Register

Board index » Rant Forum » I was right again - won the bet

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Grizzled Veteran

I was right again - won the bet

Postby lloydrules » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:30 pm

I said to take Balt. with the 5.5 points. I did. Some said I would lose. I didn't. I was right. I won. Now I have to determine how to spend my thicker wallet.

I said I saw this game as dead even. I couldn't have been more right. So when you see a game as dead even, and one team is getting 5.5 points, you take the points.

I am glad Pgh won. However, with their crap OL and and their injuries, this team cannot contend this season. I enjoyed the win, but we are done for. Their total mis-management of the O-line is too much to over-come.

Thanks for ruining the season with your idiocy, front office and the ROONEYS.

If you are wondering who I'd take Sunday night, I don't have my final calculations done, but I am leaning towards taking the Jags giving 4. Pgh is mashed up and Jax is starting to get sorted out. If a rookie QB could march consistently on Pgh, what will Garrard and Mojo do?

Grizzled Veteran

Re: I was right again - won the bet

Postby lloydrules » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:47 pm

lloydrules wrote:I said to take Balt. with the 5.5 points. I did. Some said I would lose. I didn't. I was right. I won. Now I have to determine how to spend my thicker wallet.

I said I saw this game as dead even. I couldn't have been more right. So when you see a game as dead even, and one team is getting 5.5 points, you take the points.

I am glad Pgh won. However, with their crap OL and and their injuries, this team cannot contend this season. I enjoyed the win, but we are done for. Their total mis-management of the O-line is too much to over-come.

Thanks for ruining the season with your idiocy, front office and the ROONEYS.

If you are wondering who I'd take Sunday night, I don't have my final calculations done, but I am leaning towards taking the Jags giving 4. Pgh is mashed up and Jax is starting to get sorted out. If a rookie QB could march consistently on Pgh, what will Garrard and Mojo do?

Hey, where did the guys go who told me I was wrong and that Pgh was going to cover the spread and I was going to lose? Where'dya go?

As you can see, I have been around the block when it comes to predicting game out comes, especially the Steelers. Ppl like to tell me I don't know what I am talking about, but after the games are played, they realize I had the vision that they lacked.

I do get to prosper from this talent. If you had an extra $100 in your pocket right now, what would you do with it? :sudancin: :sudancin: :sudancin:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Hi5Steeler » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:53 pm

i dont know about covering a spread as I dont gamble but you are just lucky the steelers didnt start out no huddle like in the second half. otherwise it woulda been a steeler blowout.

fucking dumbass troll

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:02 pm

Hi5Steeler wrote:i dont know about covering a spread as I dont gamble but you are just lucky the steelers didnt start out no huddle like in the second half. otherwise it woulda been a steeler blowout.

fucking dumbass troll

HIV calling others trolls. Priceless.

HIV saying he doesn't gamble but claims to buy and sell land all the time. Classic.

HIV making any post that's not a cut and paste without any original content. Unheard of.

HIV making a post where he doesn't claim/lie to be a super stud and pimp - see above

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:38 pm

H.I.V. IS THE I.D.I.O.T. I love it when anybody that vocalizes their personal take on some aspect of this team is termed a troll or is invalidated as being an idiot. :P

By the way, nice take on the user i.d. very appropriate for an S.T.D. usually indicative of alternative lifestyles! :oops Wish I would have thought of it first. Do I have your permission to use it? :?:
Last edited by Crucible-steel-kid on Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CRUCIBLE STEEL AND SPECIALTY ALLOYS DIVISION. COLT INDUSTRIES. VESUVIUS RESEARCH MIDLAND PENNSYLVANIA.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby DashRipRock » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:48 am

This lloydrules guy is a fag.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Hi5Steeler » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:10 am

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!@!!

dash i know who you are.....

and it is good :surockin: :sucope: :sucope: :sufootballhelmet: :supimpin:

Return to Rant Forum