Register

Board index » Rant Forum » Politics on this Message Board

Non-Stiller related rants, pontifications, and soapbox lectures
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Politics on this Message Board

Postby SoCal Stiller » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:06 pm

AZ Steel wrote:SoCal,
I wouldn't even waste your time with PG. You actually make good points in an educated, sensible manner. For some reason, PG has an extreme aversion to intelligent discourse. He’ll just start repeating the same inane, absolutely ridiculous political rant over and over and over again.

And honestly, I don’t give a crap if you believe that Obama is a communist who is going to eat your children, screw your wife and singlehandedly obliterate the Steelers organization by brainwashing the Rooney Family. I also don’t care if you believe that Dick Cheney is a fascist warmonger who will use American soldiers as human shields to protect his stockpiles of cash then shoot you in the face and suck out your soul. Like you SoCal, and I’m sure many readers feel this way, I just don’t give a rat’s ass what anyone thinks about politics here. I come to this forum to talk about the Steelers.

I agree that moderators need to step up and move all political tirades to the rant forum or trash where they belong. Moderators, are you out there?

Regardless of your political affiliation, I want to thank all reasonable Steelers fans (perhaps that’s an oxymoron – at least when it actually relates to the Steelers) who come to this site to talk football. Let's keep talking about STEELERS FOOTBALL! 2010 Super Bowl, here we come!

:cheers:

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:21 pm

steelcitymetal wrote:pelosi blinks a lot

Physical mannerism associated with lying and obfuscating. Kind of like when blatherskites like AZ stell and SoCal spout liberal dogma then come back later and claim neutrality. Lying weasels who upon getting their asses kicked - cry to the moderators

Practice Squad

Postby AZ Steel » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:34 pm

PGHeaven wrote:

Physical mannerism associated with lying and obfuscating. Kind of like when blatherskites like AZ stell and SoCal spout liberal dogma then come back later and claim neutrality. Lying weasels who upon getting their asses kicked - cry to the moderators

PG, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – YOU ARE A GENIUS! Obfuscate, that’s like an SAT word or something. And Blatherskites – PHE…NOMINAL! I have no idea how you can so cleverly and adeptly put everyone in their place with just a few sentences. All while never actually addressing ANY of the issues that have been raised, just awesome!

I only wish everyone on this site could be as cool and as smart as you. Then, we wouldn’t have to worry about silly matters like lively, civil debate. We would all just bow to your intellectual brilliance and political majesty. All I want to do is soak up the pearls of wisdom that spew from your keyboard. Please don’t stop!

Just putting this out there for anyone listening – PG Heaven. 2012! Who’s with me?!? At the very least, I think we should rename this website PGHeaven.com...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelcitymetal » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:31 pm

PGHeaven wrote:

Physical mannerism associated with lying and obfuscating.

don't forget ugly!

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby SteelBeach » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:11 am

PGHeaven wrote:
Steelhope wrote:
Still CA Still wrote:Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!
Banish the "Libertard and Conservatard" posts. If you feel compelled to tie politics into the B&G, please call Rush, Olberman or any other hack you are most comfortable ranting with. NO MORE POLITICS ON THIS BOARD!

:suplusone:

Yeah Yeah yeah - you are so innocent. You and SoCal posted your lib crap several time so don't give us this faux indignance

I know you, PGHeaven, you're that guy in Good Will Hunting that needs to show everyone how educated you are, probably have a pony tail, too. Educations are meant to mold people into tolerant and egalitarian citizens but instead you have to put up with you nut jobs. You amuse me, as in you make me laugh. At you.

Hines Ward for President!

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby SteelBeach » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:17 am

AZ Steel wrote:
PGHeaven wrote:

PG, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – YOU ARE A GENIUS! Obfuscate, that’s like an SAT word or something. And Blatherskites – PHE…NOMINAL! I have no idea how you can so cleverly and adeptly put everyone in their place with just a few sentences. All while never actually addressing ANY of the issues that have been raised, just awesome!

I only wish everyone on this site could be as cool and as smart as you. Then, we wouldn’t have to worry about silly matters like lively, civil debate. We would all just bow to your intellectual brilliance and political majesty. All I want to do is soak up the pearls of wisdom that spew from your keyboard. Please don’t stop!

Just putting this out there for anyone listening – PG Heaven. 2012! Who’s with me?!? At the very least, I think we should rename this website PGHeaven.com...

Haahahaahaha, AZ, just read this one after calling PG out as a clown. I do have to disagree with you on one point, though...2012, PG?!? No way, baby, Hines Ward in 2012!!! (And just to stoke more intellectual diarrhea from PG heaven, Obama can be his vice pres!)

Practice Squad

Postby AZ Steel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:33 pm

PG or Hines for Prez? Wow, that's definitely a difficult choice.

Hines certainly is a bad ass and a hell of a ball player. Not only is he tough as nails but I think he has a very thoughtful and reflective side to him as well. Hines also seems to be a very intelligent guy and his outstanding leadership skills are readily apparent.

