Register

Board index » Rant Forum » JAWS AGREES WITH SCALAID6 ABOUT BEN! IMAGINE THAT!

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Grizzled Veteran

JAWS AGREES WITH SCALAID6 ABOUT BEN! IMAGINE THAT!

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:44 am

I hope you guys just heard what Ron Jaworski Just said on NFL Countdown about our QB. He said 3 sacks were on the Qb, 3 on the line and 3 on the wrs/rbs. Also, he said in response to Tony Kornheisers question "Is Ben holding on to the ball too long?" Ron Jaworski: "I believe there are times Ben does hold on to the ball too long. Remember he does a great job of extending the play and making big plays by holding onto the football. BUT when the defense brings more than you can block THE SITE ADJUSTMENT PRINCIPLE comes into play, you cant block em all so the quarterback has GOT to get rid of the ball to the wide receiver"

THATS ALL I'M SAYING, NOT BASHING JUST TELLING THE TRUTH. If you know football who in their right mind will OBJECT or call people names for saying so. Only those who cant take the truth.

Practice Squad

Re: JAWS AGREES WITH SCALAID6 ABOUT BEN! IMAGINE THAT!

Postby Scarletfire1970 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:50 am

He said nothing that most of us don't agree with.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:56 am

Well look what MOST of your post say in regard to me saying the same thing. For the most part everyone thinks I'm the 2nd coming of Benedict Arnold for saying the EXACT same thing. But its all good, I knew it was the truth despite what everyone thinks. The truth is never popular. Hope nobody has any hard feelings.

Practice Squad

Postby Scarletfire1970 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:03 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:Well look what MOST of your post say in regard to me saying the same thing. For the most part everyone thinks I'm the 2nd coming of Benedict Arnold for saying the EXACT same thing. But its all good, I knew it was the truth despite what everyone thinks. The truth is never popular. Hope nobody has any hard feelings.

The point is you blame it all on Ben. And every time you post it is to criticize the QB and ONLY the QB. Over and over and over again. It's redundant and old. We've got bigger problems than Ben wanting to hold the ball a bit too long sometimes in order to try and make a play. He's made huge game changing plays by doing this so it is tough to criticize him too much. You love it when it works and you hate it when it doesn't.

Your posts just scream troll when all you do is bash Ben Roethlisberger in just about every post.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:14 pm

As I said people cant take the truth. If its true what difference does it make how many times its said? Lets be honest WHY did I keep repeating it? Because there was always some homer or hater of truth responding to what I said by calling me a moron a troll or an idiot. So THATS why there were SO MANY posts on that topic. More truth.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:22 pm

Lets me give you ALL an example of bashing "Ben Roethlisberger is a BUM he is killing the Steelers we will NEVER win with that BUM" That is an example of bashing AND I HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT ABOUT MY QB.

Practice Squad

Postby Scarletfire1970 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:27 pm

If you think Ben is the REAL reason we have line problems then you are either an idiot or a troll or both.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby El Nino » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:35 pm

Scalaid, i don't think many people disagree with you. it's just making 200+ posts and 10 different new threads about the same thing is kind of overdoing it. Not trying to pick a fight with anyone, I'm just telling it like I see it. At this point, people aren't replying negatively to you to disagree, they just think your attitude is a bit annoying.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:53 pm

Stop refuting it then. See what scarlette steelers said? Thats what I have been dealing with. If I posted 300 posts about Tomlin and Arians would you feel the same? NO. Lets be honest.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:56 pm

Scarletfire1970 wrote:If you think Ben is the REAL reason we have line problems then you are either an idiot or a troll or both.

ALL OF THE ABOVE SIR

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:07 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:
Scarletfire1970 wrote:If you think Ben is the REAL reason we have line problems then you are either an idiot or a troll or both.

ALL OF THE ABOVE SIR

Take a break for a few days and grow up if you can.

Trolls are not welcome here.

