Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Scalaid6 is Switzer Troll from old board..

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Seasoned Veteran

Scalaid6 is Switzer Troll from old board..

Postby JumboHeadYouks » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:39 pm

Scalaid is that stupid fucking Switzer troll. He is covertly not mentioning Romo and Cowgirls to keep his cover.

Nice try fuckwad.. No go stick your cock in a meat grinder you fucking twit.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Scalaid6 is Switzer Troll from old board..

Postby Scalaid6 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:54 pm

Whos Switzer? By the way thanks for reminding me I forgot about Romo. That puts Ben at #8. Thanks for reminding me. Let me redo my list
1.Brady 2.Manning 3.Romo 4.Palmer 5.Manning 6.Rivers 7. Brees 8.Ben

Thanks bro. Fans act like you HAVE to rate your players at #1 thats crazy. Shoulda heard what I said about the Bus back in the day.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby darthsteel » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:21 pm

all is a mod has to do is trace both thier ip addresses and see if they lead to the same state, then I think you will get your answer!

http://www.geobytes.com/iplocator.htm

Seasoned Veteran

Postby JumboHeadYouks » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:25 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:Whos Switzer? By the way thanks for reminding me I forgot about Romo. That puts Ben at #8. Thanks for reminding me. Let me redo my list

Thanks bro. Fans act like you HAVE to rate your players at #1 thats crazy. Shoulda heard what I said about the Bus back in the day.

Yeah right you cunty little clam... I have watched how you LIVE on this board, your posting patterns are identicle minus the Cowboy manlove... Your Switzer handles got old so you graduated to this... Jokes over fucko..now get back to balling your brother... loser.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:31 pm

Yeah have the administrator check the Ip adddress and embarrass this FOOL. Just because I tell the truth about Ben you get mad. If I'm lying or I'm wrong then it should be easy to refute what I say. START REFUTING. Now I'm a Cowboy fan? You guys are good TALKERS. I have CHALLENGED any and all of you BIG MOUTH IGNORAMOUSES to hit me up on instant messenger to TEST this Steeler knowledge and not ONE of you Coward Big Mouths have done so. Again the instant messenger name is Scalaid6 come get your hat handed to you. DONT WORRY I'LL WAIT.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:Whos Switzer? By the way thanks for reminding me I forgot about Romo. That puts Ben at #8. Thanks for reminding me. Let me redo my list

what is your criteria for ranking QB's?

To me it is about the bottom line.
WINNING.
Especially Winning Super Bowls.

That puts Ben ahead of Brees, Rivers, Palmer, and Romo.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:07 pm

Winning is a team accolade not an individual one. I rate Qbs on UNDERSTANDING. Fran Tarkenton, Dan Fouts, Dan Marino, Warren Moon are some Great Quarterbacks who Never won a Super Bowl so by your standard they shouldnt be ranked due to their team not winning anything. See how ridiculous you sound? When we won in 05 Ben really was a top Qb wasnt he? I believe OUR LINE, RBS/defense led the way not our Qb. Are you guys blind or just dishonest? OR HOMERS?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:13 pm

JumboHeadYouks wrote:

Yeah right you cunty little clam... I have watched how you LIVE on this board, your posting patterns are identicle minus the Cowboy manlove... Your Switzer handles got old so you graduated to this... Jokes over fucko..now get back to balling your brother... loser.

And why would I ball my brother when I could ball your MOTHER???

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:33 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:Winning is a team accolade not an individual one. I rate Qbs on UNDERSTANDING. Fran Tarkenton, Dan Fouts, Dan Marino, Warren Moon are some Great Quarterbacks who Never won a Super Bowl so by your standard they shouldnt be ranked due to their team not winning anything. See how ridiculous you sound? When we won in 05 Ben really was a top Qb wasnt he? I believe OUR LINE, RBS/defense led the way not our Qb. Are you guys blind or just dishonest? OR HOMERS?

