Register

Board index » Rant Forum » I am not a clueless idiot!

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Practice Squad

I am not a clueless idiot!

Postby r1stillerman » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:40 am

Can someone please remove the stupid "Fan Poll" on the front page. I am not in favor of LeBeau's firing. He has been a remarkable great DC over the years and will continue to be in the future. He had the number one ranked defense in 2008 and his defense teams have been ranked in the top ten for most of his time with the Steelers. Even as bad as the Steeler defense was last year they will come back. Making adjustments in the secondary will make that happen. So knock off the clueless idiot shit it makes this site look stupid.

Greenhorned Rookie

Re: I am not a clueless idiot!

Postby KreidersRage » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:26 am

r1stillerman wrote:Can someone please remove the stupid "Fan Poll" on the front page. I am not in favor of LeBeau's firing. He has been a remarkable great DC over the years and will continue to be in the future. He had the number one ranked defense in 2008 and his defense teams have been ranked in the top ten for most of his time with the Steelers. Even as bad as the Steeler defense was last year they will come back. Making adjustments in the secondary will make that happen. So knock off the clueless idiot shit it makes this site look stupid.

StillMill needs to stroke his ego....leave him be. It's all he has left...

Practice Squad

Postby NiagaraBalls » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:13 am

I would agree that the polls posted are designed to make those who disagree seem like idiots. The site would be taken more seriously if it offered opinions but didn't talk down to or mock those that might disagree w/ the one who posts the polls. I think sometimes a little too much effort goes into ridiculing players, coaches, their names, etc. It's a little cute at first but gets old pretty fast. It's best to stick to the facts and offer opinions in a more serious way.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby KreidersRage » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:22 am

NiagaraBalls wrote:I would agree that the polls posted are designed to make those who disagree seem like idiots. The site would be taken more seriously if it offered opinions but didn't talk down to or mock those that might disagree w/ the one who posts the polls. I think sometimes a little too much effort goes into ridiculing players, coaches, their names, etc. It's a little cute at first but gets old pretty fast. It's best to stick to the facts and offer opinions in a more serious way.

There are quite a few people who share your views (including me). Although, I don't know how many of them still frequent the site. However many of them are still around, the unfortunate thing is that the more that opinion gets voiced, the more it seems to encourage StillMill's bumbling rants/polls/what have you.

Just don't speak too loudly about it, or you'll end up on the wrong end of the ban-hammer.

Practice Squad

Postby Heartbreaker » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:02 pm

I am eagerly awaiting the day Lebeau retires, gets fired or goes to another team and Mill becomes Defensive Coordinator.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby KreidersRage » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:53 pm

Heartbreaker wrote:I am eagerly awaiting the day Lebeau retires, gets fired or goes to another team and Mill becomes Defensive Coordinator.

Haha, don't we all. I'd love to see him give one of his 3rd grade-level nicknames to whatever player he decided to have his vendetta against that year. He'd get snapped in half like a twig.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby stillgoingstrong » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:55 pm

i started a thread about this subject at the beginning of last season, and was promptly banned by still without any warning. the asinine thing about this site is the childlike, immature, and over-the-top "analysis" is what still and the rest of his ball-licking followers pride themselves in. it's like an exercise in purposeful stupidity. the purpose being different than other fan sites. mission accomplished

Stillers.com Team

Postby StillMill » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:25 pm

I am not in favor of LeBeau's firing. He has been a remarkable great DC over the years and will continue to be in the future. He had the number one ranked defense in 2008 and his defense teams have been ranked in the top ten for most of his time with the Steelers. Even as bad as the Steeler defense was last year...

The poster is, in fact, a clueless idiot. We rest our case. :D

Practice Squad

Postby r1stillerman » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:52 am

StillMill wrote:
I am not in favor of LeBeau's firing. He has been a remarkable great DC over the years and will continue to be in the future. He had the number one ranked defense in 2008 and his defense teams have been ranked in the top ten for most of his time with the Steelers. Even as bad as the Steeler defense was last year...

Hey Mill why the personal attack? Is is because that you are the true clueless idiot, without class and worthless turd? I say yes!

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby KreidersRage » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:52 am

StillMill wrote:

From the terms of use agreement:

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Stillers.com” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us.

Hmm, seems like that's grounds for a ban, does it not? But hey, why should staff have to follow the very rules they created, right?

Still Mill and Stillers.com -- when it comes to hypocrisy, no one else comes close...

Stillers.com Team

Postby StillMill » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:18 am

r1stillerman wrote:
StillMill wrote:

Hey Mill why the personal attack? Is is because that you are the true clueless idiot, without class and worthless turd? I say yes!

No personal attack. Just citing an obvious fact, based on your rather apparent lack of understanding of pro football. You basically asked is you were a clueless idiot, and we did, in fact, confirm it.

Stillers.com Team

Postby StillMill » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:21 am

KreidersRage wrote:
StillMill wrote:

From the terms of use agreement:

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Stillers.com” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us.

Hmm, seems like that's grounds for a ban, does it not? But hey, why should staff have to follow the very rules they created, right?

Still Mill and Stillers.com -- when it comes to astute analysis, no one else comes close...

Uh, sorry -- No abuse was given. Simply citing fact. Nothing was abusive in my post. If there's grounds for a ban, you're working on it quite earnestly. Keep it up and you'll earn your ticket out of here.

Practice Squad

Postby NiagaraBalls » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:20 am

I don't get why either guy needs to call the other an idiot. Can't ppl. just respectfully disagree and let history decide who was right? Name calling just weakens any argument.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby IronCity__Man » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:03 am

I don't get why someone is even called an idiot for stating the steelers have had dominating defense that dropped back a bit in 2009. That is exactly what happened by all historical accounts.

Looking at the site's code of ethics as posted above we all need to do better. I must say there is way too much hateful, sexually oriented slandering posted on this site. Almost every steeler player has been relegated to performing a sexual act, mostly gay, this past season. Those kind of digs are for 4th graders.

What really get me about the poster to poster insults is that they are probably delivered by people who if were standing directly in front of you wouldn't emit a peep. Internet insults provide cowards with a weapon they will never have in any other walk.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby KreidersRage » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:43 am

StillMill wrote:
Uh, sorry -- No abuse was given. Simply citing fact. Nothing was abusive in my post. If there's grounds for a ban, you're working on it quite earnestly. Keep it up and you'll earn your ticket out of here.

So what grounds are those, pray tell? Better yet, what rules have I violated that, yourself, haven't violated? For calling you a hypocrite? For implying that you're egotistical? Wouldn't banning me for name-calling prove my points?

Return to Rant Forum