Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Rooney presses face into Obamas ASS

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Hall of Famer

Rooney presses face into Obamas ASS

Postby PGHeaven » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:50 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Spor ... -Obamacare

And THERE you have it. Many race baiters here tried vainly to diminish my concerns on the politicization of the Steelers. You can suck my large fat one. WE NOW KNOW wazzup!!! Steelers are a pussified front for Obama. My rage is now unfettered and I will stay to keenly dissect the mistakes Momlin Rooney and the rest of this affirmative action band of pussies make

0-16!!!

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Rooney presses face into Obamas ASS

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:43 pm

PGHeaven wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2013/10/07/Steelers-Promote-Obamacare

And THERE you have it. Many race baiters here tried vainly to diminish my concerns on the politicization of the Steelers. You can suck my large fat one. WE NOW KNOW wazzup!!! Steelers are a pussified front for Obama. My rage is now unfettered and I will stay to keenly dissect the mistakes Momlin Rooney and the rest of this affirmative action band of pussies make

0-16!!!

Jesus God Almighty already... :shock:

Fuckface Rooney and Fuckface Obummer along with Doctor Zira, his Planet of the Apes wife look-alike, can bathe in my urine and feces...

LINK:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=ima ... edIndex=16

:sushootem:
rooney & obummer The Taxpayers...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:43 pm

If it were any team besides The Steelers, I'd say "they're getting what they deserve for publicly backing a loser."

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:52 pm

Never again will I be able to have a coffee table picture book of America's First Ladies as it will inevitably contain images of Zira in there. Now who in the fucking hell would want to look at that and have flashbacks about Zira's little comment about this being the first time she was proud of her country when fuckface got the nod from the primaries in 2008.

LINK:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=ima ... tedIndex=0

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:50 am

What a fuckin crock of shit! I'm inching closer and closer to saying fuck the NFL altogether. It's bad enough to be surrounded by liberalism where I live so I used to turn to the Steelers for a good escape to a political-free form of entertainment. I enjoyed the Pens game last night, so maybe I should just focus on hockey.

PLEASE KEEP POLITICS OUT OF THE NFL! FUCKIN BULLSHIT!!!!!!

:supissed:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:06 pm

SoCal-- Ron Burkle, the real owner of the Penguins, is a huge contributor to the Clintons...he is liable to write Hillary Clinton a monsterous check for her Presidential run... there seems no way to avoid politics...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:23 pm

The hell with it. I guess I can turn to monster truck racing or the WNBA!
:suahhbs:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Like all corporate entities that reach their peak, they start looking to cozy up to government(s) for handouts and protection from competition.

They've all gotten local governments to build them new stadiums - stadiums with seat licenses, and luxury boxes for the high and mighty - and don't pay any federal taxes. Meanwhile school buildings are falling apart.

The NFL has a special exemption from anti-trust law and also favorable rulings that allow its franchise structure to exempt it from federal tax. You do know the NFL is a not-for-profit organization, right? That's how it's treated under tax law. And you wonder why billionaires pony up to buy in?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:53 am

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:28 am

I'm finding it more and more difficult to support any organization that supports a political cause that has directly caused so much hardship to both me and people I know. And a political cause that I think will in time destroy our great country.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SteelThatDon'tRust » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:34 pm

You guys are all unhinged ass hats. The performance of the Steelers on the field has nothing to do with the Rooney's being Obama supporters. Rest easy. 90% of the other owners contribute largely to the Republican party so Dan's efforts are more than offset by the other owners. And every owner has every right to be politically active being citizens of the USA. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Oh, so I guess since we don't share your opinion that we're all ass hats. Nice. :sufu:

If Rooney wants to be a Democrat, I don't give a shit. However, it doesn't need to be broadcast out there and publicized as part of the team. People using their celebrity status to endorse their political agenda is a load of bullshit whether it be an NFL owner or a twenty-something dipshit actor. Lobbyism should be made illegal and political candidates should be given a fair but equal amount of taxpayer money to run their campaign. Then, and only then will politicians truly represent the interests of the people they represent, not rich misguided dickheads.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SteelThatDon'tRust » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:50 pm

It's his team. He can do what he wants.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:53 am

SteelThatDon'tRust wrote:It's his team. He can do what he wants.

And he wouldn't even have a team if it wasn't for "ass hats" like us, so....

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SteelThatDon'tRust » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:27 pm

No one in this thread is an ass hat for being conservative. You're all ass hats for apparently hating free speech. I don't give a shit if he's stumping for Obama or Rand Paul. It's his right as a citizen to engage in political activism—just like you. Like I said, nothing to see here. Move on and get over it. I wonder if the San Diego Chargers boards are full of political malcontents grinding their teeth about the owner's activism in conservative politics.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Don't cite "free speech", and then tell us to "move on" on an open board that practices free speech. You don't like what we're saying, YOU move on....

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SteelThatDon'tRust » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:35 pm

I will move on. Enjoy your club of internet malcontents. Rooney has every right to organize. You have every right to bitch about it. Have fun doing that on the internet. You're all true patriots.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:10 am

SteelThatDon'tRust wrote:You guys are all unhinged ass hats. The performance of the Steelers on the field has nothing to do with the Rooney's being Obama supporters. Rest easy. 90% of the other owners contribute largely to the Republican party so Dan's efforts are more than offset by the other owners. And every owner has every right to be politically active being citizens of the USA. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

Oh Yeah?? wellll - eat shit! If your goofy 90% statistic is true then I have a lot of other teams to admire instead of this bunch of obama ass kissers. And No, an owner can NOT be active with his team - he can be active be his OWN sorry self - but to proclaim that the entire organiztion is an Obama asshole sniffer is NOT laudible. I will stay right the FUCK on message with this

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby bubbybrister » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:28 pm

I come to you with peace and love.

I feel the term "ass hat" was appropriate from some commenting here. Putting up horrifically racists pictures of black people photo-shopped to look like apes, saying things like you "think (ACA) will in time destroy our great country." There are better ways to attack Obama than this. I understand this isn't a political site, nonetheless idiotic comments are fair game to be ridiculed.

What are we talking about here? Mandatory healthcare through private insurance companies. The government mandates you have auto insurance to drive a car and I don't see where this is much different. The burden of the uninsured is paid for by those of us who buy insurance.

Obamacare is the law and when the President of the United States (I know this is hard for many of you to accept) asks for your help in promoting it, I think it's only reasonable to comply. I'm sure all you internet tough guys would tell your boss to go fuck themselves if they asked you to do something you didn't believe in. Fortunately, Dan Rooney isn't like you, and for that, I am proud he is my team's owner and is willing to stand up to partisan political pressure.

So feel free to admire the Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones, I'll stick with the Rooney's (and hope they fire Tomlin at the end of the year).

Peace and love, Peace and love

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SteelThatDon'tRust » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Next

Return to Rant Forum