Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Why I voted 'Democrat'

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Seasoned Veteran
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:56 pm

Why I voted 'Democrat'

Postby bigjoespompano » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:51 am

I voted Democrat because I love the

fact that I can now marry whatever I
want. I've decided to marry my horse.

I voted Democrat because I believe
oil companies' profits of 4% on a
gallon of gas are obscene but the
government taxing the same gallon of
gas at 15% isn't.

I voted Democrat because I believe
the government will do a better job
of spending the money I earn than I
would.

I voted Democrat because freedom of
speech is fine as long as nobody is
offended by it.

I voted Democrat because when we
pull out of Iraq I trust that the
bad guys will stop what they are
doing because they now think we are
good people.

I voted Democrat because I'm way too
irresponsible to own a gun, and I
know that my local police are all I
need to protect me from murderers
and thieves.

I voted Democrat because I believe
that people who can't tell us if it
will rain on Friday can tell us that
the polar ice caps will melt away in
ten years if I don't start driving a
Prius.

I voted Democrat because I'm not
concerned about the slaughter of
millions of babies so long as we
keep all death row inmates alive.

I voted Democrat because I think
illegal aliens have a right to free
health care, education, and Social
Security benefits.

I voted Democrat because I believe
that business should not be allowed
to make profits for themselves. They
need to break even and give the rest
away to the government for
redistribution as the democrats see
fit.

I voted Democrat because I believe
liberal judges need to rewrite the
Constitution every few days to suit
some fringe kooks who would never
get their agendas past the voters.

I voted Democrat because my head is
so firmly planted up my ass that it
is unlikely that I'll ever have
another point of view!

Seasoned Veteran
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Re: Why I voted 'Democrat'

Postby mckeesrockstheburg » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Hey, ALL you "Barry's Boyyeezzzz". Find 1 thing wrong or 1 thing that is disputacious in this lament.

You weenies!
Wait till "The One's" inflation hits the roof and you all just might find yourselves "livin' in a van down by the river eatin' government cheese!" And you who voted for this incompetant boob will deserve it.
No jobs around when the wealthy folks, (who are THE ONLY ONES WHO HIRE PEOPLE, BTW), start leavin' for New Zealand. Tax revenue dries up and Barry wants more of what WE earn to give to YOU lazy bastards.
EVER GET A JOB (IF YOU EVER EVEN HAD ONE) FROM A POOR MAN?........ Didn't think so.
Yeah, Bush started it and we're honest enough to admit it. At least he kept us safe. But this nacissistic moron, Obama, has put exponential debts on top of his purposeful destruction of this great country.

Come November, WE WILL REMEMBER!

Grizzled Veteran
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:13 am

Re: Why I voted 'Democrat'

Postby Coke Oven » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:29 am

Well done, bigjoespompano, with your permission I'd like to email your post to several liberals that I argue with regularly.

Seasoned Veteran
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Re: Why I voted 'Democrat'

Postby mckeesrockstheburg » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Well done, bigjoespompano, with your permission I'd like to email your post to several liberals that I argue with regularly


Glad to see it posted. It has been going around the I-net for a while. Been e-mailed to me almost weekly!
Hopefully it is getting good play like on here.

Any takers on my previous post?

Hall of Famer
User avatar
Posts: 1679
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:38 pm

Re: Why I voted 'Democrat'

Postby PGHeaven » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:25 am

mckeesrockstheburg wrote:Hey, ALL you "Barry's Boyyeezzzz". Find 1 thing wrong or 1 thing that is disputacious in this lament.

You weenies!
Wait till "The One's" inflation hits the roof and you all just might find yourselves "livin' in a van down by the river eatin' government cheese!" And you who voted for this incompetant boob will deserve it.
No jobs around when the wealthy folks, (who are THE ONLY ONES WHO HIRE PEOPLE, BTW), start leavin' for New Zealand. Tax revenue dries up and Barry wants more of what WE earn to give to YOU lazy bastards.
EVER GET A JOB (IF YOU EVER EVEN HAD ONE) FROM A POOR MAN?........ Didn't think so.
Yeah, Bush started it and we're honest enough to admit it. At least he kept us safe. But this nacissistic moron, Obama, has put exponential debts on top of his purposeful destruction of this great country.

Come November, WE WILL REMEMBER!



Ohhh how Right you were Mckees.

Seasoned Veteran
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:17 pm

Re: Why I voted 'Democrat'

Postby clarioncall » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:47 am

As "Clarioncall", I am also "McKeesrockstheburg" - (I just can't seem to post anymore from that account from that computer when the website came back up a few months back).
Anyway, where you see my "mckeesrocks" posts, know it is also "Clarioncall" for full disclosure. Clarion '74.

Yes, Nov. was good (deep, deep, conserv. voting around country) and it was a good start. JUST a start!
Love Palin but she's not there yet - great at rallying the troops tho"! Romney losing his edge.
Love to see Christie from NJ or Mike Pence/Mitch Daniels from Ind. (Govs. do better than legislators in Exec. post)

Tea Party ain't goin' away! I live in S. Car. (Sun City) now. Lindsey "Grahamnesty" is gone in 2012.
GO Jim DeMint and Joe Wilson (my Rep.!) Good guys. DeMint's the best!
Paul Ryan, McCarty from Calif. Cantor! We have a great bench and getting better.

Seasoned Veteran
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Why I voted 'Democrat'

Postby bigjoespompano » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:03 am

clarioncall wrote:As "Clarioncall", I am also "McKeesrockstheburg" - (I just can't seem to post anymore from that account from that computer when the website came back up a few months back).
Anyway, where you see my "mckeesrocks" posts, know it is also "Clarioncall" for full disclosure. Clarion '74.

Yes, Nov. was good (deep, deep, conserv. voting around country) and it was a good start. JUST a start!
Love Palin but she's not there yet - great at rallying the troops tho"! Romney losing his edge.
Love to see Christie from NJ or Mike Pence/Mitch Daniels from Ind. (Govs. do better than legislators in Exec. post)

Tea Party ain't goin' away! I live in S. Car. (Sun City) now. Lindsey "Grahamnesty" is gone in 2012.
GO Jim DeMint and Joe Wilson (my Rep.!) Good guys. DeMint's the best!
Paul Ryan, McCarty from Calif. Cantor! We have a great bench and getting better.



Oh my...you live in Hardeeville??? On the 278 side or the 170 side?

Seasoned Veteran
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:17 pm

Re: Why I voted 'Democrat'

Postby clarioncall » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Actually, Sun City is a hugh devel. on SW corner of 278/170.
Hardeeville is further out by 95.
Our P.O. is Bluffton and/or Okatie.
Over 6k homes in here.

Obviously you are familiar w/ Lowcountry?

Seasoned Veteran
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Why I voted 'Democrat'

Postby bigjoespompano » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:13 am

clarioncall wrote:Actually, Sun City is a hugh devel. on SW corner of 278/170.
Hardeeville is further out by 95.
Our P.O. is Bluffton and/or Okatie.
Over 6k homes in here.

Obviously you are familiar w/ Lowcountry?

I live just a few miles from you. Down by the 'Smaller" Wal*Mart across the bridge.

Return to Rant Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Don't be stingy, share: