Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Scalaid6 is a moron!!!

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Seasoned Veteran

Scalaid6 is a moron!!!

Postby BigE » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:37 pm

Apparently, Scalywag6 knows nothing about football whatsoever. In response to my article about Tomlin, this complete fool does not blame Arians or Tomlin at all, rather he blames the QB for everything. He puts Ben in the same class as Queerdell, Leinart, Vince Young, Michael Vick and Kyle Orton. You can simplify the offense for the O-line and the WR's and the Rb's. Only a complete idiot would side with the dumbfuck Arians and the not too far behind dumbfuck in the making, Tomlin. Ben is an elite QB, he does not need the offense simplied you stupid moron. The line, more than anyone, needs things scaled down a bit. The WR's obviously need some help, seeming as how when Ben was getting blitzed beyond comprehension, this group of sadsacks never once cut off their rout to give Ben help, and the running backs need help in recognizing the blitzes and the tight ends can't block worth a shit anyway. The offense needs scaled down because of these useless dumbasses on the line, including the tight ends, not because of Ben. Get a clue!

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Scalaid6 is a moron!!!

Postby Steeledge » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:58 pm

BigE wrote:Apparently, Scalywag6 knows nothing about football whatsoever. In response to my article about Tomlin, this complete fool does not blame Arians or Tomlin at all, rather he blames the QB for everything. He puts Ben in the same class as Queerdell, Leinart, Vince Young, Michael Vick and Kyle Orton. You can simplify the offense for the O-line and the WR's and the Rb's. Only a complete idiot would side with the dumbfuck Arians and the not too far behind dumbfuck in the making, Tomlin. Ben is an elite QB, he does not need the offense simplied you stupid moron. The line, more than anyone, needs things scaled down a bit. The WR's obviously need some help, seeming as how when Ben was getting blitzed beyond comprehension, this group of sadsacks never once cut off their rout to give Ben help, and the running backs need help in recognizing the blitzes and the tight ends can't block worth a shit anyway. The offense needs scaled down because of these useless dumbasses on the line, including the tight ends, not because of Ben. Get a clue!

I swear, I didn't write that...
I certainly might quote it again, though!
:suplusone:
Wha make you tink I won cutchu, mang?!?

Practice Squad

Postby Scarletfire1970 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:32 pm

He's a troll. Who cares what he thinks..

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:05 pm

To the BigShE,

Name ONE time in the history of the NFL has anyone talked about dumbing down the offense for the line. BWAHAAAAAAAAAA. Yeah Arians is dumb, Tomlin is dumb. According to you! I wouldnt even say Ben is dumb. I would however say YOUR DUMB. Let me ask you a question: How old were you when you found out you werent like the rest of the little girls in your class? You have yet to explain to me WHY there were ZERO sacks in 31 attempts and the only thing missing was Ben?? Why cant you guys admit the kid has mental lapses ALOT and it affects the team. I guess its Tomlins and Arians fault that he got on the motorcycle without a helmet and screwed our season too huh. And if you think your so smart and such a great football coach why didnt the Roonys hire you? You cant even put together a concise argument to support your case and you wanna call someone as learned as Tomlin a dumb*ss. His football mind is the talk of the league sir by many a football expert but ignoramouses like yourself wanna say otherwise. I'll say again if you dont like me talking about Ben then refute what I say with evidence. Sorry, I'm a criminal justice major so I'm into the evidence thing, its a must in my business.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=2 ... week=REG17

Grizzled Veteran

Postby darthsteel » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:52 pm

Scalaid6 got boring pretty fast, jeeez :)

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Not here to entertain, I'm here to talk Steeler football if you dont like the subject matter then dont read it because you certainly cant refute it.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:09 pm

Still have YET to see anyone provide proof of ANY team dumbing down their offense for the offensive line. DONT WORRY I'LL WAIT.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steeledge » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:10 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:I would however say YOUR DUMB.

...and in the process, ONCE AGAIN demonstrate to everybody how much of a truly ignorant, hypocritical MORON you are.
:celebrate: BAM! :celebrate:
You don't need any help - you make it so easy, it's pathetic, Mr. test my knowledge!
Wha make you tink I won cutchu, mang?!?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:29 pm

Notice the diversionary tactics? He cant refute what I say so he diverts from the subject matter and resorts to collateral attacks. Thats what happens when you let your Mountain Lion Mouth overload your hummingbird *ss.

Practice Squad

Postby j15215 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:00 pm

Ehhhh. The more you dumb down the O Line scheme the easier it will be for the D to get sacks. Playing the OLine is more about adapting to the situation. If they rush 3 you play a certain way. If they bring 7 you play a certain way.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Coke Oven » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:09 am

Ah yes, Scalaid6. He's been like a fart in an elevator around here. Unpleasant and you can't get away from him. That is until I discovered that this forum has the ignore feature. He's the first and only one that I placed on it. Things are now pleasant again.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:33 am

I understand Coke, I understand

Practice Squad

Postby terrible upbringing » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:14 am

[quote="Scalaid6"]To the BigShE,

Sorry, I'm a criminal justice major so I'm into the evidence thing, its a must in my business.

You sure you don't work in a bank?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:25 am

I'm positive sir. CHA CHING!

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:21 pm

Coke Oven wrote:Ah yes, Scalaid6. He's been like a fart in an elevator around here. Unpleasant and you can't get away from him. That is until I discovered that this forum has the ignore feature. He's the first and only one that I placed on it. Things are now pleasant again.

Correct.

From the FAQ page:

What are my Friends and Foes lists? You can use these lists to organise other members of the board. Members added to your friends list will be listed within your User Control Panel for quick access to see their online status .... If you add a user to your foes list, any posts they make will be hidden by default.

Practice Squad

Postby SNW » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:29 pm

Love the ignore/foe feature :heart:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby indysteel » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:07 pm

Criminal Justice = loser.

Why anyone would go through college and get a degree in that is beyond me.

Could not cut it on the engineering side? Business side? Science? Oh, shit...I guess I'll major in criminal justice.

When you get done with your degree, then you can state something to that effect....don't get to far up on the pony.

You sir are a troll.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:57 pm

Anytime you want to exchange photos of each others Homes, Assets etc Please let me know. This Criminal Attorney will Shame you sir.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby indysteel » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:22 pm

Your a criminal attorney??? :celebrate:

Geez, everyone knows they don't make any money (except for fellas like Shapiro and other dream team members) because the bums you represent don't HAVE ANY $$.

Like I said, you are a troll. Please remand yourself back to your teams board. You do understand the word remand, right counseler?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:10 pm

As I said, Please be the FIRST to step up and exchange photos with me. Put your assets where your big mouth is sir.

Next

Return to Rant Forum