Register

Board index » Stiller Bars, Tailgating, and other hang outs » Dallas / Fort Worth Steelers Bar

Post here to meet fellow Steelers fans at bars and tailgates
Grizzled Veteran

Dallas / Fort Worth Steelers Bar

Postby WoodsonOfSteel » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:17 pm

So I used to go to a place in Euless called Gators. That place has since been closed down, boarded, and locked.

As I live closer to Fort Worth than Dallas, I'd really rather not make a trek over to Hat Trick's in Lewisville or Austin Ave. in Plano. I know both have a good Steelers following but I don't want to have to drive an hour one-way to watch a football game.

Can anyone provide any insight as to a loud-n-rowdy Steelers bar that's preferrably closer to Fort Worth? It'd be much appreciated! :subngtowl: :sucope: :subngtowl: :sucope:

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Dallas / Fort Worth Steelers Bar

Postby WoodsonOfSteel » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:03 am

Okay...

For those it may apply to:

I am going to try out Woody's Tavern in Fort Worth. I'll be sure to give a head's up about this place for anyone also in the area that might be looking for a new black-n-gold home during football season.

:sucope: :sucope: :sucope: :sucope:

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Dallas / Fort Worth Steelers Bar

Postby WoodsonOfSteel » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:41 pm

Woody's Tavern in Benbrook TX:

40-50 BnG brothers and sisters strong.

Free food and soft drink/water, including authentic pierogies compliments of a Pittsburgh native. Reasonable beer and booze prices.

Own BnG section off to the side with the Steelers game on 50-60% of the screens.

Loud-n-proud.

Hated by all else in there.

I WILL be back! :suplusone:

Return to Stiller Bars, Tailgating, and other hang outs