Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Scalaid6 has to go

Postby Scalaid6 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:45 am

Scalaid knocks another one off the block. I'm on a roll! NEXT

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Steel_Buckeye » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:01 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:Your right I am posting to myself thats the only time I get treated to some decent football knowledge. The rest of you guys are just homers who know nothing about X's and O's. However, I give the one blogger "Teegre" props he is no dummy he knows football and has an open mind. If someone is Diametrically Opposed to your thoughts hes either a troll or an idiot. WHO THE HELL WOULD CAMP OUT ON A BENGALS/RAVENS/BROWNS/COWBOYS site and talk about their teams? Thats about as idiotic as saying Jesus is God. If Jesus is God did he pray to himself? And for all of you that dont want to see my posts then DO AS THE SIG TELLS YOU AND SSSHHHHHHH

You know Scalaid6, the first time I read your post on Ben I stopped and researched and looked back and thougth to myself........there is a little bit of truth here. Then, when people would start other threads on the bad O line play or the bad OC play calling, you would continually interject your thoughts on Ben over and over and over. It started to look a little wierd, and appeared to me that you were trying to just start trouble. I understood why these other people were mad at you and saying the things they were saying. Then the clincher, you say out of nowhere that "thats as idiotic as saying Jesus is God." Now with that saying in that context, I knew you were just a trouble maker wanting for people to argue with you. C'mon man, why else would you just throw that statement out there like that? Ha ha, talk about off topic! People like you just want to stir the pot and argue. Probably for attention? Anyway, if you are so against Jesus as God, you did a good job of showing respect to him by capitalizing the "G". If you were realy just out to state the obvious about Ben, you could of just stated your case against Ben and sat back to see how the remaining 13 games finished, then you could of brought back your opinion and reveled in the "I told you so". But that was not your agenda, huh! Think of us as a jury and you are trying to prosecute Ben. So far, your aruements are plausible, but the rate of repetition is scaring us and makeing us think there is something wrong with you. Spells doom for the prosecution. I hope this isn't how you defend your clients? By the way, I hope you are wrong about Ben, he has 13 (+) games to prove you wrong. Have a good day!
I_STEEL_BELIEVE

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby TheOldRanger » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:10 pm

Blah, blah, blah.....I can't believe a word Scalaid says. If he's a lawyer, then I'm Clarence Fucking Darrow.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:04 pm

I'm a Steelers fan and I HOPE I'M WRONG TOO! Trust me. Why dont you hit me up on instant messenger like another blogger did and test my Steelers knowledge like he did. After talking to me he was convinced I'm a steeler fan and I AM. DUH. In regards to my repititious remarks about Ben, I could say the same thing about the masses doing the same in regards to the Line and coaches. How is it ok for you guys to do it and not for me? How is it ok to pile on the coaches and the Line and not ok for me to pile on Ben? I'm not even piling on Ben, I'm giving my opinion and substantiating that point.

I told you all this morning to google; "Big Ben holds on to the ball too long" and SEE WHAT YOU GET. You will get MANY articles that say what I do can we all be "trouble makers". I'll tell you like I told that blogger this morning. I said the reason I get on Ben so hard is because I get TIRED of all the Pats fans bragging about Brady and the Colts fans bragging about Manning. Ben has a better arm than BOTH of them. Ben is bigger than BOTH of them, Big is stronger than BOTH of them. Ben has better physical tools than BOTH of them and it pisses me off that Ben doesnt perfect his craft like BOTH of them. Those two are no nonesense individuals when they are on the field they are serious. Ben plays around like a little boy, I want DEEP CONCENTRATION. Bottom Line is I want to be able to say "Screw Brady Ben is better than him" but I cant because Ben is not consistent enough. Ben has mental lapses and as a result it hurts my team. When Ben does good for the most part the Steelers do good. When Ben does bad, for the most part the Steelers lose (do the research)

In regards to Jesus and God. Spirituality is the BIGGEST thing in my life. I love God MORE than the Steelers and there is no topic that is more important to me. I joke around alot on this site but I dont joke around when it come to the Almighty. When I said what I said about Jesus being God, I meant it. Jesus is a perfect man, a perfect light to show us the way into Gods kingdom. Jesus was great but he was a man. God is not a man. He is not man incarnate, He is His own entity and thats why Jesus subimitted to a higher being, the Father. Jesus allegedly died, can God die? If so He is not God. God is everlasting. So I said that because to ME, it is ridiculous for anyone to say that Jesus is God due to the fact that Jesus prayed to a higher being, Jesus had to eat to sustain himself (God is sustained by nothing), Jesus came out of a vagina (Do we attribute such an unclean nasty act to our Creator? Jesus said on the cross "My God My God Why has thou forsaken me" was he talking to himself? That is the reason why I made that statement.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:17 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:Why dont you hit me up on instant messenger like another blogger did and test my Steelers knowledge like he did. After talking to me he was convinced I'm a steeler fan and I AM. DUH.

This Boards "instant messenger" (we call it PM for private message) has been turned off for months.

Care to explain your statement?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:32 pm

Sorry your not in the know. I thought you read all posts. The other day while being called a Troll, I told bloggers to hit me up on instant messenger at Scalaid6 to test my Steeles knowledg. Jumboheadyouks did so and ask him how that went. I am NO TROLL, nor a blogger with an agenda. Dont know anything about any instant messenger on this site.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:41 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:Sorry your not in the know. I thought you read all posts. The other day while being called a Troll, I told bloggers to hit me up on instant messenger at Scalaid6 to test my Steeles knowledg. Jumboheadyouks did so and ask him how that went. I am NO TROLL, nor a blogger with an agenda. Dont know anything about any instant messenger on this site.

