4. Finally, let me put it this way...............Nate puts fear in no one. They can probably guard this guy with the NT because he's not going to catch it anyway. Teams scheme for Ward, Miller, and Holmes......NateNate is probably not even discussed.

Statements like this make me wonder if this cum stain eats his own shit.

I seem to remember that Rams contest last season being a "must win" game, on the road, very late in the year. We lost the NFL leading rusher early and weren't exactly lighting the offensive world on fire. Until....

:geek:

I'll bet the Rams wished they had "discussed" Washington, you know, after he shit all over them on their home field.

:celebrate:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby indysteel » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:12 am

You truly are funny KC. I do think you and Nate are swapping spit, but that's besides the point.

So....let's say you get lucky with a street hooker nine times over a two year period. Wow, you've scored "nine times." Your a "stud."

However, despite going out "looking to score" almost every night over that two-year period, you don't score (except for the nine times your with the hooker --- gotta keep this simple for you). You stumble back home, doing your best RainMan impression, mumbling about how great NateNate is, and pass out with NateNate's card in one hand and.... You are probably flop earred and snaggle toothed so that should not surprise you.

That about sums up Nate over a two year period. Using your logic, let's just get the bust ready for the HOF. Hell, let's just cut Holmes and Ward. NateNate is bound to have a "breakout year," right?

Let me guess...you drafted Nate in round 1 of your fantasy football league, right? That's what I thought.

Again, no one fears Nate.

Keep trying KC.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Kill Cowher » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:14 am

This fucker is not only dumb as a box of rocks, reading his writing is like watching paint dry.

...and the sad thing is, he thinks he's funny.

:no:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby indysteel » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:50 am

KC:

First of all, how do you know I'm a guy?

I don't care if I'm funny or not. I was making a statement on a thread and you simply could not keep you juvenile mouth shut.

Hey dick head -- nobody is requiring you to read what I write. You don't like it, go to the next thread AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. That appears to be extremely difficult for you to do.

I don't see anyone else rallying around you KC which must me that you have a history of this crap. Probably under another alias.

I'm done talking about it KC --- but if you think I'm backing down from your sorry ass, you're sadly mistaken. So....as you like to say....go "F*** yourself.

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:52 pm

Nate is a good player, but he does not see double coverage.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby No l Gravity l » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:53 pm

Kill Cowher wrote:
Statements like this make me wonder if this cum stain eats his own shit.

I seem to remember that Rams contest last season being a "must win" game, on the road, very late in the year. We lost the NFL leading rusher early and weren't exactly lighting the offensive world on fire. Until....

:geek:

I'll bet the Rams wished they had "discussed" Washington, you know, after he shit all over them on their home field.

:celebrate:

Until Roethlisberger had his second PPR of the season? Until Santonio had 133 yards receiving? Until Dookie rushed for 120 yards? :celebrate: I don't get it...

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Kill Cowher » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:49 pm

indysteel wrote:KC:
I'm done talking about it KC --- but if you think I'm backing down from your sorry ass, you're sadly mistaken. So....as you like to say....go "F*** yourself.

:lol:

I'll bet this faggot doesn't "back down" when the homeless guys in his neighborhood make him suck their dicks.

:o = this faggot from indy!

Next

Return to Stillers Talk