Practice Squad

Postby Will5543 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:50 pm

Scalaid6 is 100% accurate in his assessments. Ben ralely hits ppl in stride on the original route that they ran. Watch any of his highlight video's and you will see this. It always involves him moving out of the pocket. Ben needs our running game period. He is average at best right now. Look at the way Romo uses Witten it is not Arians that doesnt call plays to Miller it is the fact that Ben doesnt read the field fast enough to stick the ball to Miller in stride.

Practice Squad

Postby Scarletfire1970 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:12 pm

Will5543 wrote:Scalaid6 is 100% accurate in his assessments. Ben ralely hits ppl in stride on the original route that they ran. Watch any of his highlight video's and you will see this. It always involves him moving out of the pocket. Ben needs our running game period. He is average at best right now. Look at the way Romo uses Witten it is not Arians that doesnt call plays to Miller it is the fact that Ben doesnt read the field fast enough to stick the ball to Miller in stride.
Scalaid6, Will5543, Switzer or whoever the fuck you are, please STFU. I'd love to see what Romo could do in this offense behind this line without TO. Most times Romo has time to make a sandwich and check his fantasy stats. :roll:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby indysteel » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:19 pm

You've misunderstood Scalaid6 ---

WE DON'T LIKE YOU.

Four short words.....perhaps that will help you get the message.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby darthsteel » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:21 pm

scaly remember this topic?
BIG BEN IS THE REAL REASON WE HAVE LINE PROBLEMS!!!

jaws does not bring up the fact that 3 of the 8 sacks were on 3rd down, why throw the ball away on 3rd down unless your pinned in your endzone?

also, bens holding onto the ball and causing 10 or so sacks a season is offset by 20 extra big plays a yr.... every qb has a give and take portion to his game and stiller brass along with fans have known this for the last 4 yrs,,,

bens ball holding was not part of the 9 stiller sacks last week, that why you looked so stupid...

This is bens game, not much will ever change from it and the line has to be built to his specifications ,not the other way around.
If you cant adjust to his style of play and be happy with what you have ,then maybe you should just move on from stiller football untill ben retires.

peyton manning has a 73 qb rating with 3 tds and 4 ints in three games,
ben is not perfect , but the stillers do have one of the few elite qbs in the leage. Be happy and enjoy the ride because this mite be the best qb you get to see in a stiller uniform for the next 50 yrs...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:48 pm

Jaws talks out of both ends. During last night's game, he was also praising Ben for holding onto the ball for as long as he did, and thus, making a great passing play come to fruition.

My determination? Jaws is an idiot. :lol:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby darthsteel » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:17 pm

where is scalaid?

I haave a feeling he will only post after losses...

Seasoned Veteran

Postby 4nic8 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:12 pm

Quoting Jaws is Gay.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:14 pm

Hate Jaws all you want, who breaks down film better than him? Merrill Hoge? PFFFFFFFFFT. Make no mistake about it, he understands the Qb position.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Guinness » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:07 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:I hope you guys just heard what Ron Jaworski Just said on NFL Countdown about our QB. He said 3 sacks were on the Qb, 3 on the line and 3 on the wrs/rbs. Also, he said in response to Tony Kornheisers question "Is Ben holding on to the ball too long?" Ron Jaworski: "I believe there are times Ben does hold on to the ball too long. Remember he does a great job of extending the play and making big plays by holding onto the football. BUT when the defense brings more than you can block THE SITE ADJUSTMENT PRINCIPLE comes into play, you cant block em all so the quarterback has GOT to get rid of the ball to the wide receiver"

THATS ALL I'M SAYING, NOT BASHING JUST TELLING THE TRUTH. If you know football who in their right mind will OBJECT or call people names for saying so. Only those who cant take the truth.

Dude - You were NOT even close to the first to say that Ben holds on to the ball too long. This was stated many, many times last year as well. Even in Bens rookie season he was recognized for making plays AFTER the originally called play broke down. NO ONE DISPUTES THIS. It is your overall characterization of the quality and ranking of our QB that people dispute. IT doesn't take 400 posts to make a point that EVERYBODY realized years ago....we all know Ben holds on to the ball and this adds to his sack total. You continuously take abuse because of this asinine insistence that you are the first to figure out that Ben holds on to the ball too long.

Next

Return to Rant Forum