Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Immigration

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Grizzled Veteran

Immigration

Postby Coke Oven » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:35 am

The problem:

Everyone there wants to come here because it's so much better here than it is there.

Obama's solution:

CHANGE things so that it's just as bad or worse here as it is there. That way those over there will stop wanting to come here. BRILLIANT!

CHANGE this country from the land of the free and the home of the brave to the land of the commies and the home of the slaves.

Stillers.com Team

Re: Immigration

Postby trenches » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:08 pm

Huh? Commies and slaves? :?

Are McCarthy and Jefferson back on the ballot? I understand this is a rant forum so extravagance is allowed, but feel free to offer more than a vapor-backed opinion and present your case.

The problem:

My fantasy football team didn't score enough points.

Goodell's solution:

Screw ALL fantasy football players so no one has fun.

:geek:

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby TheOldRanger » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:26 pm

What? Home of the Commies? Are you insane? You need to run down the accomplishments of Bush & Cheney over the past eight years, homeboy. On their watch, we've seen the worst terrorist attack on our soil ever; the steady erosion of civil rights due to the Patriot Act, "saving" us from more terrorism; the price of oil creep steadily upward past the $100 per barrel mark; unchecked illegal immigration and idiotic "solutions", like a big fence; the creation of MORE government agencies like Homeland Security; a dismal failure to speed help to the victims of a major weather catastrophe; the weakening and emasculation of our armed forces; the revenue-sucking black hole of the Iraq war, an unnecessary and futile adventure....and, McCain/Palin promises more of the same. But, that's preferable to an Obama administration, is it? How?

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:16 am

trenches wrote:I understand this is a rant forum so extravagance is allowed, but feel free to offer more than a vapor-backed opinion and present your case.

Is the person who started this thread actually Rush Limbaugh?

:D

Seasoned Veteran

Postby bigjoespompano » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:14 pm

Nel wrote:
trenches wrote:I understand this is a rant forum so extravagance is allowed, but feel free to offer more than a vapor-backed opinion and present your case.

Is the person who started this thread actually Rush Limbaugh?

:D

Rush is a BIG Steeler fan dating back to his stint at 14 KQV in the '70's. Do NOT mock his Steeler alligence, oh denizens of the far left wing! (His 'on-air' moniker was Jeff Christy)

Return to Rant Forum