PG on the other hand, is obviously a brilliant political mind and outstanding writer on the level of Thomas Jefferson and John Steinbeck. I would imagine he has the oratorical ability to match his mastery of the written word and his debating skills are, without a doubt, unparalleled by mere mortals. Lincoln and Douglas, whatever. I’m sure that his record in public service, the military and so on is unmatched by pretty much anyone other than say Dwight D. Eisenhower or Colin Powell, to name a couple from the very, very short list. The only problem is that PG is so intellectually superior and omnipotent in every way that he may be a bit inaccessible to your average American voter.

Tough call…

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Steelhope » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:55 pm

PGHeaven wrote:
Steelhope wrote:
Still CA Still wrote:Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!
Banish the "Libertard and Conservatard" posts. If you feel compelled to tie politics into the B&G, please call Rush, Olberman or any other hack you are most comfortable ranting with. NO MORE POLITICS ON THIS BOARD!

:suplusone:

Yeah Yeah yeah - you are so innocent. You and SoCal posted your lib crap several time so don't give us this faux indignance

The only "lib crap" I've posted was the dictionary definition of the word ...liberal.....which you never bothered to read or have chosen to ignore. I have NEVER "started" ANY of the political crap.....that would be on you PGH and Coke Oven. Glad the crap was finally moved off the football forum.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Steelhope » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:00 pm

PGHeaven wrote:

....or maybe she wears contacts

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Nittany Steel37 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:32 am

Or maybe one of her interns shot a huge load into her eyes right before she goes on the House floor.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelcitymetal » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Nittany Steel37 wrote:Or maybe one of her interns shot a huge load into her eyes right before she goes on the House floor.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

highly unlikely, though. who the fuck could finish with that vulture in the room?

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:19 pm

As everyone (with the exception of idiots) reading this thread can discern. This is a living document that chronicles the thread libertards who obviously all hail from Moscow west of the Rockies or who fancy themselves ivy league indoctrinators- who are enraged that I have brought Danny Boy Rooney - the Obama ass smoocher - to task for his humiliating Obama ass licking on the Super Bowl podium. They may claim they are conservatives from SoCal or they may mock established constitutional premises such as no taxation without representation but they can not hide their shrill displeasure via tactics such as race baiting and assaholic metaphors involving fake moon landings - as the growing tide of Anti Obamanomics and Anti Obama social engineering now finds its way onto the board, despite their feeble attempts at censure on a freedom of speech, yea verily, a DONT TREAD ON ME AND MY STEELERS board. We now see that the tea party movement has grown into a full fledged revolution against the soft tyranny of the Obama polit bureau. And that in Massachusetts, the home of the Boston Tea Party a conservative was elected and a democratic oaf was chucked into said harbor. Meanwhile Danny Boy who finally made an appearance in Miami - where he could go to a post party with JLo and Mark Anthony - fiddled while the Steelers life burned out for the 2009 season

Since that grotesque display of affection there has been a super bowl hangover of epic proportion as well as a titanic shift in the American psyche towards the liar Obanga. To the dismay of asshat liberals everywhere "clowns" like John Corzine and Martha Jokely are getting their rearends kicked like a Jeff Reed FG out of the beltway with increasing regularity. Meanwhile - The Steelers have lost their hunger (except for cheeseburgers) and desire and Momlin has possibly lost the ear of most players as they dream of hot tubs and golf courses instead of studying film and practicing technique

The ensuing Laissez Faire attitude is best exemplified by the palatial living arrangement being enjoyed by Danny Boy Rooney - whose absence - by the way - is NOT the cause of our decline - but rather just another example of "to the victor goes the spoils" type of behavior that is endemic at the Steelers organiztion in 2009 and may I add, the inhabitants of the welfare state in the USA. Add to that the fact that Danny Boy via his Obama fanny slurp - has joined the most anti American terrorist friendly team that has ever infested the halls of our nation's capitol. Under Dannys Bosses team civil liberties and affirmative action via such tactics as fascist controlled healthcare and card check to insure the unionization (read indoctrination) trump the safety of decent Americans and terrorists are lovingly fondled in their stead.

So while we endure the obangaesque menstruations of the board libertards, remembering how they used to kiss the teachers ass in high school and now apparently middle school as well, and their haughty pompous use of high brow terminology, and their fruitcake use of sylogisms their condescending brandishment of Euclides and their laughable references to Socrates, and their miserable Harry Reid like efforts at censure, and their paper fascism, and their anal nun like ruler wielding spellchecking, and their weasel like revisionist take on history - we watch with the hope that a new attitude prevails. A hard hat mentality. A take no prisoners mentality. Something like the miracle 4th quarter comeback against the Packers. Instead of the gruesome tedious liberal homosexual pissant philosophy that threatens to emasculate our cherished Steelers

Practice Squad

Postby AZ Steel » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Amen and Halleluiah PG! I was so hoping that this would show up on this thread. Just makes my day. Here I thought it was going to be a typical dreadful Monday.
This rant is like the black suit of posts – perfect for all occasions! You can wear it a million times and it never gets old, dirty, tired or smelly… ever!
Absolutely pure genius. Please, please, please keep it up!
I have to say I’m pulling PG Heaven in 2012! Sorry Hines and Steel Beach. I mean who can argue with this type of airtight logic and political brilliance?
Well, nobody can...

Previous

Return to Rant Forum