Just like a unethical Lawyer, trying to put words in my mouth that I never said.

I NEVER SAID QBs who never won a super bowl "shouldn't be ranked".
I said they shouldn't be ranked as high as QBs who have.
Big difference.
Are you unethical, or just dumb?

BTW: ranking QB's on understanding is a Bull Shit, totally subjective standard.
That is unless you have discovered the ability to read someones mind.

Craig Krensel is probably one of the smartest fuckers to ever put on a helmet. He understands the game cause he is that smart. So by your standards he should be at the top of the list. Problem is he has little physical skills, and never won sqaut. SO HE AIN'T A GREAT QB.

WINNING IS WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT. It is why they keep score.
IT IS THE ULTIMATE OBJECTIVE STANDARD.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby JumboHeadYouks » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:51 pm

And why would I ball my brother when I could ball your MOTHER???

Your Momma jokes....spoken just like Switzer. Dude...everyone knows it is you.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:23 am

Barry Switzer? I'm a troll I'm Switzer, Im dumb. You guys are confused. Again, winning is a TEAM accolade and before manning won a single super Bowl he was regarded as the best qb in the league. Second, I didnt say I rate ALL Qbs on understanding, I said I RATE MY LIST, thats what was in question, why I ranked the qbs as I did and I told you based on UNDERSTANDING, their skills are a given. Oh and check out Sportcenter tonight they have a feature on two young qbs Rivers/Cutler. Hmmmmmmmmm

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:30 am

now look who is refering to the media to support his views.

didn't you write this in another thread
Scalaid6 wrote:I thought you guys didnt listen or hold the media in high regard? Oh I get it, only when it pertains to your argument. One thing one must note. These guys DONT watch every steeler game AND the Houston Texans back then didnt have a Pro Bowl 1000 yard rusher. Kind of an oxy moron to have a 1000 yard rusher and say you have a horrible line. A Little perspective.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:01 am

I hold the media in high regard, I have no problem with the media it was YOU GUYS, who said you dont acknowledge the media. And if I said different heres your chance to SHOW ME.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Stillustronic » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:59 am

Scalaid6 wrote:Winning is a team accolade not an individual one. I rate Qbs on UNDERSTANDING. Fran Tarkenton, Dan Fouts, Dan Marino, Warren Moon are some Great Quarterbacks who Never won a Super Bowl so by your standard they shouldnt be ranked due to their team not winning anything. See how ridiculous you sound? When we won in 05 Ben really was a top Qb wasnt he? I believe OUR LINE, RBS/defense led the way not our Qb. Are you guys blind or just dishonest? OR HOMERS?

Tell us how much run support Ben had in the 05 playoffs again? I missed that part. I think you missed the part that even with the 22.6 SBXL rating he still had a rating over 100 for the 4 playoff games combined. That's higher than any QB in the 07 playoffs, higher than any QB in the 06 playoffs, and the 05 playoffs as well. See how your shit don't make sense?

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Guinness » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:28 am

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF SCALAID6 OR ANYONE RANKS BEN NUMBER 1 OR NUMBER 100. THIS IS STUPID TO KEEP TAKING HIS BAIT - I AM STUPID FOR READING THIS ENTIRE BLOG.

CAN BEN LEAD THIS STEELER TEAM? CAN HE WIN SUPERBOWLS (IN SPITE OF HIS OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR)? DON'T FUCKING WORRY ABOUT IF HISTORY WILL CONSIDER HIM THE GREATEST EVER OR NOT. DON'T FUCKING WORRY ABOUT IF THIS NUMBNUTS LIKES CARSON PALMER OR PHILIP RIVERS BETTER. WHO CARES. I JUST WANT TO SEE A STEELER 6TH SUPER BOWL RING. I'M COMFORTABLE THAT BEN CAN GET THAT DONE.

