Register

Board index » Rant Forum » so, where the fuck is everyone?

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Practice Squad

so, where the fuck is everyone?

Postby 86n96 » Tue May 27, 2008 12:48 am

are you all like me, and tired of chasing this board all over the internet? of course witchblade is here, and hi5...i see 'stronic made the jump...what about the prophet, sha, jeemie, ron, tim, incognito, and the stalwarts?

Practice Squad

Re: so, where the fuck is everyone?

Postby 86n96 » Tue May 27, 2008 12:49 am

incognito and the stalwarts would be a good band name.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby lynchcowher » Tue May 27, 2008 9:08 am

Who can say for sure??????? I think once they had seen HIV and witchblade back, they figured....... why bother?

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby TheOldRanger » Tue May 27, 2008 10:53 am

I too grew tired of chasing this bitch all over the Intertubes. I used to be CurseOfDickShiner, but I got tired of the dick-shining jokes.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Tue May 27, 2008 8:49 pm

It is the off-season. Things will pick up when training camp opens.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby 4nic8 » Wed May 28, 2008 12:17 pm

TheOldRanger wrote:I too grew tired of chasing this bitch all over the Intertubes. I used to be CurseOfDickShiner, but I got tired of the dick-shining jokes.

You do realize "TheOldRanger" sets you up for a plethora of new jokes...

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Witchblade » Wed May 28, 2008 2:52 pm

It would seem CK started his own site and that is where most every one is.
A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them.
P. J. O'Rourke (1947 - )

Practice Squad

Postby Deadguy » Wed May 28, 2008 4:50 pm

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Wed May 28, 2008 11:25 pm

Witchblade wrote:It would seem CK started his own site and that is where most every one is.

CK did start his own site, saying the purpose was to get Stillers.com to come "to grips with how absolutely shitty his site has become" and "The ultimate goal of this site is to rejoin Stillers.com proper." (from CK's grand opening thread.)

Stillers has come to grips with it and gotten a whole new board, So why hasn't he rejoined stillers.com proper yet?

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Witchblade » Thu May 29, 2008 5:18 am

#17 05-19-2008, 05:50 PM
CKSteeler
Common Knowledge Join Date: Apr 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny thing is, these forums are still better. Trenches came back a few days ago, ignored everything that me and Mill were discussing, and built those. I assume they are PHPBB, but I don't know or care. I'm not even going to bother to look.

Fuck Trenches, frankly.

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight." Joe Greene

<<URL to OTHER FORUMS DELETED BY STAFF>>

Does this some it up for ya?
A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them.
P. J. O'Rourke (1947 - )

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby sarka196 » Thu May 29, 2008 8:12 am

United we stand...divided we fall.

In the immortal words of Rodney King:

"Can't we all just get along?"
Marines should come with warning labels.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Thu May 29, 2008 6:22 pm

Witchblade

I heard, CK's "official" reason for not following his stated plan for opening his board and then rejoining the boards once this board was upgraded.

It doesn't make sense to me because this board has now been upgraded.
Seems to me there must be more to it than what he is publicly stating.

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Thu May 29, 2008 7:47 pm

#17 05-19-2008, 05:50 PM
CKSteeler
Common Knowledge Join Date: Apr 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny thing is, these forums are still better. Trenches came back a few days ago, ignored everything that me and Mill were discussing, and built those. I assume they are PHPBB, but I don't know or care. I'm not even going to bother to look.

Fuck Trenches, frankly.

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight." Joe Greene

The bullshit post on CK's boards was not mine just someone posting as "trenches." I would never waste my time playing 8th grade games and spamming other boards.

Practice Squad

Postby Steelcody36 » Fri May 30, 2008 8:20 pm

thesteelhammer wrote:Witchblade

I heard, CK's "official" reason for not following his stated plan for opening his board and then rejoining the boards once this board was upgraded.

It doesn't make sense to me because this board has now been upgraded.Seems to me there must be more to it than what he is publicly stating.

If it doesn't make since to you, you are about as smart as the chair you sit on. Sure, this board has been upgraded, AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS!

CK built his site and tried to help, you guys turned it down.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sat May 31, 2008 12:39 pm

There will always be a board that funtions better, just like there will always be a nicer car than the one I own, or a hotter chick, etc. (Besides, "better" is a subjective judgement call. For example, what's a better sports car - Ferrari 360 or '63 Corvette?)

It isn't a good reason to split things up.

This site is functioning very well, now that it has been upgraded. That is what CK said he wanted. It's done.
Whatever the differences on the boards are now, I and the general user probably can't tell.

So, despite his claims, it isn't what he said in his "grand opening thread" - it must be about something else.

Control - perhaps?

Seasoned Veteran

Postby GodfatherofSoul » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:51 am

thesteelhammer wrote:There will always be a board that funtions better, just like there will always be a nicer car than the one I own, or a hotter chick, etc. (Besides, "better" is a subjective judgement call. For example, what's a better sports car - Ferrari 360 or '63 Corvette?)

It isn't a good reason to split things up.

This site is functioning very well, now that it has been upgraded. That is what CK said he wanted. It's done.
Whatever the differences on the boards are now, I and the general user probably can't tell.

So, despite his claims, it isn't what he said in his "grand opening thread" - it must be about something else.

Control - perhaps?

Ferrari 360 and I'll slap anyone who says otherwise.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby sarka196 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:22 am

Well slap me then, Godfather. Not that I don't think the Ferrari isn't a smokin' hot car, but I have a real soft spot for the '63 Corvette. My old boss had a '63 convertable Vette and I got to ride around in it a few times. Man that was a chick-magnet. May not perform like the Ferrari, but that is one good looking car.
Marines should come with warning labels.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:02 pm

Plus the '63 vette is the year with the split rear window.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby GodfatherofSoul » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:05 pm

sarka196 wrote:Well slap me then, Godfather. Not that I don't think the Ferrari isn't a smokin' hot car, but I have a real soft spot for the '63 Corvette. My old boss had a '63 convertable Vette and I got to ride around in it a few times. Man that was a chick-magnet. May not perform like the Ferrari, but that is one good looking car.

That surprises me that chicks would be into a C2, and I say this a big Corvette fan. I might finally be able to afford my C6 next summer. Now, you drive any old Ferrari around a hot spot and you'll have pussy stuck to your windows like starfish.

Practice Squad

Postby CKSteeler » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:37 pm

I've explained THOROUGHLY why there is no merger, and you have no one to blame but Trenches. I'm still wide open to the idea, frankly.

The site is going to need to be maintained. They all do. You have a guy running things who isn't around enough to do it, and refuses to make any concessions on the matter. He put a band aid on the situation right now and did what I asked him to do a YEAR ago.

Hammer doesn't want to listen to me, but if others had none of this would have happened. I'm not wrong. My prediction will come true.

Next

Return to Rant Forum