What do you mean, "instant messenger at Scalaid6"?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:30 pm

Never mind bro

Seasoned Veteran

Postby The Fan Of STEEL » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:29 pm

thesteelhammer wrote:
Scalaid6 wrote:Sorry your not in the know. I thought you read all posts. The other day while being called a Troll, I told bloggers to hit me up on instant messenger at Scalaid6 to test my Steeles knowledg. Jumboheadyouks did so and ask him how that went. I am NO TROLL, nor a blogger with an agenda. Dont know anything about any instant messenger on this site.

What do you mean, "instant messenger at Scalaid6"?

Hammer, I figure you do know what instant messenger is.

Scalaid, what messenger service, there are many.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:20 am

Aim sir

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:25 am

The Fan Of STEEL wrote:Hammer, I figure you do know what instant messenger is.

Who, Me? ;)

Scalaid6 wrote:Aim sir

That's odd cause I search "Scalaid6" at AIM and nothing was found.

must be doing something wrong.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby TheOldRanger » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:21 pm

I've been reading his posts closely, and I no longer believe that Scalaid is Switzer. I think Scalaid is Matthew from the old board. Lawyer + Christian dogma = Matthew. How's it going, Matt old sport?

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:39 pm

TheOldRanger wrote:I've been reading his posts closely, and I no longer believe that Scalaid is Switzer. I think Scalaid is Matthew from the old board. Lawyer + Christian dogma = Matthew. How's it going, Matt old sport?

What Scalaid was spoughting was NOT Christian dogma.
It wasn't Christian at all. (He denied the Trinity)

I also have my doubts about him being a lawyer.

BTW: he has been suspended by Nel for a few days for admitting he is a troll.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:22 pm

thesteelhammer wrote:It wasn't Christian at all. (He denied the Trinity)

That's what I got out of that, too.

thesteelhammer wrote:I also have my doubts about him being a lawyer.

If he is a lawyer, he's not a very busy/successful one if he has time to be online all the time. :lol:

thesteelhammer wrote:BTW: he has been suspended by Nel for a few days for admitting he is a troll.

I :heart: Nel.

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:59 pm

<blush>

:celebrate:

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:05 pm

Nel wrote:

<blush>

:celebrate:

<Jealousy> :evil:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:38 pm

Aw, I :heart: you, too, Hammer.

See how nice this thread is now? It's turned into a lovefest. :lol:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:24 pm

thesteelhammer wrote:
TheOldRanger wrote:I've been reading his posts closely, and I no longer believe that Scalaid is Switzer. I think Scalaid is Matthew from the old board. Lawyer + Christian dogma = Matthew. How's it going, Matt old sport?

What Scalaid was spoughting was NOT Christian dogma.
It wasn't Christian at all. (He denied the Trinity)

I also have my doubts about him being a lawyer.

BTW: he has been suspended by Nel for a few days for admitting he is a troll.

I DO deny the Trinity it is a manmade Doctrine, made up by Constantine at the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D. (Any seeker of truth can view BANNED FROM THE BIBLE) And get proof. I believe in God, who never dies and lives forever. I believe in God the CREATOR, He Who was NOT created (Like Jesus was). Jesus was a great MAN, who was without sin but he was NOT God.
Which can easily be proven.

Yes, I was suspended for SUSPICION on being a Troll. Well anyone can SEE, I am NO troll. I am a diehard Steelers fan and have photos, memorabillia, Jerseys, Hats, vintage footage etc which can be forwarded upon request. But what I have above all is STEELER knowledge and I have proven that since I have been here. So was the suspension justified? Of course not but they knew that when they did it. But its small things to a giant like myself. If I'm no lawyer then get at me on instant messenger and that can be EASILY SUBSTANTIATED AS WELL..

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:36 pm

Yes, I was suspended for SUSPICION on being a Troll. Well anyone can SEE, I am NO troll. I am a diehard Steelers fan and have photos, memorabillia, Jerseys, Hats, vintage footage etc which can be forwarded upon request. But what I have above all is STEELER knowledge and I have proven that since I have been here. So was the suspension justified? Of course not but they knew that when they did it. But its small things to a giant like myself. If I'm no lawyer then get at me on instant messenger and that can be EASILY SUBSTANTIATED AS WELL..

You were banned for a few days for acting like a troll (about 200 posts in several days, all expressing the same point about Ben) and admitting that you were a troll in more than one post. You got off easy with a short suspension.

If you go overboard again, hijack threads, or admit that you are a troll, I might ban you permanently.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:07 pm

I never admitted I was a troll, I merely commented on Others saying so and said the aformentioned (sarcasm). I poste my opinion and SEVERAL bloggers commented on that opinion so I continued to substantiate that opinion. Lo and behold the whole world is saying what I said "Ben holds onto the ball too long" and he does. Is that a crime? Is that saying the guy is a bum? Show me one perfect person. There is no such thing. You can throw threats of future bans at me all you like. I express my opinion and thats all it is is an opinion. If people dont like it or dont agree with it, then I welcome the refutations. Like I said in another thread, I defend this site. While others are downing it on other steelers sites, Scalaid is defending it. You want proof just say the word. You KNOW, I'm not a troll. In your heart of hearts you KNOW the truth.

PreviousNext

Return to Rant Forum