Register

Board index » Rant Forum » 4th String Running Back story. INTERESTING.....

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Seasoned Veteran

4th String Running Back story. INTERESTING.....

Postby LambertoCincoOcho » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:55 pm

In Bethpage Tennessee at tiny Mt. Vernon College during the 2002 season the mighty Bullfrogs lost their whole stable of backs vs. the Raccoon Creek University Crows of Kentucky in the season opener. Red Sanders, Cotton Chandler and June Bug Rigsby all went down with ankle and knee injuries on the poor field conditions in front of a packed house. You see just 4 days prior to game day the field had been harvested of it's sorghum cane. Thats when Clem Billy Haskins rose to the occasion and thrilled the 207 fans in attendance with a magical performance. The barefooted true Freshman rushed for 267 yards on 23 carries in the 2nd half vs. the Crows and went on to lead Mt. Vernon to the Tobacco Bowl that season. Mt Vernon later dropped it's program due to allegations that Haskins bought his Pappy a new tractor with under the table money. Some say Clem Billy Haskins was destined to be the next John Riggins. GO GARY RUSSELL !!! It can be done !!!!

Stillers.com Team

Re: 4th String Running Back story. INTERESTING.....

Postby thesteelhammer » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:06 pm

LambertoCincoOcho wrote:The barefooted true Freshman...

Is that anything like a reshirt freshman? :D

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Stillustronic » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:22 pm

In the coal mine town I spent my first nine years of my life at, we had actual hillbillies move into the small town. A kid my age, (absolutely just about everybody's age really as their family was at least a baker's dozen), I did take as a friend. Athletic as all hell in the woods, could run over broken glass on sharp large rocks without getting cut. I got red feet trying to do that.

What was this thread about again?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Hi5Steeler » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:02 am

tronic spelling out the aborigine positives of being a hillbilly....you truly are a dumbfuck.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Coke Oven » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:03 am

So, you don't like hillbillies and anyone who does is a dumbfuck. Hmmm what does that make you?

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby TheOldRanger » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:31 am

As a hillbilly myself, I tend to laugh at these most humorous and droll anecdotes, quaint and whimsical in their depictions of my brothers and sisters of the coal country. We are really one of the last groups at which one may make the big fun, because no one is going to stand up for stupid country-ass hicks who don't have teeth and who shoot animals for (food) sport. They're not even human fucking beings, are they? Oh no, at least not as good as everyone else. We hillbillies are just a rung or two above terrorists, but no one fears us because we're too stupid to inspire fear. Some of us can play some football, though, so we do serve something of a purpose, at least until we can't play anymore.

I'm not sure what it is I am trying to say. Oh, yeah, here it is: eat me.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Coke Oven » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:15 pm

Hillbillies are the only group in the U.S. that I know of, with the possible exception of American Indians, who don't show allegiance to some other country. There aren't Italian Hillbillies, Polish Hillbillies, African Hillbillies, Irish Hillbillies, etc. Their only claim is to be Americans. Period. Anyone who has a problem with that needs to be deported.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby GodfatherofSoul » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:14 pm

Coke Oven wrote:Hillbillies are the only group in the U.S. that I know of, with the possible exception of American Indians, who don't show allegiance to some other country. There aren't Italian Hillbillies, Polish Hillbillies, African Hillbillies, Irish Hillbillies, etc. Their only claim is to be Americans. Period. Anyone who has a problem with that needs to be deported.

Well, when's the last time you've seen a group of people flaunting the symbol of a rebellion quashed 150 years ago? I see hillbillies with more Confederate flags than US flags.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby bigjoespompano » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:31 am

GodfatherofSoul wrote:
Coke Oven wrote:Hillbillies are the only group in the U.S. that I know of, with the possible exception of American Indians, who don't show allegiance to some other country. There aren't Italian Hillbillies, Polish Hillbillies, African Hillbillies, Irish Hillbillies, etc. Their only claim is to be Americans. Period. Anyone who has a problem with that needs to be deported.

Well, when's the last time you've seen a group of people flaunting the symbol of a rebellion quashed 150 years ago? I see hillbillies with more Confederate flags than US flags.

Ahhh, the God Father of Ho's makes his grand entrance spouting his typical Liberal "Dat be Rayciss!" left-wing pablum! So tell us all, Good Father, to which Flag would you be referring? The Stars and Bars, perhaps?

Return to Rant Forum