STOP REPLYING TO THIS KNUCKLE HEAD AND HE WILL GO AWAY.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:38 am

Bengals game- Lets be honest the Bengals were without their best player but as Coach Tomlin says “Injuries are a part of the game, we will never use injuries as an excuse.” THANKS KIMO! The Steelers had 144 yards rushing in that game sir, coupled with Bens 208 passing I’d say that’s more balance than a gymnast.

Colts game- Props to Ben for making that game saving tackle after FATBOY BETTIS fumbled on the 1. We had 114 yards rushing that day sir and Ben had 197 yards passing AGAIN, BALANCE.

Broncos game- In my opinion this was Bens finest hour. Although he had a good game EARLY in the Colts game he didn’t sustain it. In the Broncos game he was ELITE. We still had 90 yards rushing and Ben threw for 275. Again good production from the running game.

Super Bowl - Ben Throws for a measly 123 0 Tds and 2 picks. We rush for 181 AGAIN great production from the running game sir. So for 4 games we passed for 803 yards and we rushed for 529 yards. That would be 2,116 in 16 games sir THAT’S PRODUCTIVE.

You must admit my comment was in regard to the 05 SEASON not the playoffs, nice spin spiderman. What led us that season sir? RUNNING GAME. Isnt that what I said? Now lets look at Bens stats for the season (NOT 4 GAMES), it seems Ben was the TWENTY FIRST rated Qb in the league http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats? ... 447263-n=1
bested by guys like Drew Bledsoe, Kerry Collins, Jake Delohomme, Jake Plummer, Marc Brunell, Aaron Brooks (geeeez), Gus Ferrotte, David Carr and MICHAEL VICK! I’ll say that again for emphasis, MICHAEL VICK!!

The Steelers were 5th in the League in rushing (http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats? ... &Submit=Go) and TWENTY FOURTH in passing (Please keep in mind there are only 32 teams) http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats? ... &Submit=Go

And our defense was FOURTH overall that year, SO WHO LED US?????
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats? ... &Submit=Go

So as I stated and have now SUBSTANTIATED - When we won in 05 Ben really was a top Qb wasnt he? I believe OUR LINE, RBS/defense led the way not our Qb. Are you guys blind or just dishonest? OR HOMERS?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:43 am

@Guiness, Relax tough guy! :celebrate:

Seasoned Veteran

Postby JumboHeadYouks » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:10 am

Scalaid6 wrote:@Guiness, Relax tough guy! :celebrate:

Last year with perhaps the worst line in the N.F.L. Ben threw 32 TD's with just 11 picks. Yeah...he is fucking terrible. Please just stop talking...your idiocy is actually painful to read.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Stillustronic » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:24 am

You know damn well Ben couldn't throw after Freeney blasted his elbow, rushing was the only option left and Cowher with a lead is more than happy to oblige with that. He attempted one pass after the hit that looked like a chicken in flight, (chickens can't fly).

As for the Bengals game the Steelers had 11 rushes after the scoring concluded, and 4 rushes in a row on the final FG drive of the game.

Passing in the 3 games leading to the SB is what got the leads, not rushing. Rushing was poor in all the games until it came time to ice them.

You can't deny that it was due to Ben those playoff games were won.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:37 am

JumboHeadYouks wrote:
Scalaid6 wrote:@Guiness, Relax tough guy! :celebrate:

Last year with perhaps the worst line in the N.F.L. Ben threw 32 TD's with just 11 picks. Yeah...he is fucking terrible. Please just stop talking...your idiocy is actually painful to read.

Show me where I said "Ben is terrible" The line is the "worst line in the NFL" Yet that line produced a Pro Bowl Qb and a Pro Bowl Rb. Talk about an OXY MORON.

Good News; One of your faithful was brave enough to hit me up on instant messenger BUT he tucked his skirt and took off running. Sorry "oreillyfactir" didnt mean to overload your brain with Steeler FACTS. I am a DIEHARD Steeler fan and you just got PROOF. NEXT............

Next

Return to Rant Forum