Register

Board index » Rant Forum » McFadden

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Seasoned Veteran

McFadden

Postby BigE » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:50 pm

Just finished reading an interesting article from Profootballweekly.com on Stillers cornerback Bryant McFadden. The article says that McFadden will be one of the best free agent cornerbacks on the market at the end of this season. His play has been excellent so far this season, and I have no earthly idea why Deshit Townsend ( now age 45) will start ahead of this guy when he comes back off of injury. It seems that the Stiller front office has a strange love affair with some of their older (senior citizen)players, ex. James Frack, Deshit, Footsy and so on and so on. It would serve the Stillers well to put Townsend where he belongs, on the bench, and use McFadden exclusively. Since the Stillers have a stupid ass policy of not renegotiating during the season, I'm sure they will let McFadden become a free agent, and some team will see his potential and sign him to a nice contract and hand Deshit the starting job again next season.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: McFadden

Postby steelerette » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:13 pm

McFadden needs to stay a Steeler, in my opinion. If not, another team is going to scoop him up fast.

BigE, if you get time, would you please provide a link to the article on profootballweekly.com? I would love to read it. Thanks. :)

Grizzled Veteran

Re: McFadden

Postby Scalaid6 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:45 pm

I agree B-Mac is a GOOD corner and Deshea is a BUM and should be a nickel back. I have detested him since he broke the lineup when we had Chad Scott and that other corner uh from the Vikes, his name slips my mind (D. Washington????) not sure.

Return to Rant Forum