Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Mike Tomlin Coach of the Week

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Grizzled Veteran

Mike Tomlin Coach of the Week

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:57 am

How come nobody made a thread about this??

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=coaches

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Mike Tomlin Coach of the Week

Postby jstallworth82 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:11 am

Because it is obvious that Motorola knows a lot about communications systems but not much about Head Coaching. I still haven't stopped laughing about that one. Mike Tomlin is not a good game time coch. In most cases such as last years Playoff game, Game 3 against Philly he made so many boneheaded decisions it wasn't funny. But I know you Idolize him but sorry he hasn't impressed many past Motorola and you.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:39 pm

I dont idolize coach Tomlin at all. I respect him for his football mind. I ADMIT he makes some mistakes in games as do all coaches. Funny how you guys can SEE Tomlins mistakes and get on him for it. But the same doesnt apply to our Qb. Yeah it was TOMLINS fault we lost to Jags (2pt conversion) but the one who put us in that hole gets absolved due to having a strong 2nd half (explain how you make up for 17 points) Tomlin makes LESS bonehead decisions than our qb.At least I'm consistent. They dont have to dummy down the offense for Tomlin. You said he made several bonehead decisions in philly game, Care to list SEVERAL? But I understand WHY all of you guys have a problem with Coach Tomlin. I understand :celebrate:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby jstallworth82 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:00 pm

Do not try that card buthead, Mistakes he made in philly well we will focus on 1 major mistake. He could not find an answe to Phillies rush, he made no adjustmentsin play calling or schemes. And do not cry that it was all Arians fault. If Arians can not do it it is his job to do it and he could not. He just stood there never once did he make any contact with the O-line coming off the field. When they win it was because of Tomlin but when they loose it was someone else's fault.
And I am watching your hero right now sucking it up. Mr Romo I can't hold the football. So take your ass to Dallas and go away.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:12 pm

@Ballshurt when slappin his *ss
Card? What are you talking about? Feeling guilty? You said SEVERAL, you only cited one. Uh I saw him talking to the O-line telling them to "get their heads up we need one play" Of course you didnt see that. Hes not the O-Line coach nor the coordinator sir. Have you ever played College ball? Pro? Have you been to a practice? Oline coach is responsible for the O-line not O coordinator nor the head coach. 3 sacks were on the line, 3 on Ben and 3 on the wrs. Know your facts please.When have you seen Bellichick coaching the offense? NEVER. Bills strength is DEFENSE And so is Tomlins AND Cowhers. I can believe you novices get oh here and have the nerve to try to debate football. Now I'm a Cowboy fan?? So I'm a pats fan (brady #1), a Colts fan (manning #2), and on down the line WOW. I did see Wisenhunt call a timeout as the Cards blocked the fg. Then the cowboys make the fg after his blunder. Is Wisenhunt a bonehead for calling that timeout? Of course not! Props to ex Steeler S. Morey for blocking that punt and winning the game for the cards!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Coke Oven » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:11 am

"When they win it was because of Tomlin but when they loose it was someone else's fault."

The word is lose not loose you illiterate cock sucker.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:24 am

Dont worry about that guy Cokehead. He must be a teen. Notice he COULDNT list "SEVERAL BONEHEAD MISTAKES" in the philly game? False advertisement.
Last edited by Scalaid6 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby jstallworth82 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:58 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha getting more upset.... ar e.

And by the way you and your friend combined couldn't equal my IQ....

And couldn't instigate as well either...... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:12 pm

His latest post PROVES MY POINT. Nuff said

Return to Rant Forum